Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

astral

are you guys interested in getting a new paint job for the outside of your spaceship?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astral

these two exterior paint jobs are in stock:

astral

the inventory managers have advised me we have another option for a total of three(!):

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

astral fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Aug 2, 2020

astral

ah, interested in the purple; I see you're very discerning customers! we have this Option 4 available as an upgrade or we could keep the standard Option 2 instead if you want:

astral

okay everyone here is your receipt for one paint job, the painters are hard at work and it should be done within an hour or so!

astral

dudeness posted:

WOah how did you make your thread look cool but the other ones dont, wickedddddd.

we've got really good painters!

astral

Musluk posted:

Also the special stylesheet overrides the bookmark stylesheet in user control panel for some reason.

THIS IS A GOOD THING, please keep it Astral! More colors = more betterer.

in case you're worried about it going away, this was neither accident nor bug!

astral

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Gotta say this styled thread + thread ik stuff owns super fukkn hard.

Yeah, I'm a fan of Jeffrey's setup that there can be thread-specific stylesheets and IKs. It was a pure and amazing coincidence that I got the BYOB stylesheet and buttons (including many awesome button submissions! thank you again, everyone) fixed up just in time for the GBS spaceship visit. :)

astral

Twenty Four posted:

Also it made me just now notice that even though the thread is byob colors its regular font. not that it matters, just made me realize.

The translation device is malfunctioning?!

astral

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i had started a thread--with only the purest of intentions--about a grimdark reboot of the muppet babies

Your thread had potential.

astral

Funky See Funky Do posted:

When the spaceship leaves w-will it ever come back?:kiddo:

If you bookmark it, you can always beam back aboard no matter where it is! The painters assured me that the paint is only slightly radioactive and will not harm your other bookmarks.

astral

Happy Thursday night, everyone.

astral

so many hat refilling stations do not have good signage like this one does

astral

Sometimes I think the people posting in QCS could benefit from some chilling out. DIY sounds good too though.

astral

Goons Are Great posted:

*sound of me violently parking the spaceship in a way too small parking lot between valuable cars*

That reminds me of a frightening car video I saw recently:

https://vimeo.com/414891240

astral

Dealerships can really suck sometimes.

astral

I'd like to withdraw my qcs destination suggestion, at least for the short term :)

and replace it with a suggestion of "a forum I don't read", without telling anyone which ones those are :ninja:

astral

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

https://imgur.com/tN7DsvC is the image but it wont show on my webbrowser at all but it does on another machine?

That's an album link, not an image.

https://i.imgur.com/tN7DsvC.jpg is the image.

astral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVn1oQL9sWg

astral

lurking in two forums simultaneously

astral

[still in denial about this thread being in C-SPAM] I think that's the nicest render of a Fallout 3 ghoul I've ever seen

astral

Flavius Aetass posted:

turn on your monitor

now I am full of regret

astral

Rarity posted:

But maybe when the spaceship returns to BYOB all our posts get deleted from the count :thunkher:

it's forum-specific and calculated at time of posting

astral

MoaM posted:

Burritos are great, I hope we all eat a quality burrito this week.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3966134

astral

it's amazing what you can fit in a mailbox these days

astral

Lux Animus posted:

we... we can order hot rocks online???? :confuoot:

and really tiny people, it turns out

e: unless they were in there the whole time

astral

oh hi, didn't see you there

Actually, I was up late last night looking into some potential improvements for the CMS. :cheersdoge:

astral

to answer some questions:

yes robits, no dog, help computer, cone-related inquiries should go to qcs, no trpum desks, no whiteclaw, no regrets

astral

Also, officially, welcome to the Technical forum for your brief stay!

astral

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

:mad:

see you in QCS mother fucker

okay okay yes dog no need to get violent

astral

Rarity posted:

What the gently caress

I have one of those passes too

astral

Goons Are Great posted:

so as you might know we always steal a couch on every place, but all I can find here is a very ergonomic desk chair where's the fun in this place

astral code some fun!!

ok

astral

Epic High Five posted:

We're getting bark mode like was requested right

my understanding of bark mode is you just have to find the right pixel

astral

anyway, I figure since you're here in the technical forum we can soup up your engine, make it really nice, give it more power, etc

astral

Okay we got a professional soup guy in to fix this engine up, let's see how this works

astral

uh oh

astral

I hope you guys brought your flashlights and remember to click them on, they're really powerful

astral

the soup guy was last seen fleeing and shouting I DIDN'T DO IT

astral

Good news, everyone! I got a hold of a real mechanic now instead of someone whose answer to everything is to add soup. They claim to be an expert on colorful spaceships, too, which is awfully convenient.

They say they'll be able to get the generators running in no time at all once they get here, which could take a while since they do not have a spaceship of their own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astral

The power's back on. All flashlights have been automatically deactivated.