Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

InediblePenguin posted:

what world do you live in where you think that guy might be ironic

187 is an extremely obviously fake iq score

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

https://twitter.com/ryxcommar/status/1349721517123362817

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

It's pretty goddamn weird to me that we automatically just mutilate baby dicks for no reason as a standard procedure.

My Mom was even freaked out by the howling pain one of my older cousins had with his circumsision when she was visiting my aunt who just delivered so none of me and my two brothers were circumsised. She thought it was cruel.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

"made it up" and "did it ironically" aren't the same

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

How Rude posted:

It's pretty goddamn weird to me that we automatically just mutilate baby dicks for no reason as a standard procedure.

My Mom was even freaked out by the howling pain one of my older cousins had with his circumsision when she was visiting my aunt who just delivered so none of me and my two brothers were circumsised. She thought it was cruel.

My mom tipped my mohel with one of those fake dollar bill christian tracts, but only ironically

She got pineapple on her pizza after

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

oops, wrong thread

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

DACK FAYDEN posted:

more like 4.2' IQ 69

That is still quite a large penis

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011
https://twitter.com/thekdog11/status/1349727981824950273

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Goddamn if there was an open ICU bed he’d be in it by now lol

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

It's not even a high score compared to what most members of LessWrong would unironically claim

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Why would you not only get a profile on one of these sites but put a loving photo of yourself on it?

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I think that's approximately the answer you get if you take one of those "answer these 10 trivia questions (and give us your e-mail address) and we'll tell you your IQ!" quizzes that I assume are still all the rage in certain circles.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

There are weird glitches, too. My daughter got a ridiculous score (which they told us was ridiculous) because they stopped counting after 4 errors in a row. Every third question was recognizing a country by its outline, and she'd gone to Montessori school.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

One thing I don't understand about circumcision, as someone who has never had it done:

Where do you carry your coins if not in your foreskin? Does the foreskin grow back and then you just trim it like once a year or something? It is a very confusing practice.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I have a friend who has foreskin to hold my coins in it for me.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

organburner posted:

One thing I don't understand about circumcision, as someone who has never had it done:

Where do you carry your coins if not in your foreskin? Does the foreskin grow back and then you just trim it like once a year or something? It is a very confusing practice.

I keep them in my other pocket

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Very disturbing tbh

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution

organburner posted:

If the circumcision is done properly it exposes a narrow slit in the shaft. That slit opens onto a "ramp" of spongey cartilage that leads directly down to the scrotum, so you can just keep your coins in your coinpurse.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

csammis posted:

If the circumcision is done properly it exposes a narrow slit in the shaft. That slit opens onto a "ramp" of spongey cartilage that leads directly down to the scrotum, so you can just keep your coins in your coinpurse.

What the gently caress?

Where do these people store their pee?

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Mak0rz posted:

What the gently caress?

Why do you think parents don't want their kids putting coins in their mouth?

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
Pee is stored next to the pence

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Mak0rz posted:

What the gently caress?

They don't. It's just a straight shot from the--I wanna say lungs, maybe?--right to the end consumer.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

christmas boots posted:

They don't. It's just a straight shot from the--I wanna say lungs, maybe?--right to the end consumer.

Ah, farm-to-table pee

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Mak0rz posted:

What the gently caress?

In jars like a normal person :confused:

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

organburner posted:

In the scrotum of my necropants, obviously....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N%C3%A1br%C3%B3k

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Cocaine Bear posted:

6'2" and has an iq number? Woah, I'm swimming here.
Is it bile?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Mak0rz posted:

What the gently caress?

When American pennies were mainly copper the pee and the coins combined to generate a free source of electricity which W.K. Kellog would use to power his corn flattening machines. The switch to copper plated nickel in the 80s was one of the primary factors in the current decline in popularity.

Splicer has a new favorite as of 21:38 on Jan 14, 2021

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Splicer posted:

When American pennies were mainly copper the pee and the coins combined to generate a free source of electricity which W.K. Kellog would use to power his corn flattening machines. The switch to copper plated nickel in the 80s was one of the primary factors in the current decline in popularity.

This was also a key element of Tesla's free wireless electricity plan somehow.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Necrothatcher posted:

Why would you not only get a profile on one of these sites but put a loving photo of yourself on it?

Because these people think they're sex magnets and their profile thumb pick will get them mega laid.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

How Rude posted:

It's human nature to accrue weird customs over time due to bullshit and cling to them forever because reasons. Circumcision as a political issue is, like male victims of domestic violence or suicide, something important that has been co-opted by badfaith actors as part of a reactionary movement against feminism which has inhibited efforts to seriously address it. Moving public opinion on it is a slow, word-of-mouth thing because every time you try and do an organized campaign, you attract a troupe of poo poo-flinging monkeys who will not stop screaming about Jews and misandry.

And as usual, I am amazed and envious of all of you who never went through aughts internet culture wars over this poo poo, an thus weren't subjected to a million gotcha arguments equating FGYMFGM to foreskin removal.

there wolf has a new favorite as of 02:16 on Jan 15, 2021

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

there wolf posted:

It's human nature to accrue weird customs over time due to bullshit and cling to them forever because reasons. Circumcision as a political issue is, like male victims of domestic violence or suicide, something important that has been co-opted by badfaith actors as part of a reactionary movement against feminism which has inhibited efforts to seriously address it. Moving public opinion on it is a slow, word-of-mouth thing because every time you try and do an organized campaign, you attract a troupe of poo poo-flinging monkeys who will not stop screaming about Jews and misandry.

Keep on fighting that noble crusade against something completely innocuous.

Edit: Actually, gently caress you for comparing circumcision to domestic violence and suicide.

EasilyConfused has a new favorite as of 21:59 on Jan 14, 2021

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

EasilyConfused posted:

Keep on fighting that noble crusade against something completely innocuous.

Edit: Actually, gently caress you for comparing circumcision to domestic violence and suicide.

idk if cosmetic surgical procedures on someone unable to consent to them is innocuous. medical necessity is different ofc

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I think you should tip 20%, or $2 if the bill is under $10.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
We can either take the foreskins or we can teach men to wash their penises. One of these fights is winnable.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

christmas boots posted:

We can either take the foreskins or we can teach men to wash their penises. One of these fights is winnable.

:hmmyes:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

kecske posted:

idk if cosmetic surgical procedures on someone unable to consent to them is innocuous. medical necessity is different ofc

What's your Silent Hill wiki username

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I've never really played one! I think I had a ps1 disc with a demo on it as a kid but the memory-saving fog effect and static radio noises when monsters were near was too spooky for me

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think you still need to wash your dick if it's circumcised.

Unless you circumcise it all the way off in which case I guess it doesn't matter whether you wash it or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

OwlFancier posted:

I think you still need to wash your dick if it's circumcised.

Unless you circumcise it all the way off in which case I guess it doesn't matter whether you wash it or not.

Ever since I was circumcised my penis has smelled like one of those pine air fresheners.