Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Goons Are Great posted:

Drunk blackjack

Hit me dealer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht

Doggo

ChubbyChecker

good doggo

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Your doggo appears to be drunk

Infinitum

You appear to have stolen my mother's dog, which is an incredible feat seeing how he is currently sitting behind me annoying my cat.

Dell_Zincht

Rarity posted:

Your doggo appears to be drunk

He's mid belly rub!

BaDandy

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"
Pet pics?

Goons Are Gifts

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Hit me dealer

you got a king and a batman here, you want another hit?

Ass-penny

Goon Boots posted:

Hello yobship crew. Just checking in on you guys. Hope you are having a good space joruney!

Lotta good aminals on this page!

rear end-penny, your av is wild!

Hello Goon Boots! Thanks, I picked it up in a GBS av thread. I hosed up when I reg'd and had the stupid newbie av forever, since my account is 12 years old and the 5 bucks wasn't going to prevent me from eating or paying a bill or anything, I thought I owed it to myself, especially since I was posting again after a bit of a hiatus. I feel like it's a good blend of chill and psychedelic and plus it has a kitty on it.

Pets in videogames you say? Well I mentioned the game a bunch of times all over SA the last month or so, but in the spirit of :justpost:ing the Hunter character in Enter the Gungeon has a corgi and it is super cute. And better news, you can pet the dog. Some folks in PYF informed me that this was patched into the game after a twitter account called them out publicly for lack of ability to interact with it. Then you have the dog companion in Fallout. Shadowrun: Dragonfall had Dante, who you can pet between missions and eventually it is revealed he's a hellhound, or at least part that, and he's a playable character on some of the last missions. And uh, lemesee, I dunno, would you all call Yoshi Mario's pet or what is that relationship?

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

yoshi and mario are equal partners collaborating to achieve shared goals

Ass-penny

owlhawk911 posted:

yoshi and mario are equal partners collaborating to achieve shared goals

:hmmyes:

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Goons Are Great posted:

you got a king and a batman here, you want another hit?

always

Goons Are Gifts

It's a bong, congrats, you get 69:420 payout

Amp

Goons Are Great posted:

It's a bong, congrats, you get 69:420 payout

hell yeah pick it pack it fire it up

Shifty Nipples

and that was a game they could all agree on

Ass-penny

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

hell yeah pick it pack it fire it up

:350:come along, take a hit from the bong:350:

Ass-penny

Any of you gently caress with eastcoast underground rap group the Weathermen? I spent a few minutes googling the line since I couldn't remember it, seems relevant to the conversation.

"And I spend cash all night and clap off twice
And pack bongs tight and sip martini's fast
And get rear end all night..."
In the middle of a verse by Camu Tao, RIP.

Anyway, Weathmen were dope when they were together, and the members who still rap are real good too. If you like rap songs by talented emcees but mostly just braggadocio about how much drugs they do, and some clever punch lines, check em out.

FluffieDuckie

Shifty Nipples posted:

I tried this game, it seems like nothing happens unless I don't do anything. So far there is a streetlight. I don't think I get it.

it helps if you're high

and yeah the playing songs on your keyboard unlocks "surprises"

owlhawk911 posted:

one time my mountain died. i don't know why, but i guess you can lose. that was kinda sad

i think it flings itself into the sun after 50 hours of play. i mean let's face it, some of the things it says are a hint at its depression.

FluffieDuckie

also, before we take off, thanks for being good hosts games friends. it was a nice visit

did anyone grab their couch to add to our collection?

Goons Are Gifts

That was my plan anyways, I mean, obviously it's pink and shaped like Kirby so this couch has to be heist-ed into the byob collection where it belongs

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
It was great fun getting to catch up with all my video games buddies :3:

owlhawk911

FluffieDuckie posted:

i think it flings itself into the sun after 50 hours of play. i mean let's face it, some of the things it says are a hint at its depression.

i listened to everything it had to say, i played it nice songs all the time, i kept it clean but with fun treasures to enjoy. it didn't have to end this way

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Amp

I'm going to stow away again and no one can stop me!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

:hmmyes:

Goons Are Gifts

Speaking of launching! We are scheduled to leave games soon, before we go I want to thank VG for inviting us and everyone who posted great pets and posts with us! Gonna stay a bit longer until I remember to poke VG to move us over and to steal that couch

In the mean time, make sure you get your spoons ready, because next up we will talk about amazing food! This is in no way correlated about our taco talk we are currently having in the chat thread in byob
Ok it is related because I figured we can talk to some food experts about food

Amp

I love food!!! I made potato curry for dinner and had naan too. Let me tell you what it was very tasty and very filling.

Goons Are Gifts

If any of our new games friends wants to stick along and find out how to cook, make sure to bookmark this thread and we'll fit you in somewhere between the yoda bong and the wrestling couch

owlhawk911

Goons Are Great posted:

Speaking of launching! We are scheduled to leave games soon, before we go I want to thank VG for inviting us and everyone who posted great pets and posts with us! Gonna stay a bit longer until I remember to poke VG to move us over and to steal that couch

In the mean time, make sure you get your spoons ready, because next up we will talk about amazing food! This is in no way correlated about our taco talk we are currently having in the chat thread in byob
Ok it is related because I figured we can talk to some food experts about food

oh nice, i am kinda hungry

Shifty Nipples

FluffieDuckie posted:

it helps if you're high

feels like you might be implying that I might not have been high when I played that game and I am here to tell you :2bong:

owlhawk911 posted:

oh nice, i am kinda hungry

:2bong:

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Kvantum
Skee-entist

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Fickle Isthmus

I've not turned up yet 'ave I?
I'd say thanks byob friends and wish you all great travels, but I'm too busy stowing away in the rocketship closet so I can talk about food.

So I'll just say thanks friends.

nut

Thank you video game, press f to use

Infinitum

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Plus I can post animal pics and vids whenevs

Discount Viscount

FIND THE FISH!
Hopping on the landing strut to say hi, and also Demon's Tilt pinball is pretty cool, it's on Switch and Steam and Xbox One.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iYD26uwnx4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8lf7RLYIww

sb hermit

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I love food!!! I made potato curry for dinner and had naan too. Let me tell you what it was very tasty and very filling.

I usually make curry with these japanese curry bricks (among a bunch of other ingredients) but I'm gonna try a new recipe that uses curry powder and an apple and lots of onions... it's just a base, from which (after it's made) you can add the other stuff like root veggies and meat or whatevs. Hopefully I remember to do it and talk about it while we're at the next planet.

Also, a friend of mine gave me some sourdough starter last Friday and I hope to make some sourdough bread soon. It feels like I missed the quarantine baking boat though. Well, I've always wanted to make more bread, regardless, so I guess it won't matter if I jump on the bandwagon after the bandwagon already disbanded.

sb hermit

nut posted:

Thank you video game, press f to use

:f5:f

Amp

Infinitum posted:

Plus I can post animal pics and vids whenevs

Maaaaaaaaate

Goons Are Gifts

The launching sequence has been initiated, everyone buckle up, gonna be in GWS soon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
goodbye games i'll miss you