Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity
can we put craigslist stuff on here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Good tweets craiglist listings is thataway.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

goblin week posted:

It's more prominent in Europe. I've seen plenty of people claiming that Soros did covid

Scratch Monkey posted:

If you read any of the replies to a Trump tweet you'll see plenty

Alright alright. I guess I just haven't been exposed to the nonsense much anymore somehow. Not that I'm complaining about that.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

EL BROMANCE posted:

Good tweets craiglist listings is thataway.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3769284

Thisaway

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

wizzardstaff posted:

wait, gently caress, this is going to be about how trans people are the real oppressors, isn't it

Well, let's hear from the author before we jump to conclusions:

https://twitter.com/ryanjohnbutcher/status/1266393899351846913

E: Apparently, the quote in question refers to Tara Wolf, and she was not misgendered in the original source. The quote was edited for the express purpose of misgendering a trans woman, in case you thought there could be any non-TERF reason for tweeting that.

Zulily Zoetrope has a new favorite as of 22:39 on May 29, 2020

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Guilty posted:

can we put craigslist stuff on here?

If you sell the switch then your son has zero reason to stop making GBS threads in the shower, you fool.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

OwlFancier posted:

If you sell the switch then your son has zero reason to stop making GBS threads in the shower, you fool.

But if they renege on the deal, that's a sign of weakness. And then the son will be in charge.

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

SpacePig posted:

But if they renege on the deal, that's a sign of weakness. And then the son will be in charge.

Sell this Switch so they know you are serious. Then buy them a new one so they have something to lose. This is pretty straightforward.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
Surely the answer is for the parent to start making GBS threads on the Switch.

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

Thanks boss!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Keep the switch sell the son

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I can’t believe meltdown May is just kind of the entire year

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

mind the walrus posted:

The gently caress is it with transphobes and making anti-trans poo poo the focus of their loving life? They make up such a tiny portion of the population. They're extremely easy to ignore and let be, and most of the trans people I've met actually prefer it that way.

it's Twitter, Twitter is brain poison

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

"corn back rattler" :eyepoop:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

jjack229 posted:

Sell this Switch so they know you are serious. Then buy them a new one so they have something to lose. This is pretty straightforward.

Sell the switch, start pooping in the shower yourself.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

OwlFancier posted:

Theoretically the kid has other possessions he'd rather the dad didn't sell

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Skwirl posted:

Theoretically the kid has other possessions he'd rather the dad didn't sell

Sounds to me like the kid has found his passion in life and the dad is gonna have to sell the shower to stop him.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/getback2thebeat/status/1266448134571462657

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

OwlFancier posted:

Sounds to me like the kid has found his passion in life and the dad is gonna have to sell the shower to stop him.

It’s like the kid who was wrecking his penis with Olympic-level sounding, and refusing to let little things like having to traipse down to the emergency room with a shredded dong separate him from his passion.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
Idiots on Social Media: [Insert if there has been a bereavement]

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
sounds like dating advice for widow(er)s

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Is this one of the newspaper pages that MLK wrote his notes for "Letter From Birmingham Jail" on? If so, where did you find the image? I've been looking for an archive of those notes for some time and never found one.

e:

OwlFancier posted:

I'm sure the king center used to have a big online archive of documents but they seem to have taken it down?

Yup. It's been down for years.

Hello Sailor has a new favorite as of 03:03 on May 30, 2020

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think that's one someone presumably sent him. Given that it reads "How can you, a minister of the gospel of jesus christ, be such a deceitful hypocrite? You're not fooling anyone but yourself in your nauseating talk about non violence. You demand a program to overcome poverty and [something I can't read] high living and (sinning?) all (over the globe?) to feed your own egotism."

I'm sure the king center used to have a big online archive of documents but they seem to have taken it down?

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 01:46 on May 30, 2020

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

OwlFancier posted:

I think that's one someone presumably sent him. Given that it reads "How can you, a minister of the gospel of jesus christ, be such a deceitful hypocrite? You're not fooling anyone but yourself in your nauseating talk about non violence. You demand a program to overcome poverty and [something I can't read] high living and (sinning?) all (over the globe?) to feed your own egotism."

Ending poverty to feed your ego is still way better than keeping people in poverty to feed your ego.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/SinghManSpeak/status/1266477717958070273?s=19

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

wizzardstaff posted:

Surely the answer is for the parent to start making GBS threads on the Switch.

that or buy the bitter chemical thats makes switch carts bitter and just spray it everywhere and take care of the poop problem at the source.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/PeteButtigieg/status/1266498087192875016?s=19

Focus groups tell me people are angry. However I take hard stance against taking hard stances.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1266531988552499201

:hmmyes:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

grittyreboot posted:

https://twitter.com/PeteButtigieg/status/1266498087192875016?s=19

Focus groups tell me people are angry. However I take hard stance against taking hard stances.

Pete is a motivational speech generating bot

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

SpacePig posted:

Sell the switch, start pooping in the shower yourself.

Up the ante, start making GBS threads in your son's bed.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I yelled at this so hard my screen moved

Maybe the same person held these ideas simultaneously because they are INEXTRICABLY loving LINKED

Aieeeeee

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Helpfully posting this in the right thread.

Also screencapping it:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Meltdown May really kicking into high gear on its way out.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Unperson_47 posted:

Meltdown May really kicking into high gear on its way out.

And after it was a noticeably dry month for meltdowns, especially when compared to the pre-May levels

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Helpfully posting this in the right thread.

Also screencapping it:

Why would he ever delete that? He's rolling in likes and positive comments from mush-brained liberals.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Good that he found a way to go to pound town in these post-Epstein days.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

mind the walrus posted:

The gently caress is it with transphobes and making anti-trans poo poo the focus of their loving life? They make up such a tiny portion of the population. They're extremely easy to ignore and let be, and most of the trans people I've met actually prefer it that way.
Yeah, it's like I just wanna be able to pee in peace and go to the store and all the other things I need to do when I'm not destroying the fabric of civilization without being hassled.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

jjack229 posted:

Sell the Switch, buy them a WiiU.

Inceltown posted:

Ending poverty to feed your ego is still way better than keeping people in poverty to feed your ego.
Or your tiger.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

So close to getting it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
Small brain: the only legitimate form of protest is nonviolent vigils or calling your senator.

Expanding brain: by engaging in property destruction, protestors hurt their cause and make themselves unsympathetic.

Galaxy brain: