Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Can I be moved to the replacement list please?

I hope this is temporary, but I am feeling rather unwell atm and couldn't commit to forum mafia.
Fingers crossed I can play, but wouldn't want to take a spot away from someone if I'm off sick.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Protip I have not read D1 yet, probably will at some point. Lemme know if anything exciting happened.

Yami Fenrir posted:

:siren: SolusLunes may be lunched without ending the Day today! :siren:

:dunkedon:

##vote SolusLunes

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Btw mad props to the classy lurker-killing scum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bif you didn't say I was Jotaro. That hurts.

Should I use my ability on you? Merk didn't use his ability at all yesterday. So I am in a fun position atm.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Please hold off on that, for one, since no one yesterday turned out to be a dayvig, if there even is one in this setup, there's very good odds it's you :v:

https://i.imgur.com/Yixr3jv.mp4

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Very well then.

Lets work on the assumption that I potentially have the dayvig. I will hold off on using my action until close to deadline.
We lynch one, and I action the other.

Worst case scenario I'm not the dayvig, best case scenario town get 2 bites at the cherry.

Bifauxnen posted:

Anyway, I still stand by my Narancia choice but if you gotta pick someone from Stardust Crusaders I can only think of you as Kakyoin with my favorite deadpost

This is acceptable.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Quoting Spacing's D1 list, primarily cause I'm a lazy sack of poo poo that doesn't want to reread D1 and wants to see results :v:

Poster --> Used Action On, in chronological thread order:
Bifauxnen -> Solus
Amnistar -> Merk
Sandwolf -> Sandwolf
Dragonatrix -> b-minus1
Spacing in Vienna -> flerp
Your Personal Muse -> Sandwolf
b-minus1 -> Dragonatrix
Eat the Rich -> Mr. Steak
Anomalous Amalgam -> Bifauxnen
Toalpaz -> Your Personal Muse
Mr. Humalong -> Bifauxnen
Dancer -> b-minus1
Flerp -> spacing in Vienna
Mr. Steak -> Solus
Gamerofthegame -> toalpaz

That's fifteen of seventeen. People who haven't used theirs yet, in alphabetical order:
merk
SolusLunes

--------------------------------------

D2 action order
Aministar -> Bifauxnen

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Advocating that we make use of the freebie lurker kill on Solus and get it out of the way.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Also advocating that I go get some sleep.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SolusLunes posted:

also right since we didn't have a dayvig yesterday, I'm going to ##action Infinitum and I hope you reciprocate, infi

...I'm gonna go right ahead and say that immediately actioning the guy who has a high possibility of having a dayvig, and has said they would withhold from using it until the end of day to give town an opportunity to double dunk, to be scummy as gently caress behaviour.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gamerofthegame posted:

for the record, I copped you and you do not have a dayvig

I shouldn't tell you what you have either, tho.

Good or bad if I action you today?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Catching up.

Your Personal Muse posted:

Also, Inf, without going into it, do you know anything about Amni’s role?

Yes. It's non-harmful.

Gamerofthegame posted:

Doesn't matter.

Sweet

##action Solus

F U coming into the game and actioning me :flame:

spacing in vienna posted:

Did either you or merk take action n1?

I did.

I actioned GotG and got a 'soon' result.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Solus - his lurking is an utter null read from me

merk/Infi - I lean towards seeing a lurkmerk as a scum merk.

:thunk:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

You still around Inf hahaha don't want this time to go to waste

I just work during the day and don't have much access to mobile, and then I come home and play Animal Crossing.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

What's with that think face ever since Shine IV I will always see lurkmerk as scum merk

I'd never hurt you Bif.

The Amni action on you was a good action.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Man Shine IV was so long ago now hey

Info your shenanigans were insane but it gave Nat the chance to be an even better Jafar thank you hahahahah

Was talking to someone on Discord recently and they pointed out DBZ Mafia, and how I basically merc'd the poo poo out of 2 scum via nightvigs.

Then I reread the thread and it was great.

Bifauxnen posted:

It was! But you gotta admit it's alignment neutral hey who wouldn't wanna use it on me I mean cmon

My eyes glazed over on reading D1 thoroughly, cause D1, by why did like 4 people rolecop you last night Bif?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

I feel like we've probably given away too much but then it's not like Amni will be a high lunch priority rn I think so it'll prolly be ok

Amni please try your hardest to prove to me you are town ok although I don't know how you'll do that since you are such an effortless effort scum

All signs point to Amni being harmless.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

It is nice to see you back acting more chilled out these days

I think Pod is right that you might be overdoing it a tad rn but you're new to this IK thing so it doesn't seem like a big drama to me

It's less rules stuff and more telling people to just be aware of other peoples mental states atm, cause it is a very stressful time for everybody atm and mafia games are usually very heated.

I am trying to be much more chill since taking on the role.
Like I'm still gonna be an arsehat, but like.. not at anyones expense :v:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

That's right fuckers it's AUSPOL TIME enjoy waking up to like 50 posts that are just me drunkposting at Inf cause he's the only one up rn

But yes I've been playing games recently and it gets very dull at night because I don't have anyone to talk to as like The Singluar Aussie in games.

More Aussie representation in games would be great.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

You don't know about the quirk though!!!

Also on topic, is this a good or a bad quirk?

Cause I was hit by it yesterday. Should I be concerned?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

ruh-roh raggy.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I sorta know what it does, and it doesn't appear to have done anything bad.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I would be happy with Sandwolf for the potential double action slip.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Watchya drinkin Bif?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

I finally signed up for that Naked Wines poo poo after getting those vouchers all the time

##vote Bif

Sorry you've obviously been recruited into a cult.

Dragonatrix posted:

Well, probably gonna end up getting a late lunch at this point. Not much of a surprise, really. Such is the joy of tech support I guess.

Kinda wishing I was in the tech game atm so I could work remotely.

Kinda wishing I get stood down at work so I can retrain myself for 6 months as well.
'Essential' is a whole bunch of bullshit.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Lol I sore off peragames though?!?!?!

Less that and more that you need to make sure you don't get recharged constantly for your membership, cause that stuff sounds like a scam.

Bifauxnen posted:

Aw.dont be like that c'mon if you're town just give us a good lumpenlist hey

I will probably do this later, but I don't have enough of a read on people atm other than like a handful of players and I want to keep that close to my chest for the moment until I have a better feel for the game.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I like to lumpenlist as a natural exention of presenting a large case against someone, so players know where I stand with the rest of that games players.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gamerofthegame posted:

it's a night action chief

:thejoke:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Heading to work. Will be back on air later this arvo.

[quote="Gamerofthegame" post="503935815"]
##vote solus

-1, won't end day
[/quote

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Alright here and catching up

- Had a quick word with Yami, and he confirmed that Solus's action will resolve regardless of the free-lynch.
- Hoping that Solus doesn't have a dayvig, cause :v: otherwise.
- Currently leaning non-town on Humalong + Steak at a purely gutread level
- Thinking people rushing out to use their day ##action, without asking what it might be is inherently scummy behaviour.
- I can def see the case against ETR for the roleblock actioning, and general weird word play.

Eat The Rich posted:

Jesus I don't even remember posting last night and effectively wasted my action.

Don't like this at all

Like I'm typing up this consolidated read post, and I was going to play devil's advocate and as a thought experiment ask if a day roleblock is an inherently scummy role, or just a useful one in a madness game...

But like.. mate.. I know you're a newbie and, even if you aren't scum, you're play is actively harming town.

----------------------------------------------------
poo poo I can respond to:

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Yooo

##vote inf

This is an old way of voting, and you know it's an old way of voting.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Everything about infi's play today looks scummy af

I have 5min to myself before going to work in the morning, and saw that the freevote on Solus was being enacted.
Something I advocated for earlier in the day.

Please remember that I'm in a different time zone than you mate.

------------------------------------------------------

##vote ETR

Nobody else is standing out, and their play is actively non-town

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Advocating that we make use of the freebie lurker kill on Solus and get it out of the way.

Infinitum posted:

...I'm gonna go right ahead and say that immediately actioning the guy who has a high possibility of having a dayvig, and has said they would withhold from using it until the end of day to give town an opportunity to double dunk, to be scummy as gently caress behaviour.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

GotG, post my roll.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gamerofthegame posted:

you want the entire thing? are you sure?

that'll kill it

Post it.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Cool. Works for me.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Off to bed!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Lot of chin wagging.

Not a lot of voting.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

No deadline set today? :thunk:

b-minus1 posted:

##vote ypm I received a message last night ypm was copped as scum n1

How was the message phrased?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Going to bed, I have been putting this game aside cause there's no deadline set..

I've poked Yami on discord, so hopefully we can get that squared away.
Otherwise imma keep playing Animal Crossing :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

Who has not claimed their night action yet? Their actual night action, not a bizarre lie.

I wished to test my action last night, to see if GotG was lying about my role, I got 'g' as a result.

Also tl;dr I don't like how YPM is responding the cop claim. Would also vote GotG today at a gutread level.
Would be happy to vote either.

B- needs to get his rear end in here at some point and post clarification