Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Mr. Steak posted:

also of note is the complete lack of actual votes on binus (besides me), despite the amount of skepticism leveled at him for this claim. compare to the rather easy way gotg voted for etr after the claim.

so, i actually dont think gotg is scum with binus unless scum has basically given up, because that vote would be way too obvious. he may still be scum if binus is town, pulling off an easily-justifiable bus that's unlikely to take off. but right now, im thinking binus scum

what im thinking is that there's probably a scum among the posters shading binus but neglecting to place a vote

i think you (and others) put way to much faith in the argument of ha ha an actual mechanical vote as if the vote history matters in comparison to how you post

if you don't think I'm scum then what about siv's cop thing, assuming that paints ypm as scum then are you saying binus is randomly and awkwardly bussing ypm?

that's a lot of buses in a post-etr world

we're under quarantine people stop this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

spacing in vienna posted:

Gotg it's really interesting to me that you were convinced I was some kind of action detector earlier but sure both that I'm the cop and that I caught YPM now.

I really hate binus bailing like this.

I think it could be one or the other and said as such.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

yes you will absolutely die tonight and not the cop lmao

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

The real lmao is that you think there’s a possibility you’ll flip scum and confirm the cop

keep making the stretch longer pal

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

flerp posted:

yeah im gonna chalk it up to insane bminus but i absolutely think the

ypm looks fine, but also i dont think the gambit was so obviously fake that i cant imagine any scum actually feeling any pressure from it so i dont think ypm's response was townie or scummy

gotg and aa both were both more than willing to jump onto an obv fake gambit that they both like rly bad. gotg feels more scummy since AA retracted it fast, but still makes me anxious since it still feels rly oppurtunistic

i was already on ypm!!

and remain

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

weirded out how the last three pages have been like five people

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Mr. Humalong posted:

YPM/Amni/SiV scum team?

Or Gamer/Dragon/??? Scum team?

Such a perplexing situation

assuming I flip town (which I will mind) why would SiV then gently caress over his scumbro YPM? nominally the vote would drop on YPM then the next day. that doesn't make sense to me.

also it's meta disco but I think there's five scum, it's a seventeen player game. so there's probably four left.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

is it because the scum team is you/ypm/etr/and mmmmmmmmMMMMMMmmm steak/dragon

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

I get you have indigestion about me, but what's your thing on AA? as far as I remember (i'm tired admittedly) most of AA's sass was coming out of jokephase and it weirdly stuck for the rest of the game

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

rude

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

spacing in vienna posted:

2) that weird blood on his hands thing about Solus, which I still say means he suspected or knew Solus was town

:psyduck:

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

This joke phase banter seems like scum in plain sight playing. I have a list of things as I re-read the game in an open word doc, but I'm masking up to head into the plaguelands. I'll brb

hold on tho

you're implying this mean scum are busing each other twice, particularly after an apparent cop result hit.

this would also mean SiV isn't a cop at all, but some sort of action vs rolecop watcher assuming SiV isn't fibbing completely.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

less over that exchange and more the now of ypm and I swatting at each other after the etr vote

by your count all three are scum, which seems a bit extreme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

hum was still scum