Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Infinitum posted:

YPM Day Actions
- Sandwolf
- Steak :siren:

AA/Naga Day Actions
- Bif
- Hum

Yeah so either YPM is collecting roles and handing them out as fake when rolecop'd
Or AA is causing redirects of some nature.

Happy to vote either.

I also actioned AA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Your Personal Muse posted:

I also actioned AA

N2

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Also, I don’t like this from Inf. He knows there’s a real possibility that both AA and me are telling the truth because of information revealed in the masonry but he’s trying to divert the lunch from flerp/binus

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

NAGA LIU KANG posted:

Hum is Zed, because that's who I actioned. I followed them to steak.
I saw no one visit steak.

Then on a subsequent visit of steak, steak was no longer steak but code named. Role awareness b ullshit.

Then I actioned ypm instead of infi, even though my gelat-amorphous gut was telling me to targ infi. But I think whomever infi targeted was also alive? But infi claimed VT so what the gently caress is up with that homie?

##vote infi

:slick:

You think the town rolecop on him was lying about Inf’s role?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

NAGA LIU KANG posted:

If it's not infi or ypm then it is definitely amni who pointed out that one of the people visiting on my last result was infi

I don’t follow. Not saying you are wrong or whatever, but I don’t know what you are talking about. Can you lay it out?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

b-minus1 posted:

:D

But really. Dragon actioned me on day 1, when they didn’t know their role. There’s no way a scum player would risk potentially dayvigging a scumbro.

Actually, way back at the start of day 2, I had this whole case written up about the scum’s choice to nk dancer. Dancer only had like 3 posts but Both Dragon and dancer actioned me on day 1. I thought that maybe scum killed dancer so he wouldn’t reveal my role. But then I realized that ##actions are different than ##rolecops. Whoops

I feel much better about the state of the game now that we’ve flipped two scum. I seriously thought we were in danger of losing by the start of tomorrow.

I was reading back and I just wanted to say this is a big lol from me

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Mr. Humalong posted:

Flerp and Sandwolf are both reading the thread but refusing to engage much. Strikes me as REAL BAD

Did you manage to complete that action list? It might help for ~~something~~

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

b-minus1 posted:

That’s a bit of an exaggeration. I’m only suggesting a no lunch. Besides, I only have one vote to cast. I still think there is some logic in no lunching and gettting more night results. I can live with being the only one who thinks so

It’s not an exaggeration. You:

1) Didn’t engage much early game

2) after not engaging, you fakeclaimed a cop result on someone you admit was obviously town

3) the day after you fakeclaimed, you come in and throw your vote on anyone with a pulse without any substantive cases behind them

4) proclaim yourself confirmed town and then

5) call for a no lunch.

I have no clue what you are doing this game.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Sandwolf posted:

lol

##vote binus

The sudden cries for a no lunch after scum flip is bad. Especially when he was calling for dragon + (I think) me for most of the day. Scum flips and now he’s hesitant??

He didn’t go after dragon. He half hearted threw a vote on dragon along with half the mafia community.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

b-minus1 posted:

1. True
2. The obvious part came after I actually read the posts on d2
3. I already explained why I voted you at the start of d3, it relates to my results + not reading Vienna’s posts
4. That was clearly a joke.
5. I’m only suggesting it.

Like I already said, don’t have a problem with being te lunch for today because my flip will give you guys more info to work with.

Just to recap, all of my actions have been successful.
N1 flerp - 404
N2 amnistar - 404
N3 ypm - 0

You know, I can’t shake this feeling that scum have kept me alive on purpose. Unless I missed a vote, Sandwolf is the only one that is willing to throw down a vote for me. I wonder if my role/results implicate scums No joke I really want to see my role.

I don’t know why I’m engaging you, you are just going to keep ignoring what I’m saying, and I think I’m voting flerp today but

2) again, you claimed to reread the thread and even did a dramatic reread BEFORE THE FAKECLAIM so the whole “I didn’t read day 2” defense doesn’t hold water

3) I wasn’t the only one you voted today. You kept switching your vote around without any explanation other than they are scum.

4) this is 100% a lie. You said Dragon’s action on day 1 cleared you because scum would never action each other without knowing their role. Not really a haha joke.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote flerp

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

NAGA LIU KANG posted:

Lol you ping me the most. Like eager, careful scum. If only I was credible in any capacity

I could see Steak/Hum for what it’s worth but it’s low on the totem pole

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Amnistar posted:

I still think it's steak/binus. But nobody is biting so getting rid of dead weight and moving the game forward is acceptable.

Flerp isn’t exactly a powerhouse of posting

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I’d be for Sandwolf freebie lunch

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Flerp/who cares

##vote flerp

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote Amni

Sorry friend, maybe we can do our dream of infinity another game

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
My favorite part was when B successfully copped half the scum team yet chose to only vote the town result

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote Steak

It is a good scum’s last request

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Amnistar posted:

That's cool and all.

I think AA might break it wide open

Adbot