Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Okay I'm actually kinda mad that this didn't go with "Suck my diiiiiiick, I'm a shaaaaark!"

Which one, though? This is important because it's going to ruin my perception of the character depending on the shark dick he's talking about. I have my incensed tweet typed up and at the ready. It's OK because I also have two dicks.

Unperson_47 has a new favorite as of 05:23 on May 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

It's time for women who miscarried early to be taken down a peg.

This might be the worst tweet in this thread.

modedit to remove quoted tweet

Somebody has a new favorite as of 03:34 on May 11, 2020

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

This woman tried to compare 30,000 flu deaths a year to 90,000 coronavirus deaths in a few months.

This and the "covid deaths with existing conditions shouldn't count as covid deaths" are the 2 coping strategies they use after saying the numbers aren't real.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

BrigadierSensible posted:

Re: 16 year old nazi dude.

I reckon that this kid will stop a lot of his bullshit once he goes outside and talks to real, normal people.

Not because those real normal people will change his mind, nor even because by seeing real normal people he will realize that his ideas and ideals are wrong. But because the second he starts talking to a real normal person about his "bitches be whores, hoorah for white race!" nonsense, a normal person will make a face and excuse themselves, never to talk to him again.

So he will soon realize that he had better cut that poo poo out unless he wants to sit alone at lunch for the rest of his life. So once he cuts that poo poo out, and actually starts interacting with people, then the first two reasons I mentioned above will kick in.

At least this is what I hope would happen.

Or he gets his rear end beat.

Unperson_47 has a new favorite as of 06:01 on May 19, 2020

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Warmachine posted:

I love how the person is posting like "WORDING MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE THINK POSITIVE" when based on those statistics leaving the patient alone gives them a better chance of survival than the so-called treatment.

Goddamn death cult.

This loving attitude is everywhere now.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I guarantee you boomers who are slobbering and yelling mad at anyone who will listen to open up restaurants aren't tipping jack poo poo.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Also sometimes the owner demands a cut of the tips.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Ah gently caress nevermind. I overwrote the screenshot. Turns out I'm the idiot on social media.

Unperson_47 has a new favorite as of 14:00 on May 23, 2020

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Wait does that mean they pronounce medicine as meh dyson

Unperson_47 has a new favorite as of 13:59 on May 24, 2020

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I'm going to sit on all the toilet seats. And no, that's not a typo.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

HiroProtagonist posted:

I don't know what is going on here but it feels somewhat magical

Click through to some of those profiles. It's like someone set up a Karen botnet, or some kind of elaborate performance art :allears:

Fair warning there's blatant nudity and at least one video of someone tugging their dick that I ran across in the process

https://twitter.com/CHANELSMEDIA/status/1265022950815617024

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I thought that said "BUDK" at the bottom. Made a lot of sense.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Having this idea in your head that, as a father, your daughter's virginity belongs to you sure is creepy.

Guilty posted:

It boggles my mind that the only thing keeping this man from becoming the next mass murderer is 'Jesus'

He specifically states he is forbidden from doing willful harm to other Christians, so there's still a chance. Or he could just cast more hexes on people via letters like some kind of Post Office Warlock.

FedHex. :thunk:

Unperson_47 has a new favorite as of 12:42 on May 29, 2020

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Meltdown May really kicking into high gear on its way out.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Yep, just reading random posts on Twitter at 3:00AM and getting mad and depressed yet I keep on reading.

I'm the idiot on social media. :smith:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Until now I thought tobuscus and TotalBiscuit were the same person.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I was thinking about this in the shower but is there an opposite of "milkshake duck?" For example, right-wing media all of a sudden deciding Kanye or Dave Chappelle or whoever were always good.

Unperson_47 has a new favorite as of 23:09 on Oct 14, 2022

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I'm late to this party but does Peter Molyneux think that women are just walking around full of eggs they deplete like a countdown timer at an arcade machine waiting for a quarter

edit: Whoops, it was Stefan Molyneux, not Peter Molyneux. It's me. I'm the idiot

Unperson_47 has a new favorite as of 23:25 on Oct 25, 2022

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Elon Musk so hard up to find friends that he forces employees to hang out with him to compare notes over source code. Just a completely robut-brained dipshit

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

The funniest thing is that Musk could do absolutely nothing different with Twitter and still enforce the same standards of conduct or whatever and people would still pretend that it's a win for their version of freedom of speech and still hold him up as a hero for doing absolutely nothing.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Mak0rz posted:

Wearing a BLM shirt and has pronouns in bio? What bit is he doing now?

He's probably doing it mockingly. Or maybe a lost bet.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Dr Christmas posted:

Complete list of celebrities who have actually been successfully cancelled:

-Milo Yianopoulus

This might be the most successful one because I completely forgot this guy existed. Dude just loving vanished

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I'll never trust a bowtie nor the person wearing it

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

wanna see coked-up bob backlund debate trump

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Baron von Eevl posted:

I had a friend who wanted to insist I pronounce Louisville "lullavull" which yes I understand is how it's pronounced by locals. I'm nor local to Kentucky, I'm like 600 miles from Kentucky. gently caress Kentucky.

Kentucky deserves no respect. You can call every city Horseshit and they have to take it

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I never learned how to pronounce Lauren Blooberteam's name and I hope she loses so I never have to.

I ain't gonna care to learn either way

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

my large, obedient senator

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

What in the world is wrong with Richard Dawkins's's's's' brain

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Musk should buy Pinterest so he can trainwreck it too and get it out of my search results

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Imagine how gross that syrup bottle is after all this time. Bet they don't even rinse it out.

Why not just have custom Aunt Jemima labels printed out and stick on the new bottle?

Hmm, just thought of a business plan. See ya

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

McCracAttack posted:

There seems to be a lot of overlap between Star Wars fans and people who say "Go woke, go broke!" Not sure what to make of that.

Edit: Dude sure does like that "screaming lib" thumbnail.

What does going "full Nancy Pelosi" even mean and do I want to know?

Also I've posted this before but for people who say "go woke go broke," what is their excuse for those Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro movies flopping because no one wants to see them?

The biggest shock to me is that anyone cares about Splinter Cell in this day and age enough to get mad one way or the other.

Unperson_47 has a new favorite as of 22:58 on Nov 13, 2022

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Angry Salami posted:

Edward Coon was a real cheesemaker who developed a new method of cheese ripening. It doesn't seem like there was ever any actual connection between him and the Australian brand, and it's not clear if they ever even used his methods. It's not surprising, then, that the Australian company has been kinda vague about him once they started being questioned about it - "No, we're not racist, we just stole this guy's name and used it without permission!" isn't a great look either.

Frantically flipping through obituaries on a barely-working microfiche machine to find a guy so they can keep the cheese slur.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

*the opening riff of Ram Jam's Black Betty is heard*

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

That dude in that Steam review clutching his pearls saying women can't be in the game because "people are very inappropriate; just IMAGINE what stuff they will do." Why not address the fact that your playerbase is toxic rather than try to govern what should be in the game?

(I know it's because he doesn't give a poo poo)

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I assumed by "dead weight humans" they just meant moving someone who had passed out like a drunk-off-their-rear end friend or something and not actual dead bodies.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

That dude brings shame to the Alf name

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

See??! This is why we need Web3!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Read After Burning posted:

https://twitter.com/VGC_News/status/1600515238314524675
Or...or perhaps the game was just mediocre.

[hoarsely] Bullshit.

I thought games go broke/get bad reviews because they go woke. They need to keep their narrative consistent or I will never be able to take them seriously.

Unperson_47 has a new favorite as of 21:15 on Dec 8, 2022