Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Data Graham posted:

Also it’s really well drawn and I love the style. Dude invents five totally new character designs every single strip and that’s amazing
There's a dude and a dudette

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
God drat, this thread is funny sometimes.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

CharlestheHammer posted:

That’s not a joke that’s a statement

The joke is the US healthcare system is trash.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I can't believe I have to burn my copy of The Trial of Colonel Sweeto.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

OwlFancier posted:

My main complaint is I can't figure out what the joke is supposed to be, or the point.

Did the person who gave the syringe also send the bill? Does the child already have diabetes, does the child get diabetes because of the candy? None of this is clearly communicated.

A bad comic.

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don’t think it’s a joke just free stuff has a cost later. Pretty lovely message but the thread seems to be melting down so you can’t say that

both fantastic posts imo lol

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

hyperhazard posted:

You know how some women are so invested in the patriarchy that they constantly put down other women and talk about how they're Not Like Other Girls? Dudes who throw themself into TERFism remind me of that. They're desperate to show that they're Not Like Other Guys.

"Some guys might treat trans people like human beings deserving of respect. Not me! I'm fighting for women! oh please god notice me"

Graham Linehan losing his (presumably) cis wife because he wouldn't shut up about how dangerous transwomen were to ciswomen will never not be hilarious to me.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

christmas boots posted:

both fantastic posts imo lol

What about all the posts melting down over some webcomic that’s pretty funny

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

What about all the posts melting down over some webcomic that’s pretty funny

yeah like this one

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don’t think it’s a joke just free stuff has a cost later. Pretty lovely message but the thread seems to be melting down so you can’t say that

some idiot melting down because he can't read, projecting his meltdown on the thread lmao.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

someone please explain pro skub vs. anti skub to me in excruciating detail

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Do y'all know we have an actual webcomic thread?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3794989

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
please do not send these people there

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Fister Roboto posted:

If he was actually a chud I would expect for him to double down, make some obnoxious "heh, triggered much" posts, and then start making even shittier comics.

So what you're saying is that he proved his own comic wrong.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Andrast posted:

someone please explain pro skub vs. anti skub to me in excruciating detail

It's milquetoast centrism that pretends that politics is trivial and doesn't matter. It shows that anyone who is passionate about their beliefs is a zealot and has lost sight of what only the truly intelligent know: that politics is nothing more than a beauty product, it makes you look good to those whose side you're on. This is obvious by both the shirts that each side is wearing and the fact that skub turns out to be a cosmetic cream.

Did I do it right?

Gross Dude has a new favorite as of 19:38 on Apr 14, 2021

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

We need a forums-wide rule that whenever anyone mentions PBF there are only five (5) allowed response posts. Anyone who mentions the subject after that will get increasingly-long probes.

Probations or the other kind of probes, either way.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Gross Dude posted:

It's milquetoast centrism that pretends that politics is trivial and doesn't matter. It shows that anyone who is passionate about their beliefs is a zealot and has lost sight of what only the truly intelligent know: that politics is nothing more than a beauty product, it makes you look good to those whose side you're on. This is obvious by both the shirts that each side is wearing and the fact that skub turns out to be a cosmetic cream.

Did I do it right?

I would have tried to argue that skub was a vaccine somehow but good work otherwise.

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

the witch is bernie sanders

https://twitter.com/pbfcomics/status/1190304567550005248?s=21

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Grimey Drawer
the insulin is the best 'treat' because usually it costs a lot of money

also it means the kid can actually eat a sweet without dying which is a bonus

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
https://www.branson-reese.com/comics

He seems nice..

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
Eh, it's a living

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
ooh, have we hit the part of the thread spiral where we argue about the sealion comic again yet

it's only a matter of time

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

mng posted:

God drat, this thread is funny sometimes.

a significant number of people saw the thread title and thought "finally, a thread for me"

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Can someone please post a detailed, step-by-step explanation of Loss.jpg? Like, why is that woman crying in the bed? Did she get a vaccine and it hurt? Is she supposed to represent the GOP?

:D

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
My favorite webcomics threads were the ones making fun of Andrew Dobson and B^U

and whoever else

captainOrbital has a new favorite as of 22:15 on Apr 14, 2021

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Read After Burning posted:

Can someone please post a detailed, step-by-step explanation of Loss.jpg? Like, why is that woman crying in the bed? Did she get a vaccine and it hurt? Is she supposed to represent the GOP?

:D

Here's an actual half hour video about CAD with a part about why loss was so bad.
https://youtu.be/TebCHHCw9rY

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

This is the only commentary on anything comic related that matters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Omg how are you guys always able to be dumber and more obnoxious than the dimwits you get together to mock???

And don't try to pretend it's 'ironic stupidity' because that poo poo never flies.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I promise all of my stupidity is sincere

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Pookah posted:

Omg how are you guys always able to be dumber and more obnoxious than the dimwits you get together to mock???

And don't try to pretend it's 'ironic stupidity' because that poo poo never flies.

I don’t know how do you do it

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Pookah posted:

That's our secret pook. We're always dimwits

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Pookah posted:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Grimey Drawer

Pookah posted:

Fear of posting emotionally so everything has to be over analyzed first which for most things just leads to absurdism.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

christmas boots posted:

I promise all of my stupidity is sincere

This was the best reaction btw.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

well I'm lost

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

All afternoon I've been waiting for the opportunity to say "And another thing, I'm not stupid. Please don't put in the newspaper that I am stupid"

but the moment has passed

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Data Graham posted:

All afternoon I've been waiting for the opportunity to say "And another thing, I'm not stupid. Please don't put in the newspaper that I am stupid"

but the moment has passed

You got bumped to page 4 after it came out that Todd smells.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Pastry of the Year posted:

You got bumped to page 4 after it came out that Todd smells.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Something that isn't arguing about comics or whatever the hell the last few pages have been:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Pubs opened Monday, his hot take aged...poorly.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

OwlFancier posted:

My main complaint is I can't figure out what the joke is supposed to be, or the point.

Did the person who gave the syringe also send the bill? Does the child already have diabetes, does the child get diabetes because of the candy? None of this is clearly communicated.

A bad comic.

Insulin, which the child regularly needs, is very expensive. The homeowner didn't slip a dangerous hypodermic needle in with the candy with the intent to injured or due to carelessness, they are actually a benevolent witch who gifted the family with necessary medication for free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

learnincurve posted:

Pubs opened Monday, his hot take aged...poorly.

Are they mandating vaccines to enter because that’s the only way for that tweet to make sense