Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Cough in their face like 'Don't worry, I identify as a healthy person. My body, my choice.'

e: I think it was this thread where someone shared a video that had a guy being interviewed at a protest who thought covid19 was a hoax; he started asking people around him to cough in his face, but no one would. "People are too scared to do it! They're brainwashed!"

TheMostFrench has a new favorite as of 03:59 on May 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Rules change... Caught up in committee.
I am not a committee!

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Yawgmoth posted:

I am not a committee!

For tax purposes I am a commune

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/WDW_413/status/1264380251100061696

https://twitter.com/WDW_413/status/1264388108994465792

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

some people will never grow out of "teacher! teacher!"

crime is gay and so crime is good

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

T-man posted:

some people will never grow out of "teacher! teacher!"

crime is gay and so crime is good

B-but they're saying that they broke the law to narc. I don't know how to compute this!

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

T-man posted:

I'm a commune for sex purposes. everyone smells bad and the plumbing is broken.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/1264353221683929088

tylenol3 contains codeine, an opioid

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

tylenol3 contains codeine, an opioid

https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/1264357130162909186

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/1264357870881124352

Is this lady drunk? I don't even know what she's trying to do here.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Midnight Voyager posted:

She turned in her opioid prescription for MDMA.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Len posted:

Are you me at 6am on a Saturday?
No, but maybe we should exchange our moms' numbers :wiggle:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/biggestjoel/status/1264379410364477440?s=21

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Knormal posted:

No, but maybe we should exchange our moms' numbers :wiggle:

Andy Samberg confirmed longtime goon.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Midnight Voyager posted:

She's being sarcastic.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Andy Samberg confirmed longtime goon.
Hey I could be Justin Timberlake.

No, no I couldn't :(

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

FFT posted:

Tipped labor as explicitly codified into wage laws as a way for employers to pay employees less than minimum wage is distinct from tipping as a concept.

lol in a society without prejudice, maybe, but it's an individualist solution for a collective problem and in that system, a black fella doing the same quality labor as a white fella in Alabama (or, gently caress, almost anywhere in the US) is making less under even the most well-considered tipping situation

idk if you are a USAian- if you are, open your eyes to how this hurts marginalized people who might be seen as less acceptable because of their genetics. If you're not, lol, you have no idea what its like to live in hellcountry

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Why are all the memes so bloody awful from the conspiracy crew.

Also, beware metal falling from the sky.

Also barbie is evil.

Name left because he's a public fuckwit.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Jason Christoff - Logic Activist

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

logic activist

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

RatHat posted:

She's being sarcastic.

It seems like it in the one I posted, but look at that string of tweets. If she is making a joke with that sequence of posts, I have no idea what the joke is.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

T-man posted:

You do contain multitudes. And not just on a friday night.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Factually in accurate, the first words in medicine is Me and Dick. The third word is "Ine" pronounced "in" Me-Dick-In... A word that should reall get your attention...

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Wait does that mean they pronounce medicine as meh dyson

Unperson_47 has a new favorite as of 13:59 on May 24, 2020

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I'm sorry, I don't take medical advice from slam poetry.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It's that numerology/textual code poo poo (whatever it's called) that makes me despair more than almost anything else about humanity. People like this are SO CLOSE to being capable of contributing positively to human knowledge; they clearly have inquisitive minds, they ask questions, they want to know more about things. But instead of studying all the myriad actual mysteries of the natural world and science and technology and what makes humans actually tick, they get derailed and veer off into trying to tease meaning out of stupid accidents of spelling.

Literacy and the vernacular Bible were a mistake

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

Peanut Butler posted:

lol in a society without prejudice, maybe, but it's an individualist solution for a collective problem and in that system, a black fella doing the same quality labor as a white fella in Alabama (or, gently caress, almost anywhere in the US) is making less under even the most well-considered tipping situation

idk if you are a USAian- if you are, open your eyes to how this hurts marginalized people who might be seen as less acceptable because of their genetics. If you're not, lol, you have no idea what its like to live in hellcountry

FFT is agreeing with you, and trying to explain the point to Ugly in the morning. This is impossible because Ugly in the Morning is ignoring American history on roughly "the Irish were slaves too but they overcame it" level

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity
I know if I were planning a mass conspiracy to poison every human alive I'd call it an easy to decipher code and force people to interact with that name repeatedly

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Remember when the secret FEMA trains full of coronavirus were helpfully labelled “CORONA”

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
It's the same logic that makes people think lizard people and the illuminati are controlling the entire world from the shadows in a perfect conspiracy that's evaded everyone... but also they communicate in public channels with obvious codes, and are just I guess so vain they have to put their faces and secret logos on loving everything, like hidden in your money.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
that vitiligo Barbie is pretty awesome though, my daughter's friend has it and I've literally seen maybe one representation on TV and it was a girl on Top Model like ten years ago. shut the gently caress up boomers

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

There are more people of Irish extraction outside of Ireland than in, so I'm not unique in that being part of my ancestry, but it annoys me so much when "the Irish were slaves" gets brought up. I think it's like, stop dragging me into this.

The history of Ireland is a terrible one with a lot of abhorrent colonialism practiced on them by the British, but the obscenities they experienced under British rule did not include chattel slavery or the middle passage. Also, notably, Irish people are now seen as white and are socially acceptable immigrants, unlike those brown people. I can brag about how my great grandad came to Canada from Ireland and that's seen as something admirable, even if he was seen as scum then. Slave-descended black Americans don't have that at all, because they're still stuck in being widely considered to be subhuman.

But how do you begin to argue with someone who is that goddamn wrong from the starting gate?

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

The #1 cause of preventable/premature death in the US (surprising absolutely no one) is smoking, then diet/nutrition-related causes at #2, then alcohol at #3.

Or does he mean like, 'A person dying of lung cancer ends up in the hospital, therefore the hospital is what caused them to die!'

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

GreenMetalSun posted:

Or does he mean like, 'A person dying of lung cancer ends up in the hospital, therefore the hospital is what caused them to die!'

What's the one common factor here HMMMMMMMMMM

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Anora posted:

Factually in accurate, the first words in medicine is Me and Dick. The third word is "Ine" pronounced "in" Me-Dick-In... A word that should reall get your attention...

Me-Dick-In what?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Blackula Vs. Tarantula posted:

FFT is agreeing with you, and trying to explain the point to Ugly in the morning. This is impossible because Ugly in the Morning is ignoring American history on roughly "the Irish were slaves too but they overcame it" level

There’s way more to it than that, and I won’t deny that tipping is a way that minorities end up making less money overall, but American tipping and wage laws are distinct from the end of slavery- that poo poo started in the mid-1800’s with rich people that basically were trying to flex and show off that they had been to Europe and knew all the fancy rules. Hotel workers and porters (which is an occupation that has a whooole other set of hosed up racial poo poo; look at the “Georges” of the Pullman rail company) ended up unionizing and missing the worst of tipped wage laws but restaurant workers weren’t able to and got the worst of it. And yes, it disproportionately affects racial minorities, I was arguing the origin and not the effect. If you really want to get into it, the tipped wage being sub-minimum was a 1960’s kick at the civil rights movement, not a post slavery issue. It took about 30 years for people to decide tipped workers don’t get everyone else’s minimum wage.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Me-Dick-In what?

pm me

e:

if a woman uses a man's razor she'd f r e e h e r s k i n

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
did you know paedofiles have more shared jeans with crabs than you or me? 100% scientific fact.