Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

I didn't realize this is the same irritating little toad that was a judge on Top Chef for a few seasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Samovar posted:

Then suddenly Kapernick causes them to have palpitations for some reason...

Because they had to see it.

Pope Corky the IX has a new favorite as of 14:15 on Jun 1, 2020

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
If we point out that this person owned slaves then we'll have to admit that person owned slaves and where does it stop?!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
So many people know that being a racist is a bad thing but they are not a bad person who does bad things so when they are being racist and end up getting called out on it you see that incredulous reaction of "WHAT?!" punctuated by a laugh because they are not a bad person that does bad things so nothing they say could be racist because that would be a bad thing done by a bad person.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

christmas boots posted:

They openly admit that their criteria only looks at outcomes and not intent. So a president that fought tooth and nail to keep a promise but didn’t succeed because they were kneecapped by outside factors counts as breaking a promise, but fighting tooth and nail to break a promise but being kneecapped by outside factors counts as keeping it.

It’s an amazing example of being technically accurate in a way that conveys no useful information whatsoever.

Yeah, they called Obama's push for the LGBTQ protections during his tenure a broken promise even though he fought like hell and the GOP just laughed at him.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
What if he was beaten to death with a Casio keyboard?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I love the idea that anything related to Harvard could not be Ivy League because then what the gently caress is?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I remember a friend putting on MovieBob’s review of Batman vs. Superman and it was hilarious how many times he edits out taking big gulps of air in between asinine sentences that never loving end.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I have no idea, I’ve only seen the one thing of his years ago and didn’t really think of it again until this discussion.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I feel so much better, thank you.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
More like Scamdusky

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I don't care if the discussion has moved on, I will make my Star Wars opinions known.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Vib Rib posted:

I was just reminded by a friend that when Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas came out, a bunch of white guys boycotted it and demanded a "white player mode".

And when GTAV came out and gave you the ability to switch between a white guy, a white guy, and a black guy, they complained that some of the missions forced you to play as the black guy.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
The last big "racists are mad at a commercial" incident I can remember here in the US is within the last year when Procter & Gamble did that ad about "The Talk" and it made white people really loving uncomfortable.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Their chief export is aluminum.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Garrand posted:

I think of Josh Lyman

Jon’s old roommate?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
CHRISTMAS CUMMIES

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
From what I remember everyone had to fight Boba Fett's dad.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

SiKboy posted:

Why do you have an rear end gutter?

How else are you supposed to get it to the mouth?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

OwlFancier posted:

Nobody on earth looks good in skinny jeans/leggings and trainers it makes you look like a skittle.

What kind of Skittles have you been eating?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
What the gently caress

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

kdrudy posted:

I'd love a big pancake, like Uncle Buck size.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svpmnnDIWqQ&t=3s

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Upskirt Hamburglar

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
That's actually his head, right?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Why were they talking about the Weather Underground at all? They disbanded in the late seventies.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Albania’s chief export

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
So if I wanted to make money off a picture of my own rear end in a top hat I'd have to burn down a rainforest?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
The world is becoming so complicated.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

hawowanlawow posted:

what the gently caress is shipping

It's what Sean Connery used to do with his tea.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I remember FM radio in the US becoming loving absurd in the late 90s, just blocks of ads that would last twenty minutes at a time, to the point that other stations started advertising "Fifteen minutes of commercial-free music!"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Ah yes, those concrete benefits like serving in the military and playing a sport and going to the bathroom that have never been taken away.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
What are you talking about? Kung Fu is right there in his name.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Come on guys, you’re ruining National Animal Crackers Day.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I am having a lot of trouble wording this because of the hyperbolic nature of internet communication, but here goes.

I am not saying that I think baby fur is fine or good or any kind of net positive. Nor, for that matter did I intend to tie trans identity to perversion, but my intent is not important - that was pretty dumb and transphobic to play amateur psychologist.

If there has been one consistent fault to my posting, it's not realising that trying to figure out why something happened or empathise with it is seen as implicitly condoning or excusing it.

Whatever role they sees themself in the kink is probably not important and it was dumb to fixate on trying to clarify that relatively minor point.

Also I've been on this site long enough to know how this pans out if I say nothing, so there it is.

There’s a “Preview Reply” option for a reason.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
No, you don’t understand, you’ll totally be on my side after a few more paragraphs.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I know I'm going to regret this, but what is the "U" in the thread title? I'm only aware of it as "undecided".

U is for you and me.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Don’t invoke Lowtax in this thread lest you want every suggested video on YouTube to come from Gaming Garbage.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I just want to find out how to poo poo into a balloon without the messy cleanup.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Come on guys, you’re ruining National Velociraptor Awareness Day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
See? We can all still be friends.