Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Just when I thought I couldn't hate Jim more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

you broke my grill posted:

Millennials are the worst generation because they didn't get brain damage falling off their bikes

Imagine being such an old miserable rear end in a top hat you want kids to get hurt.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

You've been struck by a meme criminal.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

My dad plays golf now because he's older and his knee is all hosed up so he can't play softball like he used to but he still likes to get out and do something physically. Him and my pothead brother go to public courses and make fun of all the yuppie fucks they see and drive around like maniacs on the carts and have a fun time.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

This guy had a fever dream in which he conflated Max Rebo with Luke, happens to the best of us, and doesn't understand that his mom is remembering his memory and perspective.

But this Bigger Luke is some premium internet. I can't tell if I am getting Poe's Lawed or not - http://biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

My parents sometimes let me stay up late and watch Seinfeld reruns with them at like 11pm on Friday nights and I'd be half-asleep and now I've got memories of George and Kramer wrestling.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

I am not a homosexual, but I am sexually attracted to Ryan Gosling.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

To be fair this guy has probably been eating nothing but those soylent shakes since he moved out of his parents house. It's probably why his brain is so soft that he thanks Joe Rogan for explaining that food good, actually.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Tarezax posted:

Palpatine secretly had a son with three eyes and somehow that rumor got out so a completely unrelated guy with three eyes attempted to cash in and take power over the Empire with it. To secure his claim the pretender found the glove of Darth Vader and said he had gained dark side powers from it. In reality he had some lightning weapon installed in it and using it was slowly killing him.

iirc this is from the same storyline where they sent a droid Leia to marry an Imperial officer but instead she killed him with her laser eyes during the marriage ceremony.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

GWBBQ posted:

https://i.imgur.com/PVa60tN.mp4

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I hope I'm not late to the Nazi punching party I was making supper for all my comrades.

E-I see that I'm late, that's what I get for posting from pages ago.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Ror posted:

you mean the cows don't leave those glass bottles of milk on your doorstep every morning? :prepop:

Although it'd be funnier if instead of instagram they had literally just watched that Mitchell and Webb sketch

Or the Kids in the Hall one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR578rP-uNQ

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Ratjaculation posted:

Today I learnt Elden Ring was not the Skyrim sequel

Today I learned that Elden Ring is one of the many, many things George RRRRRRR Martin did to put off finishing writing the Winds of Winter.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Inceltown posted:

He's a real class act

Wow, there's not much that can make my jaw drop in this day and age, congratulations (assuming this isn't a joke or a sarcastic barb I'm not picking up on).

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

I'm not a fancy big city lawyer, but having the AI represent you in court seems like a notably bad idea in an age of memorable bad internet ideas.

As a book reader, I'm more distracted by how wrong this guy gets the characters than by the absurdity of the whole thing -

https://twitter.com/AssBoss80085/status/1616494334937034752

Ralph Crammed In has a new favorite as of 23:23 on Jan 21, 2023

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

I'm the Idiot here because I keep my Facebook on autotranslate because I'm a lazy bitch, but on the other hand if I turned if off I wouldn't get these ads

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Mierenneuker posted:

It took me way too long to realize that bidding is beets, because it interpreted "bieTen" as "bieDen".

Still struggling with wasp pacifier tho.

Waspeen

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

I think it's very ambitious of the auto translate to not just give up and say "IDK how to translate" oerknollen" you are on your own" and instead it goes "yeah oerknollen is, ugh, prickly tuberculosis, come and buy some!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Tangentially, Gone With The Wind (the book, I presume, not the movie) is really popular in North Korea.