Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

palindrome

OK thanks for visiting, I don't travel to BYOB that much so it was very nice of you to drop by. I learned a little about empathy for ants in blue gel and a lot about how to post in a more chill fashion. Thanks and good luck on the next stop of your journey. :nice:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

palindrome posted:

OK thanks for visiting, I don't travel to BYOB that much so it was very nice of you to drop by. I learned a little about empathy for ants in blue gel and a lot about how to post in a more chill fashion. Thanks and good luck on the next stop of your journey. :nice:

Sorry friend, there's no getting off this ride. The doors are locked and there are no toilet breaks :toughguy:

Zedhe Khoja

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
rarity gonna force a c-spam invasion just like the qcs loonies warned

i for one can't wait to call all the posters in TVIV cryptoliberals

Prof. Crocodile

Goodbye CSPAM, and thanks for all the pictures of saggy orange man.

Let's pack this baby up and fly off to our new destination.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Zedhe Khoja posted:

rarity gonna force a c-spam invasion just like the qcs loonies warned

My Simp Army will ravage these lands :black101:

90s Solo Cup

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Nice. Made it before takeoff. *aggressively stuffs overhead bin*

Goons Are Gifts

ok we wanted to steal cspam's couch that we crashed when coming here, as is tradition for byob, the heist forum, but everyone just announced that everything belongs to everyone here and even helped us getting it into the cargo so now the stealing part was a lot less fun
we gonna leave some ice cream mines in the ground so you can search for those and explode in delicious ice cream flavor whenever you walk around here

Flavius Aetass

Rarity posted:

Brave of Jeffrey to let us into the mod forum imo

lol

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
put thread in secret mod forum chill zone for 1 hour

Flavius Aetass

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

put thread in secret mod forum chill zone for 1 hour

merge it with jose's thread

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Flavius Aetass posted:

lmfao

Goons Are Gifts

Flavius Aetass posted:

gonna bribe Jeff to move this one into BBB and Jose's thread will land here for a day

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Flavius Aetass posted:

That’s the only thing I miss about being a mod

Epic High Five

Dont forget to pack plenty of tromp and tarbo for the flight!

Goons Are Gifts

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

That’s the only thing I miss about being a mod

It's the biggest reason I took the job tbh

Goons Are Gifts

alright im gonna move us over now, launch in t minus trpom seconds, we are going to get a bit technical here so be careful where you go or you might step on lego

Zedhe Khoja

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Beam me up binch.

Amp

i am strapped in and strapped on

Goons Are Gifts

here we are!! astral invited us to invade his technical workshop and since we've been meaning to go a bit meta, let's do this! gonna crash this place so hard that astral needs a second coder

Zedhe Khoja

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
*Looks out porthole*
Looks like we crashed into a lifeless moon with no atmosphere captain.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Theres nothing out here but a bunch of tech weirds

Amp

going to dump this entire forum into the toilet and flush

we're in nerdville

Flavius Aetass
*wakes up on couch*

trpom?

Flavius Aetass
greetings new life forms

reset my outlook password

Amp

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Zedhe Khoja posted:

*Looks out porthole*
Looks like we crashed into a lifeless moon with no atmosphere captain.

Lol

alnilam

Are there any robits here

Flavius Aetass
we're aliens and we want to talk to you

your dream came true motherfuckers, hello???

Son of Thunderbeast
feature request for astral, I would like a dog please, thanks in advance

Flavius Aetass
01101000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111

Amp

flavius is speaking computer again

Dip Viscous

i think i can see a megathread from here

Son of Thunderbeast

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

flavius is speaking computer again

Amp

lmao

Flavius Aetass
Greetings, we are all very impressed by the klingon weapons on your apartment walls

Amp

astral isn't even here to greet us

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Beep boop beep boop yes I am a humanoid

Prof. Crocodile

Rarity posted:

Beep boop beep boop yes I am a humanoid

...seems legit

Prof. Crocodile

Oh we are in the technical inquiry thread. Thanks goodness. Every time I post a gif of my favorite cone-based performance duo, the server locks up and I can't post for several hours. I would like to file a help ticket about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp

technical inquiry: how to post webms it's always confusing