Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Trying

Bye BYOB, see you in BYOB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

I did approximately six pushups and took a brisk walk. Feeling good

Trying

Shine posted:

Good poo poo. Taking a brisk walk or similar exercise for 30 minutes a day does wonders for your health, especially if you're combating muscle atrophy from lack of gravity.

For push-ups, an age-old way to improve them is to do a bunch of push-ups spread throughout during the day, in manageable sets that don't burn you out. So like, if doing six is possible but that sixth one is really hard, then drop down like right now and do 4 or 5. Next time you go use the bathroom, do another 4 or 5. Getting up to go make food? Do a quick 4-5. If at some point you feel particularly good, like drat, those 5 were pretty easy, then keep going and see how many you can do. Maybe now you can do 7 instead of 6, because of the volume of push-ups you've done throughout the past few days. So now that you can do 7, then those random sets can be 5-6 instead of 4-5. Blah blah repeat until you can do I dunno like 700.

I like this person "shine" and will follow their advice. Watch out world, I'm getting swole

Trying

The zoomies are a fascinating phenomenon

Trying

i reject all gangtags. i want for nothing but the endless void and its mysteries

Trying

Dell_Zincht posted:

My KFC order is a boneless banquet meal because bones loving suck and you're paying for something you can't eat

gnawing the little cartilage caps off is a sensual experience

Trying

I generally supply my own drinks and also alternate each course with steamed veggies so I don't do weird shits.

McDonalds: bacon double cheeseburger, mayo chicken, fillet o' fish. all the beasts of the Earth and all with extra gherkins
Burger King: large bacon king meal with mayo for dipping fries
KFC: a wicked variety bucket consumed over the course of two days
Dominos: nah
Greggs: sausage/bean/cheese. The beans count towards your five-a-day!
Subway: attempt at a meatball, but they've run out

additionally:

kebab: on a flatbread, with salad
fish and chips: fish and chips

Trying

i really don't get chain takeout pizza, it never seems any better than a typical frozen job and ristorante shits all over it

Trying

Rarity posted:

Sometimes you just want to have some meat inside you and you don't want to wait more than a minute for it to happen

but you must be willing to tolerate a soggy bottom

Trying

Alan 00X posted:

What the hell is this?!?!

holy poo poo its Alan 00X

Trying

Alan 00X posted:

I got bored. Sorry if I've been away for a while I hope no one missed me that much.

i missed u a bit

Trying

Dr. Heart Collapse posted:

this song has a hilarious video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqRZDebPIGs

the weeknd is a popular musician

i am familiar with his work

Trying

Spinz posted:

They had a rooster av and never should have changed it

They are a legend in my mind

i am seen. i am trying to score a free Avatar avatar from the sci-fi sub

Trying

i thought the average was low-orbit. this is very unsettling

Trying

oh but seriously I posted:

i am trying to score a free Avatar avatar from the sci-fi sub

Trying

this success tastes like failure

Trying

i already weed in your beer, no problem

Trying

The Gun Turret is a kickstool GaG stands on to show off their sweet gains

Trying

Take me with you, space rear end. I can't feel at home in this world any more.

Trying

this forumn needs a spooky name

Trying

the haunted bloodhouse :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

Pragmatica posted:

holy moly this stylesheet lmao

it rules