Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

hello spaceship friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

hi spaceship buds!

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

alnilam posted:

Queueueued

woah, can I get a space buds tag too? I think I have space for one more cool tag

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I just hope that clumsy butler didn't make it aboard. When I think of all the hijinks he could get into in zero-g...

*shoving my butler uniform back in my space suitcase*

Yeah, heh, hijinks

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

I brought the movies and crates of various popcorns so let’s go to spaaaaaace!

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

karmicknight posted:

Ah Lawman, I see you've fled to the only place not corrupted by capitalism, Space.

This morning I introduced my girlfriend to the wonders of Tim Curry In Red Alert 3 and she's had a big dumb smile on her face all day.

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Goons Are Great posted:

By the way we already got our next invitation on another planet after this space adventure is over, so definitely stick around and get your cameras ready

I stopped off for more popcorn and snacks, so I'm all set!

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

cumshitter posted:

eat poo poo you BYOB reactionaries. i reject your political paradigms and personal beliefs

wow some welcoming committee!!!

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Sorry guys, I was doing some routine maintenance on the snack machines, what'd I miss?

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

nice

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

I’ve got the snack machines restocked, for our next journey

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Zil posted:

Wait we were supposed to bring clothes?

I left my wizard hat on the ship :(

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Goons Are Great posted:

You can get it quickly though, because we need to move on soonish! So better don't get insane about wearing pants right now, there's no dignity in pants

We got an exciting invitation to an exciting forum that just came to be and I know you guys will be excited for that one because we already had a huge rear end party in fight Island and this time we gonna visit the new wrestling RSF!! Of course, everyone can keep pokering around on the ship and also I stole the poker table shaped couch so we can play on that one. Plus we're taking the pitr mods with us because they have no choice and I have a weapon ok so don't act up and get on the ship

Gonna make the move, uhh, tomorrow probably, so you can keep playing and rally the troops before we FIGHT

Guess I better get going on refilling the snack machines before we leave!

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

whoa, how long have I been in cryo?

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

B33rChiller posted:

Looks like a couple years. Glad yah made it back to the land of the re-animated!

thanks! have I missed any good scary experimentations while I was asleep?

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

nesamdoom posted:

I do not understand what is going on, but my brain can't stop trying to make sense of this.

he can explode pumpkins by his mere presence, friend

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

nesamdoom posted:

A Pumpkinmancer. It makes sense now. I'd tried to reason my way through it, when clearly I should have considered the magical arts. Now I realize how blessed I am for having seen footage of such a display of agricultural magic.

Only a few carry their study of Squash Sorcery to that level of specialization!

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

RavenousScoot posted:

ah shitt!!! the inspector's coming around !!

I found some pdfs of daily maintenance logs on google I can pencil whip uh does anyone have the ship's registration and other paperwork?

*starts covering hoard of couches with a tarp*

*comes out of cryo with a long yawn*

huh? that stuff is in the cabin's glovebox, where it always is! don't tell me you moved it when I was in cryo again!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

RavenousScoot posted:

:mildpanic: so uh I think some of that pesky pencilpushin may have ended up realizing it's true potential in practice runs for the origami thread... you think the inspector accepts our documentation in the format of small facimilies of animals?

probably best to leave out some of those emergency jawbreakers just to be on the safe side too, the ship inspector loves those things!