Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Going boldly where no orb has gone before

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Are we there yet???!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Goons Are Great posted:

Is Jabba a kind of soup??
Hmm, well yes I think so.

Jabba the Hutt is also pizza the hutt and pizza is of course a type of sandwich. soup, at least in a bread bowl, is also a kind of sandwich, so therefore QED by the transitive property of sammich equality jabba is indeed a type of soup

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

take us to your leader (i mean babby yodes).

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

wondering if yoder is actually amish/menonite? he seems to live a very simple, primitive life in a swamp on dagobah-would love to hear any expert theories on this subject

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

aren't ewoks already baies? or how loving cute would baby ewoks be?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i bet even baby jabba the hutt was p. cute in his day

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

what in 'tarnation 'tarsystem

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Manifisto posted:

its pretty great

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Are we there yet??!!?!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I used to post in TFR a lot a long time ago it is nice to be back home again!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Jack B Nimble posted:

also, that rolling cat pixel art is amazing

Some brave yobber stole it from GBS. please feel free to add it to your sig!

You do have a sig...right?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

ChubbyChecker posted:

couldn't see the pic before quoting the post and getting the url, so herel:

thats a nice looking gun

:nice: gun and butt

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

alnilam posted:

[Franz Ferdinand voice, after surviving 3 explosions] will no one rid me of this troublesome myself

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Captain Log posted:

Pet Chat -

My parrot is also an expert in the art of war -

what game is this it looks like a game I would like to play

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Welcome, hello, and chat to LEts Play! In what strange and fascinating rituals do you partake here?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Ooooh I see you are playing Diplomacy which is one of my favorite games but I can never convince 6 of my friends to play so that we can’t be friends anymore.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

alnilam posted:

HELLO LP I see there is alreadyt some trhilling game-playing going on :suspense:

what is y'alls favorite half life mod. I miss HL mods a lot. Natural Selection was probably my favorite, but most-played would be a close race between CS and DoD

omg I forgot about natural selection- I loved that mod. And spent waaaaay too much of my teens playing DoD. There's a standalone mod for some other game (insurgency?) called Day of Infamy that is like modern DoD and it's pretty good and team based. Since I am way out of FPS practice I just run around with a radio on my back following an officer and he drops bombs on people but everyone knows I'm the real hero :smith:

ChubbyChecker posted:

:rolldice:

alea iacta est:

lady rng favours me!

check mate (i think?)
Another BYOB/LP success story!! :marc:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

The Flying Twybil posted:

made another thing

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

For someone who has never been involved in BYOB, please tell me about BYOB. I may be swayed by the DS9 gang tag.

I lurked in byob for a long time and just started posting there a few months ago and what I have learned is that they are the nicest people that make some very funny and occasionally bizarre (often both) threads and if you have any posting anxiety about 'is this a good post' then you should not have it in byob because every post in byob is a good post and you should go :justpost: in any thread (or make your own!) but especially the Welcome Hello & Chat Thread [Lurkers Must Post] (see it says right there that lurkers must post!)

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Are we there yet!?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Hello anime people, I do not know much about anime but in high school college I watched cowboy bebop and it was pretty neat and then sometimes I watched a different one with a friend about a vampire (hunter?) with an extremely long pistol burst I cannot remember the name of it.

It seems like a good medium to tell stories I think by being more visual than a book and cheaper to produce and less bounded by the scope of reality than a live action thing.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

That does look very familiar! Is there like a Netflix/streaming thing for anime’s or are there already some on streaming things already that I should check out?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

We have learned so much and there is still so much to explore!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

The Flying Twybil posted:

Update 8: Bongo.cat

Good work, bongo.cat! You put it back on your head- after all, you have to hide that ahoge somehow.

...Now what?

Thank you for your lovely posts I have really enjoyed them!

We still gotta find that goose

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Are we there ye...?

Hey, wait! we're back where we started and it is lovely

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

DIY is actually my home planet and it is pretty chill. It is a little bit divided into individual hobby silos but everyone is pretty nice and there are amazingly helpful and informative threads about everything from knitting to metalworking and electronics and robots and beekeeping and growing nice and pretty/tasty plants.

GWS is also very chill.

I’ve never been to pet island but it seems nice!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Hello pet islanders!

How do i tell if i would like having a cat as a pet? I always had dogs growing up and I was thinking of getting a dog but I don't really want dog poop in my yard or a dog digging up my yard etc and THEN i saw a video of a cute british shorthair cat daddy meeting his babies and it made me think maybe cats were alright and would suit my goon lifestyle

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

biosterous posted:

the petshaming thread is funny

omg this is a great thread that i was unaware of!

I have learned so much already on this voyage of discovery.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

this is the chonkyboi that made me think maybe a cat would be neat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anXKEDy1mpY

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Dogs: Dog poop in your yard.
Cats: Cat poop in your house.

Not sure why there's a question on this particular front.

I was under the (perhaps mistaken) impression that cats are neat and tidy and poop in a litterbox. I shall have to research this further

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i can't keep llamas and alpacas straight so i'm just gonna start calling them all llampacas

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

daaaaaang those are some cute lil babies

I have to say, cute as llampacas are, they just do not look very smart

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

How many baby alpacas can we cram into this spaceship?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Squizzle posted:

friendos i encourage you to disembark yr starboat and visit the various “threads” (conversation zones) here. mingle..explore
ive always been kind of scared of c-spam because politics stress me out and stuff but it seems like y'all have a nice garden thread!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Special K will simple be called K. All citizens will receive K according to their need.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

when i was little we went to san antonio to see the alamo i guess and then we went to LBJs house or farm or something and all i remember is a cow's butthole opening wide and seeing how cow patties get made in living color

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Toph Bei Fong posted:

c-spam would be these guys for sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAE7co2qsQ4

Trains rule and are good praxis

Of course the bad guys are tux and top-hat wearing, anti-train millionaires

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Kief Richards posted:

Buy Your Own Beans fund established, in exchange for one tmurp couch we will pay for some groceries and weed for goons and friends

This couch, I have to tell you, this couch is incredible. People are going crazy about this couch I mean just look, just look, just lookat the color of this couch. This orange? People love this orange, you can’t get this orange anywhere else folks. Look I’ve heard people say they like another couch better but I have to say I don’t believe that. Everyone loves this couch-it’s a perfect couch. Perfect couch. Puuuurrrrfffecccct couch. Look I know a lot about couches, and this one is deluxe. It’s deluxe. Some people may think that’s an exaggeration or that’s a tmurp term. Actually, they are sold as delux. They cost more money but they are better. Let me tell you I have bought a. Lot. Of. couches. Big couch buyer. Sat in lots of couches and this one is the best. Look people all over are saying this is the best couch in the world and I believe them. Lots of people. Perfect couch.