Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

Tiggum posted:

Isn't this just what most religious people think?

Some of them do, but they don't usually mean it to advocate letting a bunch of old people die for the sake of the economy (because coronavirus is just a HOAX orchestrated by those DEMONRATS.)

Cause that's the angle he's going for there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

Syd Midnight posted:

I've heard that findommes tend to display the hallmarks of sociopathy and are not really accepted as part of the organized bdsm community. I have no idea if there's truth to that, but I've never seen a bit of evidence to the contrary, especially for the first part.

I guess I must be a sociopath then cause I'd findom the hell out of any pay pig who'd go for it. :whip:

...I think that smiley is more Devo than I was hoping, but close enough.

e: hosed up if true that the bdsm community kinkshames humble findoms like that. It's okay to put a collar on someone and ride them around like a pony, but make them buy you a real pony instead and suddenly you're the bad guy!

Telemaze has a new favorite as of 07:52 on Apr 21, 2020

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

Fister Roboto posted:

tbf he did just bust all over her

:eyepop: Holy poo poo

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe
Can someone please tell me where the thread title came from? I missed a bunch of pages and I can't find it now.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

Icon Of Sin posted:

What about any of the ones involving Elon? I feel like that’d be pretty drawn out :dadjoke:

Ngl it took me a second, but :lol: