Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Goons Are Gifts

so what do you guys think, while we are in the maintenance bay here, a fresh pink varnish? hot chocolate turrets next to the brownie guns? marshmallow bombs? I'd say the sky is the limit here but that's per definition wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
GLITTER

EVERYWHERE

sb hermit

A tow line so that we can tow a giant asteroid behind us that we can carve out and fill with beer and video games and a pizza oven. Maybe have copper bowls placed strategically around the space ship so that we can fill them with water to control humidity. And a throne for Rarity.

sb hermit

although, the throne can be for anyone that wants to take instagram photos

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

sb hermit posted:

And a throne for Rarity.

:hmmyes:

Goons Are Gifts

i hope the throne is made out of whiteclaw

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
It will be made out of empty White Claw cans that have been drunk by my simps (i.e. all of you)

Dip Viscous

if i like mixing vodka with la croix after i run out of normal mixers will i like white claw?

Prof. Crocodile

Dip Viscous posted:

if i like mixing vodka with la croix after i run out of normal mixers will i like white claw?

Probably. It’s very similar.

The only real difference is that whiteclaw has a very distinctive taste of artificial sweeteners, but after a few cans you will barely notice.

Dip Viscous

i'll get a can to add to the throne then

grapefruit sounds nice

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
:yeshaha:

Nexein

"Donuts of
Champions"
White claw simping for Rarity if only to thinly veil my rampant alcoholism

Sir Tonk

Prof. Crocodile posted:

the best minds in byob are currently working on this, and by "best minds" i mean the kitten in the hammock.

that kitten is like fifteen years old at least, it should be dead by now

Sir Tonk

Bearjew

where am i

Bearjew

take me back to cspam. i'm scared

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Where we're going we don't need trmups

Bearjew

Rarity posted:

Where we're going we don't need trmups

you cannot cut back on tormups! you will regret this!

Epic High Five

Bearjew posted:

you cannot cut back on tormups! you will regret this!

Don't worry, I ended up here too because I was in the can when they told CSPAM to gtfo but I packed enough trmps and turmmos in the engine room to last us for awhile. Not sure what "coolant" is but this place seems pretty cool without any help anyway so I ejected it all and put them all there

Now that I'm checking the logs I think they may be soupy trmps and turmmos now

B33rChiller

Who is navigating? We seem to have landed in the low drama qcs spinoff. Strange times friends.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

B33rChiller posted:

Who is navigating? We seem to have landed in the low drama qcs spinoff. Strange times friends.

I went into the navigation room and there was a whole lot of we'ed smell so strap in folks, we could be here a while

Bearjew

Epic High Five posted:

Don't worry, I ended up here too because I was in the can when they told CSPAM to gtfo but I packed enough trmps and turmmos in the engine room to last us for awhile. Not sure what "coolant" is but this place seems pretty cool without any help anyway so I ejected it all and put them all there

Now that I'm checking the logs I think they may be soupy trmps and turmmos now

that's what i like to hear

cruft

Oh, hi new forum.

I have a technical enquiry for us to contemplate: what is the maximum theoretical rate of shitposts per hour achievable on a Timex Sinclair 1000?

cruft

cruft posted:

Oh, hi new forum.

I have a technical enquiry for us to contemplate: what is the maximum theoretical rate of shitposts per hour achievable on a Timex Sinclair 1000?

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

cruft posted:

Oh, hi new forum.

At least 3

Goons Are Gifts

wait I thought you were navigating, that's why I didn't do it
who is flying this thing now and why is the engine room entirely packed with cookie dough

Zil

You didn't eat any of the "cookie dough" did you?

Goons Are Gifts

ok im working on a solution here, let's eat ourselves through this and we can go back to our regular flight path in no time

we already have another invitation pending so we are in a rush to eat fast

all mouths on deck

Goons Are Gifts

Zil posted:

You didn't eat any of the "cookie dough" did you?

right now I'm figuring out if we can heat up the engine enough to make actual cookies out of this, but I'm not sure about the physical possibility here
also this tastes surprisingly sour, is it lemon cookies??

Heather Papps

hello friend

hello i have a problem, when i try to post more than once in ten seconds i am not allowed. i assume this is to prevent, i don't know, scripts from flooding boards with goatmen but i think that timer could be dropped a bit. maybe 5?

SPAAAACE

Manifisto

thinking maybe we should install some blue gel into the sleeping quarters, that way crew can burrow into it and rearrange it to their liking

Prof. Crocodile

I'm sorry I cannot help eat the cookie dough. I live a gluten-free lifestyle except for noodles, rice, the occasional slice of bread for sandwiches, and beer.

Zil

Goons Are Great posted:

right now I'm figuring out if we can heat up the engine enough to make actual cookies out of this, but I'm not sure about the physical possibility here
also this tastes surprisingly sour, is it lemon cookies??

You...you ate it?

*goes pale*

I mean you should be fine. Yeah yeah totally fine.

Beef Of Ages

Your dumb is leaking.

Goons Are Great posted:

all mouths on deck

sorry, I only have butts to offer

more falafel please

forums poster

test

more falafel please

forums poster

another test (this is to try to get an actual answer for the shitposts/hour on the t/s 1000)

one more

Son of Thunderbeast

more falafel please

forums poster

triple testt

more falafel please fucked around with this message at 17:51 on May 14, 2021

more falafel please

forums poster

well assuming that we're using the TS2050 modem, which supports 300 baud, the raw HTTP POST request should be writable in under 10 seconds, for a short post anyway. since the forums enforce posting no more than once every 10 seconds, i believe the maximum shitposts/hour is 360

this is assuming we're not loading newreply.php and all the json and CSS. that would take, like, hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

more falafel please posted:

well assuming that we're using the TS2050 modem, which supports 300 baud, the raw HTTP POST request should be writable in under 10 seconds, for a short post anyway. since the forums enforce posting no more than once every 10 seconds, i believe the maximum shitposts/hour is 360

this is assuming we're not loading newreply.php and all the json and CSS. that would take, like, hours

Glad to see somebody is carrying out real-world tests, connecting to TEH ENTARNET with a 300 baud modem so they can post to the forums from a Z80.