Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

from my neighbor in the neighboring house. Their yard is right under my balcony. Recently the parents started yelling at me for cranking up the tunes and ripping on a fat blunt (legal in my state) outside while the kids were out there playing. Just like, really harshing my mellow, you know? So I've ordered a long bow in order to defend my rights. I have a pretty decent stash and a lot of snack so I'm pretty much ready for a siege if it comes down to that. Thinking I maybe should also invest in a small catapult as well though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

given your tactical location (above) you might want to look into some gravity-assisted weapons too. have you tried getting a stash of really big rocks, or maybe some frozen turkeys?

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

alexandriao

biosterous posted:

given your tactical location (above) you might want to look into some gravity-assisted weapons too. have you tried getting a stash of really big rocks, or maybe some frozen turkeys?

A favourite is boiling oil, which is probably super unsafe but you could probably use regular baby oil too and just throw it at them.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i learned how to make a tiny trebuchet in shop class as a teen and my biggest lesson has to be DO NOT PARTNER WITH CHARLES he is a mean bully

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

8 years of grad school so that I can *maybe* shoot someone? no thanks

poverty goat

Try skirmishing with water balloons first. Play your cards right and you might sway the kids to your side with a good shot on angry mom.

wearing a lampshade

Asking my neighbours "how doth thine battlements fare?"

wearing a lampshade

Pinning my heraldic flag on the community board, next to the covid-19 notice.

Twenty Four

albany academy posted:

Asking my neighbours "how doth thine battlements fare?"

lol

Escape From Noise

poverty goat posted:

Try skirmishing with water balloons first. Play your cards right and you might sway the kids to your side with a good shot on angry mom.

Sorry but this is not period

alnilam

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

okay fine then fill the balloons with blue fluid

ty manifisto

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

okay fine then fill the balloons with blue fluid

Defeating your neighbor by bringing over a bottle of blue fluid because you knew it was that "time if the month" for his wife and he had no clue.

His jaw drops. *Thinking of chess castle doctrine* "Checkmate"

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Twenty Four posted:

Defeating your neighbor by bringing over a bottle of blue fluid because you knew it was that "time if the month" for his wife and he had no clue.

His jaw drops. *Thinking of chess castle doctrine* "Checkmate"

i think that's called castling and if you do that you're now legally bound to swap living spaces with your neighbor

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
longbows require years of training and are p dumb anyway. get a crossbow instead

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
but the key to survival is expanding ur realm. any unmarried next-in-line peeps in the neighbourhood?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Nosfereefer posted:

but the key to survival is expanding ur realm. any unmarried next-in-line peeps in the neighbourhood?

Crusader Kings 2: Neighborhood Edition

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

longbows require years of training and are p dumb anyway. get a crossbow instead

The gently caress, bro? You tryin' to say I miss arm day???

idiotsavant
make sure you have a ladder pole, or at least a good broom or mop or somethjng to knock assault ladders off your parapet. another good trick to use on attackers is a big box of tarantulas, or a loosely wrapped hornets nest that you can heave into their midst

alexandriao

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Ugh FINE. We can use fresh goat intestines filled with water.

Nosfereefer

get the popes blessing to invade your protestant neighbours

Nosfereefer

locking the gates for the duration of the plague. it is safer this way, even if the cat scratching on the door is somewhat unsettling

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Mister Rogers never went medieval on anyone's rear end so I'm at a loss for advice, sorry :shrug:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Mister Rogers never went medieval on anyone's rear end so I'm at a loss for advice, sorry :shrug: