Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Samovar posted:

So, she thinks that it's a good thing that an emotionally febrile population have access to firearms over votes?

She doesn't think further than her NRA pay checks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Guilty posted:

It's called having your head so far up your own rear end you literally can't see reality anymore

Excuse me, you're infringing on my WeLIVE trademark. A formal cease and desist has been issued via LetterX, Elon Musks revolutionary new personal analog messaging venture.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

She also had a flash mob wedding she is the worst

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

BioEnchanted posted:

Something I'm curious about with recluses like Lovecraft - would the internet have made them better or worse? On the one hand he could have fallen into a pit like one of the many alt-right forums like Reddit and got worse, but on the other hand, if he went to twitter or something like that those sites make it impossible to be a recluse. Everything you say gets responded to, so he'd have many people calling him out on his weirder fears, and certainly there's a good chance he'd have doubled down and become a Twitter Main Character, but there is also a chance that being exposed to alternate viewpoints could have got him questioning his assumptions. Basically, if you are online you can't easily hide from the world, it's right there. It's a fun thing to think about.

Worse, absolutely. He'd be an iosm regular feature

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Data Graham posted:

Lol I remember when the news freaked out for like two years about "cop-killer bullets"

Wasn't that a plot point in Lethal Weapon?

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Stack Machine posted:

The real IOSM are the impressive number of people who replied to this. Getting hilariously close to "your werewolf name is the third digit of your social security number followed by your date of birth":

I got Moon Moon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Skwirl posted:

Kirk is by far the most actually leftist Captain. He'd be onto Trump halfway through an episode of Star Trek. Picard it'd be at the end of a two parter. Janeway might not actually ever figure it out, but one of the Trump people would gently caress up in front of her and she'd blow everything up. Sisko it's a four episode arc.

Haven't watched much Trek beyond TNG but the captains aren't complete idiots, right? Because it's been very clear for many decades that Trump is a scummy racist conman, and it wouldn't take however long half an episode is to figure that out even without prior knowledge.