Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Sunswipe posted:

I fully acknowledge I may regret asking, but is the child in that cartoon naked apart from a thong and a dog collar?
The joke is making a parallel between the horrible and outdated values and morals of old people now and a surreal future where you are an old and just as conservative and offensive to the society you now inhabit and do not understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Trucking and loving are inexorably intertwined

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
I'm making you folks endure the thought that there's a bunch of guys who watched this clip and don't see a problem except for CANCEL CULTURE (none of the people discussing it here are the idiot, natch)
https://twitter.com/Subhah/status/1273795789551054854?s=19

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Skwirl posted:

She's his wife, she uses Ms because she doesn't wan't to be defined by whether or not she's married.
In the world of business ("Business World") it is standard to always use Ms. for women regardless of any ringer on the finger

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
"We're officially white now." - The Japanese, 2020.