Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

sb hermit

Roth posted:

first post

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth

BYOB = Be yourself only better

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
In BYOB we trust :patriot:

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy
a.lo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl2LCJUfrOY&t=89s

Asproigerosis

insufferable
I personally probated a very small man who viciously attacked a.lo and my reward was being probated. Maybe a.lo is the real baddy... I have much to consider.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
When the spamming starts the banning starts

Syncopation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2oLf5lA_qs

lumpentroll

The hotter, the wetter, the better

Asproigerosis posted:

I personally probated a very small man who viciously attacked a.lo and my reward was being probated. Maybe a.lo is the real baddy... I have much to consider.

maybe it's you

lumpentroll

lumpentroll posted:

maybe it's you

it is btw

ArmedZombie

I'm sorry you had to endure the extremely gauche behavior of one erstwhile ik and bad poster a.lo. please enjoy your stay.

Prof. Crocodile

Roth posted:

first post

it's working

Flavius Aetass
Oh no, a.lo actually did it. Flew too close to the sun that turns your wings into assholes.

I promise we are civilized

lumpentroll

no we're not

Epic High Five

rear end-penny posted:

He couldn't remember because he was drunk:jerkbag:
It was also probably months ago, because it has been a hot minute since I seen him drinking.

Download the PlantNet app and take a picture of the leaves and it should be able to identify it

Sir Tonk
byob was better in 2006

lumpentroll

the chillest byob posters moved to twitter

Zedhe Khoja

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Late to picklechat because of kedi.
But after going to the vet for his checkup today I stopped by the pickleshop next door for all you pickle fetishists.

On the left here we have an Armenian Cucumber, more common here than normal cucumbers, and the right we have some sort of cabage burrito with carrots and roasted pepper.

Here we have whats called Şalgam, made from fermented black carrots. It's basically really spicy pickle juice and you can buy crappy mass produced versions literally everywhere.

Last but not least we have keleks: unripe watermelons

my personal favorite

e: free a.lo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

lumpentroll posted:

the chillest byob posters moved to twitter achieved a state of permanent couch lock

Red Baron

ty slumfrog :)

Zedhe Khoja posted:

But after going to the vet for his checkup today I stopped by the pickleshop next door for all you pickle fetishists.

On the left here we have an Armenian Cucumber, more common here than normal cucumbers, and the right we have some sort of cabage burrito with carrots and roasted pepper.

Here we have whats called Şalgam, made from fermented black carrots. It's basically really spicy pickle juice and you can buy crappy mass produced versions literally everywhere.

my personal favorite

:popeye:

I’ve never seen so many pickles

incredible

i am harry

pickled oranges look interesting

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
loving unban a.lo

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Sir Tonk posted:

byob was better in 2006

So was cspam

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Flavius Aetass posted:

Flew too close to the sun that turns your wings into assholes.

I'm hazy on my mythology, would that be Dickarus?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5WSMNSUVRU

Sir Tonk

bring back the chicken dinosaur thing!

Epic High Five

Why dont we have pickle shops in the US

Also lol that on my phone that picture looks like its using a flat texture of food like a unity game

ArmedZombie

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

loving unban a.lo

no dont

lumpentroll

ArmZ posted:

no dont

maybe do

Zedhe Khoja

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Epic High Five posted:

Why dont we have pickle shops in the US

Also lol that on my phone that picture looks like its using a flat texture of food like a unity game

Anatolia has both had a historically very high population and not a lot of great farmland. Preserving what you got is much bigger focus of the cuisine than a place with infinite farmland.

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

ArmZ posted:

no dont

i need lovely food pics

Good Soldier Svejk

why's it always the "chill" folks that are the quickest to anger and overreact to some perceived slight

also post more pickles

Manifisto

Zedhe Khoja posted:

my personal favorite

thanks for the awesome picklepost

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

loving unban a.lo

They knew the risks

Salt Fish

Cop thread

Bearjew

holy poo poo. there's life outside of cspam?

Flavius Aetass
more like salty fish

Red Baron

Bearjew posted:

holy poo poo. there's life outside of cspam?

define “life”

Good Soldier Svejk

astral I thought you were just a coder
your icon says coder
why can/do you ban people what's up with that

not cool
decidedly not chill

Bearjew

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

astral I thought you were just a coder
your icon says coder
why can/do you ban people what's up with that

not cool
decidedly not chill

this post is not chill. chill, brah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron

I’m gonna eat a pot brownie for everyone who isn’t chill itt then broadcast my peace of mind to you all on my astral radio channel so tune in if you’re done being unchill and join me in the icebox