Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
video games are pretty cool, you should try them if you haven't gentle visitors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
insert a memory card and select 'save' from the menu screen

the final Dreamcast powers down

the world does not notice

I'm honest just happy you remembered me at all

Rarity posted:

Aww, how could I ever forget you :glomp:

that's sweet! i hope the denizens of the other forums have been kind to you, I heard that some of them have a thing called 'trolls' where people are rude online for fun.

I've mostly been playing Streets of Rage 4, Radiant Historia, and American Truck Simulator while high

i'll admit i don't know what PSP is

BUT: SoR4 whips rear end, and in general I think people are pretty positive on AC/FF7/DE. Doom was a bit more mixed IME, some folks didn't like how hard they leaned into the gamey stuff or the lore parts.

Rarity posted:

Don't tell anyone but I'm a bit of a forum slut :ssh:

we prefer to think of you as 'forum positive'

i love hearing games as well as playing them

a games forum traditional joke is when someone mentions portal 2 say something like:

heh, more like portal poo

Rarity posted:

Wait I've been for the Games thread for just a few months and they've already made another one?

guess there's nothing to do but rejoin us in our posting pile

unfortunately I am not cool enough to get into wrestling

also due to circumstances I am not allowed on islands

by the power of these cheeks I declare us friends

Rarity posted:

Talking about horny reminds me, is Bowsette still a thing?

unfortunately our marriage didn't last, so no

I never knew about this Melinda lore

I'm running the first session of a blades in the dark campaign is weekend, pretty stoked

this is my cat, Eggs Benedict. he's known for being the official cat of the Games Chat Thread:

those cats have excellent 'cartoon duo' energy

I always loved super-dense drawings like that, I never actually cared about finding Waldo as a kid

in my capacity as IK of games i've put a boot the BYOB Spaceship - i'll have it removed once all fees are paid

paid in the form of more pet pictures

ever since you left people have just been reading posts off the ground, posting used emotes, and I think someone is selling pirated copies of the sims 2 in the mmo forum

oh no, the timing of the two things was just a coincidence

who knew byob was home to so many cool bug threads

Goons Are Great posted:

What did you think the b stands for

boisterous

it's a good tag SNU

Rarity posted:

If you believe in yourself then every page is the horny page

homeless snail, I believe, has been on a mission to end horny in games forever

VGs marriages are labyrinthine

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I'm going to stow away again and no one can stop me!

goodbye games i'll miss you

Rarity posted:

Food? That's what I eat!

don't gotta brag about it

food freaking owns

tomato soups are most useful for grilled cheese dipping imho

Rarity posted:

No it's salt

rarity is the expert on salt

biosterous posted:

no you spelled it wrong sorry

ah poo poo

cookgoons my general-use frying pan is old and warped, what should i get as a replacement

hey good looking goons, settle an argument: do the stains on my sweatpants add character or nah

pro tip if you wanna see someone that looks good then just turn your monitor off

the box under my bed is full though

Rarity posted:

Get a bigger box

*drags a big box labeled 'Rarity's Good Posts' over*

This one is pretty empty I guess

I'm in your top 20, easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alright well, looks like I have some work to do