Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy
eat poo poo you BYOB reactionaries. i reject your political paradigms and personal beliefs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy
first off, the name of the forum is "Bring Your Own Beer" which immediately assumes the supremacy of property rights. the beer should not need to be brought. the beer should not belong to any individual. if we are going to assume the perverse logic of property rights then the beer should belong to the people

you disgust me, BYOB

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy

Goons Are Great posted:

I wanted to use my mod buttons on this but it just told me cspam means no mods no masters so there's nothing we can do against coupons atrocities in these savage lands

i am permanently banned from coupons. i shared a fake coupon for BOGO (buy one, get one) nathan's franks hot dogs and a bunch of people usd it and said the cashier rang them up and said it didnt work. then they were put in the awkward position of having to send it back or pretend they had double hot dog money

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy

Rarity posted:

Between these baseless attacks on BYOB's character and C-SPAM's flirtation with C&D this diplomatic mission is not going well :ohdear:

*stands up and unfurls a long scroll*

these are the affrontations byob has commited against c-spam

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy
for years, BYOB has been flying death drones into C-SPAM posting territory. i have seen the best posters, beautiful men with perfect buttocks, cut down in their prime. while the fat elites in the "bring your own bong 420 lol" thread laze about, perfectly content to enjoy the fruits of empire. you sicken me

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy

Poniard posted:

cumshitter you only say poo poo like this bc you forgot to drink your prune juice

it's plum juice you gently caress. you can't get juice from a prune

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy

biosterous posted:

cpam what are your thoughts on coffee, is it good and if so how do you like it

your enjoyment of it should be tempered by your awareness of the pains of your fellow proletariot who brought it to you. no enjoyment is possible until communism has been built

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

what about Zapatista coffee

communists are allowed to pick certain peoples as their fetish idols like starter pokemon. thats part of the deal. i chose the uighur

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

i'm drinkin some coffee right now

Eat

*pauses*

eat whatever you like. you disgust me

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy
wait a minute....

kim, they sent me to meet those BYOB shitheads because im the best cop, right?

Kim: No, most likely not.

god dammit

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

This comes out on Tuesday...ill share now/here though since BYOB are cool and now my friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JmvxZHRmPI

politics is about learning how to identify enemies, not making friends. you loving dumb piece of poo poo you have learned nothing

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy

Zil posted:

I think cumshitter is grumpy because he is teething

are you calling me old you piece of poo poo????

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy
we didnt land on byob. byob's thread landed on us. which is another thing BYOB has yet to apologize for

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy
i hope all of you are using the tail end of the weekend to be productive. i am on a website where i get paid to watch commercials and offer useful feedback to marketers so that they can do their job better

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy
i want to hear more about the big rear end spear. how many asses have you speared with it?

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy

i am harry posted:

what are the commercials about?

oh, wonderful things. things you didnt even know you needed. theyre so informative, they should be labeled as public service announcements and not commercials

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy

Goons Are Great posted:

this ship is fueled by posts

congrats on building a machine fueled by poo poo

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy
me, firing blindly into the sky: we dont want you here!!! go back where you came spacebacks!!!

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy

Cage Kicker posted:

what about second breakfast

this is just corporate propaganda the same way taco bell created fourth meal. there is no ethical consumption under capitalism and that extends to food

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy
i know you byob fuckers just made the entire story up as a reason to abduct and probe a.lo on your spaceship. free a.lo!!! i volunteer to be probed in their place

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy

Zedhe Khoja posted:

last night was a rough night for the wee ones. early yesterday the runt of the litter (half the size of the largest) started having diarhea. and it kept coming. by afternoon i was waiting in line at the vet and he was in a sort of catatonic state from dehydration. the vets managed to revive him a bit and i spent all night huddled over his little body periodically using an injector to forcefeed him some concoction they gave me that smells almost exactly like kfc. occasionally he would be so weak he would just hang slack with his mouth hanging open like he was dead.

but steadily he got a bit stronger and few hours ago he could lift his head. now hes running and climbing everything like normal.

I need coffee

good on you man

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy
you were the one dangling your balls over the dispos-all, i gotta make fun of them while i can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy
a.lo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl2LCJUfrOY&t=89s