Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Inceltown posted:

There is no way she doesn't know it. Simp is a full target market and there is no way she's the only one doing it. I know this for a fact because there has been some other simp as target market thing that has been posted about on SA before and I had tried to scrub it from my brain but it hasn't really worked.

The woman who did that OK boomer thing is in it for simps too. She laughed at all the chucklefucks getting mad she had a boyfriend and said she only likes simps so they never had a shot anyway.

In true SA tradition the knowledge that I had burned into me from stupid poo poo getting posted here is now hopefully burned into you.

simp

isn't this poo poo just the latest substitute for "cuck" which is what the internet right started saying when people finally got that f-- wasn't acceptable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

salamander-infused microwavable pudding

seriously, ignore my posting

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

He's pretty great in the Harley Quinn cartoon.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing like...Wait haven't I read this horrible nonsense before?

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Bobby Digital posted:

Gaming PCs have electrified rocks inside

PCs are just rocks we tricked into thinking for us.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

PhazonLink posted:

i thought Star Citizen was vaporware / non existant.

i probably said that last time Star Citizen came up.

It still is. Their recent free to play week was an absolute disaster at every level.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Antigravitas posted:

I was under the impression the one drop rule only applies to black genes. If they find out their horoscope thinks their grandmother hosed a German Shepherd once, they are obligated to become a caricature of a Bavarian from a century ago as viewed from across the Atlantic, then accost Germans by explaining how Merkel is ruining the country they've never seen.

And then talk about how this country is going to the dogs?

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

HiroProtagonist posted:

whatever CIS

vvvv
I was joking my friend

cis is literally a chemistry term, also. it just means one side of an isomeric molecule. hence, "beat him with a chemistry textbook" because cisgender came from the organic chemistry context as far as the prefix is concerned.

it also works in other things, like cislunar space is between the earth and the moon

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

More like olddogless

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

I wish that was parody

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

The non-binary flag is the best one for trying to colour coordinate an outfit!

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Data Graham posted:

"God gives all of us obstacles to overcome, like you're gay, Alice has cerebral palsy, Jim is blind, learn to love God for giving you a challenge to overcome"

or whatever

From a trans perspective, I like the one about being this way for the same reason we have grain and not bread growing, why there's grape and not wine: so we could experience the joy of creation

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Fishstick posted:

I don't understand why the choice has to be "company can take money out of your bank" or "1960s paper checks". Can you not just wire money from your own account to your landlord/utilities manually?

That's how it works in NZ.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

And so we see the dark side of the goon

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

I'd say "Specifically, Fallout: New Vegas" but I don't want to give the transphobe anything.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Arivia posted:

I'm still trying to figure out where the Fallout New Vegas makes you trans meme even started, it just came out of nowhere and was absolutely huge one day.

One theory I heard is that it's the first game that a lot of us played (or piece of media in general, really) that presented a world where you kinda have to make up your own mind about the whole situation around you and that you can't keep aimlessly stumbling forwards through objectively morally correct sidequests. Also there's some queer rep (like Arcade Gannon) presented in a more natural way - his sexuality is part of his character, not all of it.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Lmao if the TERFs read Monstrous Regiment

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

chglcu posted:

Why the gently caress is anyone under 30 on this site?

I'm still under 30. :shobon:

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Also this person has rainbow in their posting name

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

https://twitter.com/strangeperse/status/1466991466220507136

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

I stayed up to midnight as a kid to catch my late father sneaking into my room to drop off christmas presents as santa. He was far more annoyed that I ambushed him, rather than any ruining of the magic.

He still bought us advent calendars well into our 20s and I realised how much I miss that this year. RIP dad...It's not been the same without you, and I'm grateful for the good times :unsmith:

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Borrovan posted:

Taxing cigarettes does hurt the poor, & people point it out all the time. We should ban them instead for everyone born after like 2010 so all of us who are already addicted don't have to quit

That's actually happening in NZ, I think

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

That's a cute mx up

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Read After Burning posted:

They have at least one trans woman, at least one gay man, and at least one nonbinary person on their roster, so I'd say they're already miles ahead of WCW when it comes to not being chuds.

Could be rainbow-washing, not sure who the owners of AEW are or what their politics are. :shrug: Even if it's just pandering, they're smart to do it. Us LGBT+ folks love watching wrestling! The cheesecake/beefcakes! The drama! The costumes! :allears:

What is the non-binary form of cheesecake/beefcake?

I propose pancake

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Skwirl, why would you ever post a link to that site?

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Neito posted:

RE: Jorp, a lot of people see the trappings of intellectualism (the way he dresses, the way he carries himself, his tone of voice, etc) and extrapolate from there that because he seems smart, he must be smart. Ben Stien was able to pull off the same trick and then produce a documentary about how he thinks evolution is bullshit.

I love that my Catholic school biology teacher was cool with evolution, and then the bio teacher at the secular school I did my senior year at played that film.

I'm in the southern hemisphere, New Zealand

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Yeah, Catholics are cool with it as far as I'm aware. I think that teacher who showed the Stein thing fully bought into his line about it being the reason why Hitler's worldview came about

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

"Swingfluencers" good grief

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Foxes are said to be awful pets who will pee on everything and burrow into the stuffing of your now fox pee soaked couch

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Minting an NFT figures should include the ongoing power draw of at least one ipfs file host explicitly configured to store that nft, running 24/7 until the money runs out

Without at least one permanent host, there will be no mirrors. Nobody is seeding the torrent for an ape they don't own.

NFTs rely on external/non blockchain file hosts for the visual aspect or anything else people profess to care about :ssh:

E: also if a game that uses them goes down, they won't do anything then either

Anticheese has a new favorite as of 03:47 on Sep 28, 2022

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

He looks like the default White guy in a character creator.

Todd Howard's cousin

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i hate that the "Jorts Discourse" went exactly the way I expected, I predicted yeah someone will be revealed to be a terf and of course there it was

I'm just glad it's not the union cat

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

You don't get to "both sides" my loving existence you loving toad

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

grittyreboot posted:

Guy makes a whole list of foundational Sci-fi books and for some reason doesn't have any Ursula Le Guin or Octavia Butler novels. Also, why'd he choose Player Of Games out of all the Culture novels?

To him, betting your nuts on a space sim is super manly?

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Skwirl posted:

It was so dumb because it was in an expansion to Baldur's Gate, where in the original game there's a belt that flips your gender, and in the sequel one of the potential NPCs has a quest where they accidently read a magic scroll that swaps their gender. And canonically the most powerful male wizard in that setting spent a decent amount of time as a woman because of magic shenanigans. Forgotten Realms is a very genderfluid setting.

As a kid, I thought you were meant to make characters kinda like yourself, just as an elf wizard or whatever. But I'd still, always, every time make a beeline for that belt.

There were no signs. 🥚

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

What does it mean here? :shobon:

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Oh

Yeah, that makes sense. Thank you!

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Quoting from the d&d social media thread:

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Panfilo posted:

The lady person in the build a bear workshop didn't seem to immediately know he was acting in bad faith, but her their giving a really good and earnest example actually humiliated him even more in the process.

:eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Air Skwirl posted:

To my knowledge a trans woman has never set a world record.

Speedrunning. :colbert: