Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

quote:

Wired:

Yet they still can't find Tanelorn

Songbearer has a new favorite as of 16:48 on Apr 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
SneezeChat: If you don't power up a sick Kamehameha while you sneeze you are Sneezing Wrong

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Always love the "I've never been convicted of anything I've been accused of!" tack

It's always so telling :allears:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

John Wayne played Genghis Khan in a movie ("The Conqueror"?) that was filmed in a radioactive desert. A statistically-significant number of the cast and crew, including Wayne, got fatal cancers after the filming, and it's believed that the radioactivity of the desert was the cause.

I get a little bit Genghis Khan
Don't want you absorbing radiation
With nobody else but me
Nobody else but me

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
All this racist bullshit is like finding sand in a desert at this point but Baby Yoda Parent Posting is a beautiful revolting corpse flower thriving in a fetid oasis

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

95% of of the time, anyone who designs a character in a fantasy videogame to look like their real body (or their desired/idealized version of it) is a giant dweeb and deserves nothing but mockery.

The other 5% is trans and gender-questioning people using it to explore gender stuff in a safe environment.

I will always make me me and I'll fight you in game with my katana +5 and forty wives

My avatar is how I looked from 2011 through the joys of Saints Row 2, thereby granting you vindication

I'll never idealise it though. People must suffer my appearance however it comes

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Wait, are you Johnny from Zybourne Clock?

[exhales cigar smoke that reads "songbearer" in cursive]

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
A giant moment of what-the-fuckery to me is the Very Online talking point that Twitter is some leftist haven where you'll be frogmarched out for racism and bigotry in general

For a website that allows the biggest pieces of poo poo to spread disinformation, is ran by an actual nazi and does nothing to punish other actual nazis, this blows my goddamn mind

I wonder if the existence of Gab and Parler and poo poo has just pushed the overton window far enough for people to actually assume this

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Beartaco posted:

Genuine question, what happens if you don't take the honey from the bees? Do they drown as the honey slowly fills up their hive like a super mario level?

It summons the Ultimate Bee, and The Reckoning begins

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Improbable Lobster posted:

that's not too far off from how rollback netcode for fighting games works.

I feel bad for any AI that tries to predict my fighting moves

Okay so he's not button mashing but, uh, he doesn't seem to know what moves to use? He's just kind of doing a punch here and there and - okay that's a super move, he knows what that is aaand he's whiffed it. Now he's just circling around the arena. Now he's crouching and walking back and forth. gently caress it I'm gonna ring him out

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Vib Rib posted:

May it stand forever

Coming from way downtown with a latepost but man I did not expect to see a Little Big Adventure 2 reference in this thread, drat

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

FFT posted:

I do actually know a guy who insists that he tends bar and "bartender" isn't a real word. He's not otherwise insufferable.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
The correct answer is Gaming :imunfunny:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I can't even sing

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Heath posted:

This is insanely productive, thank you everyone

Aw poo poo now I gotta seize it

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Data Graham posted:

lol you guys act like you’ve never been LoBbed before

Well it's the return of the
"Oh wait
No way
He didn't just post what I think he did
Did he?"

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

oldpainless posted:

I just learned two days ago the mortuary’s assistant is on the switch but 25 bucks seems too high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.