Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Lesbians, the most terrifying thing to incels

Original and modern meaning of incel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I enjoy, in the sense that I do not at all enjoy, the implicit assumption that there is no possible way your hypothetical daughter can just enjoy slaying dudes all day every day.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

OwlFancier posted:

I enjoy, in the sense that I do not at all enjoy, the implicit assumption that there is no possible way your hypothetical daughter can just enjoy slaying dudes all day every day.

Not to mention the implication that the only benefit of having a son is the enjoyment you get from knowing he's out there plowing women.

Unless he's gay.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

they named her...THE DUDESLAYER

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
I refuse to have a son. All those years toning his body and tenderly rubbing oil on his rippling muscles just for random sluts to come and ride his cock

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Louis CK has burnt all his good will about consent and sex, but he had a bit about fathers getting too obsessed with their daughter's sex lives that seems fitting and I can't find it because every search involving Louis CK and Sex is (rightfully) about how he's a terrible person.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Skwirl posted:

Louis CK has burnt all his good will about consent and sex, but he had a bit about fathers getting too obsessed with their daughter's sex lives that seems fitting and I can't find it because every search involving Louis CK and Sex is (rightfully) about how he's a terrible person.
This?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

That's the one.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Old but relevant:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

T-man posted:

Original and modern meaning of incel.

What original meaning are you going by here? I was under the impression that the original incels wanted nothing more than to meet lesbians, before the term was appropriated by categorically unlovable men.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

The ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

What original meaning are you going by here? I was under the impression that the original incels wanted nothing more than to meet lesbians, before the term was appropriated by categorically unlovable men.

Lesbians are terrified of talking to girls ime

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

T-man posted:

Isn't everyone?

Cat Potency
Aug 13, 2006

Chairman Meow
I'm a man with male genitals

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/SXTLON/status/1271948656246239233

It was legal for a man to have sexual intercourse with his wife without her consent until 1991.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

T-man posted:

Devolve?

Anyway I'm not saying that the Paradox devs are defibately goons but we're where they'd post if they posted. All coolness reflects back on SA, which of course is but a pale shadow of cool compared to Cspam.

Also spending money on dice for every character is my new proletariat / bougaguise determination. :ussr:

I recall posts from one of them who moved on to Stellaris making GBS threads on Star Citizen in its thread. So yeah basically

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

the person who founded it was a lesbian but she founded it on behalf of herself and her male straight coworker. it was originally like a work out group that help each by being positive and motivating but the problem atleast according to her is that when you get your so you drop the group because you dont need them until eventually everyone left is unlovable assholes.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Cat Potency posted:

I'm a man with male genitals

Goondolences

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

T-man posted:

I see. Perhaps, lesbians, we have more in common than we originally thought. There may yet be hope for peace between our people.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

christmas boots posted:

I see. Perhaps, lesbians, we have more in common than we originally thought. There may yet be hope for peace between our people.

now there ain't but twenty thousand police in the whole town

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Midnight Voyager posted:

I recall posts from one of them who moved on to Stellaris making GBS threads on Star Citizen in its thread. So yeah basically

There are three or four goon Paradox devs/former devs floating about. Dark Renown, Wiz, and Mune.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1272000237809414149

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Congratulations on successfully walking I guess?

Gizmo Chicken
Feb 17, 2011

Yep.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1271902553417138176

Pictured: running

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1272001724912410626

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Maybe there was a banana peel on it

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Bah, now I feel bad for sharing that, lots of disabled people pointing out it's kind of playing into the same kind of bullshit they have to deal with all the time.

Anyway, time to dunk on Matt Taibbi:

https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1272018126893395969

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Bah, now I feel bad for sharing that, lots of disabled people pointing out it's kind of playing into the same kind of bullshit they have to deal with all the time.

Anyway, time to dunk on Matt Taibbi:

https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1272018126893395969

The descent isn’t all that funny regardless. But the tweet defense is incredible.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/unnaturalvegan/status/1271647158870044673

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Henchman of Santa posted:

The descent isn’t all that funny regardless. But the tweet defense is incredible.

Yeah I wouldn't have noticed/cared if he didn't make a Not Mad tweet about it.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Mak0rz posted:

Yeah I wouldn't have noticed/cared if he didn't make a Not Mad tweet about it.

Yeah, I saw the tweet before I saw the actual video of him walking down the ramp and I assumed it was going to be some Chevy Chase as Gerald Ford kinda poo poo. Instead he's just walking down a ramp maybe slightly slow.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/KirkWilcox/status/1272035142584815621

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I don't expect there to be any statues dedicated to CHAZ, but I sure as gently caress am getting a CHAZ flag and screaming "Heritage not Hate" at anyone who looks at it askance.

FFT
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

https://twitter.com/sfmnemonic/status/1271994894442278917

like i understand the joke but was it necessary?

/e: feel free to tell me i'm wrong

FFT has a new favorite as of 08:16 on Jun 14, 2020

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Can’t speak for others but I’m more upset by the slavery. Like if chaz was doing this because they wanted slaves I wouldn’t be rooting them on

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

FFT posted:

https://twitter.com/sfmnemonic/status/1271994894442278917

like i understand the joke but was it necessary?

/e: feel free to tell me i'm wrong

It's a great joke taking the piss out of the mumsnet crowd.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ambitious Spider posted:

Can’t speak for others but I’m more upset by the slavery. Like if chaz was doing this because they wanted slaves I wouldn’t be rooting them on

Also, I think the people pointing out that the Confederates were traitors are more pointing out the hypocrisy of their modern supporters than being offended at the treachery.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I find it funny not because an old man had trouble descending a ramp, but because this is the same old man who insists he's in the best health, the greatest health, just listen to my doctors!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Also this man ran ads in the last election suggesting his opponent was physically frail and that alone made her unfit for office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

About Dwarf Fortress coming to Steam.

:black101: