Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Cernunnos posted:

Already gone.

Matty just deleted all of his tweets loving lol what a baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

ultrafilter posted:

Already gone.

Now I really want to know what it was.

He signed that stupid rear end harpers open letter on cancel culture and was defending why he did it

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Yeah I’m mostly just surprised to learn he has the ability to feel shame

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1280579288895389697?s=21

Ha ha ha haha

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

It's comforting to know that George HW is now doubledead

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Brawnfire posted:

Well I knew my mom was a Trumper but tonight's conversation was the first time I've seen inklings of sympathy for Q Anon.

I sort of raked her over the coals for it and she claimed she didn't care one way other another, was just "mentioning things she'd seen" but I was listening, she was definitely like "some of the times celebrities say 'pizza' just makes no sense..." and I just

I just don't know what to do

And the thing I hate is I can't tell her she's wrong about powerful people sex trafficking, but I have to somehow try to make her realize that being Encyclopedia Brown about covert Twitter posts is a gateway to insanity, not finding windows into a twisted underground.

Sorry bro she’s got the taste now. You’d have a better chance turning her away from opiates

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

if you wanna ar15 you gotta ar69

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

/pos my /neg tweet

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

I, too, am suspicious of anyone who has a clean enough garage to park in it

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Just a friendly reminder of the time Joe Walsh got tape delay dumped to commercial multiple times before the entire show got pulled off the air for the day because he kept reading off all the racial slurs he could remember

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/479780793812660224?s=20

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Oh there it is. First time he clearly gets tape delay dropped to commercial for a hard-R n word is about 4:30 in

https://youtu.be/uJcs8EEvCcs

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

IncredibleIgloo posted:

I almost created a Twitter account to just respond to that "Good". Just what the gently caress sort of argument does this person think they are making.

2/2 is literally ‘pedo art is some people’s safe space’

gently caress em all. The world is better off with more dead pedos

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Child shows up and says "Please justify yourself to me."
Adult says "How old are you? You're a child? Please don't talk to me." Which is absolutely the responsible thing to do.
Child says "gently caress you old bitch", apparently being worried about people searching for "horny" but not for "gently caress".

The thing is, I found an example. One example. There are lots of weird, immature children out there, and they are getting their jollies by accosting total strangers and accusing them of thoughtcrime.

Side note: I feel that if you are trying to make words unsearchable, the least you can do is include all the consonants.
Side side note: My Googling says that Bakugo and Deku are both sixteen, which makes it a pretty standard high-school romance. Adults read published books about high-school romance, with or without sex, all the time.

What the gently caress dude

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Arsenic Lupin posted:

The only thing I can see in that that is possibly objectionable is the bit about "standard high-school romance." Let me introduce you to the wildly popular, New York Times-bestselling, author Maggie Stiefvater, whose series The Raven Cycle is listed as all ages. More high school romance than you can shake a scolding finger at.

e: I just thought of another one. Lev Grossman's "Magicians" series, again about high-school romances, which has so. much. sex. including a vividly-described bestial rape.

*going through my mental rolodex of fiction where kids bone down to prove I'm not weird online*

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

not falling for that againnnn

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/882016506317549568?s=20

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Yep that’s the one joke alright

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

RoboRodent posted:

So, uh. Should we be concerned about Huckabee's sudden descent into madness? Did he have a stroke and lose his ability to self-censor?

I’m not sure how you think he was ever any better than this

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I am having a lot of trouble wording this because of the hyperbolic nature of internet communication, but here goes.

I am not saying that I think baby fur is fine or good or any kind of net positive. Nor, for that matter did I intend to tie trans identity to perversion, but my intent is not important - that was pretty dumb and transphobic to play amateur psychologist.

If there has been one consistent fault to my posting, it's not realising that trying to figure out why something happened or empathise with it is seen as implicitly condoning or excusing it.

Whatever role they sees themself in the kink is probably not important and it was dumb to fixate on trying to clarify that relatively minor point.

Also I've been on this site long enough to know how this pans out if I say nothing, so there it is.

Solid posting bro, keep up the good work

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

On the general subject of IOSM and RE8.

https://twitter.com/saltydkdan/status/1391672543753482240

The future liberals want is me getting my dick stomped by a 9 foot tall vampire mommy.

Oh man imagine how tall she looks from Shapiro’s POV

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Baron von Eevl posted:

W's daughters didn't get nearly as much poo poo as Chelsea and also weren't they in college by the time he was elected? JEB! and W weren't really big stories when their dad was in office either.

Close to college

https://www.theonion.com/jenna-bushs-federally-protected-wetlands-now-open-for-p-1819587020

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/bowsnonk/status/1455279107743305734?s=21

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Skwirl posted:

Greg Land does it because it's easy and he's never late on a deadline. When he's asked to draw something he can't trace he's pretty good.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Bugsy posted:

Seeing how this thread touches on crypto a lot, this made me laugh.

https://twitter.com/StephenMLangton/status/1539328481305034752

This is hilarious because snoop will show up to literally anything if you pay him. He was at a corporate christmas party i was at one time

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Skwirl posted:

Hate the people who applauded him saying something that stupid.

Trust me I have plenty of hate to spare for both

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/cooiboobs/status/1553460767911034881?s=21&t=EhcXgcTwCqcfAQbSREe81w

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

ok well I didn't know I'd ever see myself on SA but here it goes lmao

I am said husband in the comic. my wonderful wife has been an independent graphic designer and artist for over a decade. after some of her older comics on Tumblr picked up late steam (not cleaning the sink after shaving, getting pee around the toilet/in the wastebin, shrinking clothes in wash) so she focused on that as a topic. some of the stuff is real that i've improved on, some of it is exaggerated, and some of it is invented to keep an extra stream of income while we try to get "Teddy" (not real name) into a good daycare

Stop calling your wife Tony Pizza

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

This may actually turn out as a better investment than real property in Florida depending how long you intend to hold

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Qylvaran posted:

Tweet is gone. What did it say?

Just generic stuff about Kanye buying parler. But they CC’d all the users instead of BCCing. Looks like it was only ~200 users so it was probably just the big name verified accounts that got doxxed

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Cernunnos posted:

There are a couple of email addresses visible in the uncropped image so some-one probably called that "doxxing"

2 of the 3 appear to be business emails rather than personal

One of them was tim pool's lol

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Mister Speaker posted:

I can't find it right now and I'm not about to start browsing tiktok for it but there's a great video of some guy 'helping' a driver who left their shopping cart in the adjacent parking spot. "Oh let me get that for you" he says, and leaves it directly behind their car.

I always want to move errant carts near the most expensive-looking car I can see but honestly most people at my local grocery are pretty good about returning them.

Here’s a whole channel where they shame people for not returning carts and pull stuff like that

https://youtube.com/c/CartNarcs

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

5 guys has branzino now??

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Neito posted:

Chud says chud things in front of students, gets protested by students and at least one staffer, is mad that the world is not a safe space for cis white men who want to say slurs.

No that’s a different thing.

The Singal thing is him gaining access to private psychiatric records of a clinic that helps trans kids then stupidly being unable to recognize an ‘I identify as an attack helicopter’ joke, then stubbornly posting through it for days talking nonsense about Bayesian Priors before eventually deleting his Twitter and posting on his sub stack or telegram or whatever about how he’s in internet jail, the worst kind of jail

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

TrekBek posted:

I just found this and just. lol. lmao.

https://twitter.com/alissacaliente/status/1634573255674568706

like is he gonna go to actual jail. this sounds like crimes.

Probably not him but that lady who was very obviously the one that gave him the records? Oh lord yes

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Panfilo posted:

We don't even know if the kid is even a boy. The photo is of a middle schooler with stockings, a skirt, a shirt and some kind of furry hat/cowl thing with headphones over them. It's as ambiguous as you could possibly be. Does this Karen really have a daughter that goes to the same school? Who knows! All they have to do is take creepshots of minors from behind and say what they're already thinking out loud for half of Twitter to enthusiastically agree.

Thankfully in this case tons of people were calling her out and I give it a few days before she gets fired from her job at a bank or whatever.

EDIT: They already found her on Facebook, her ex husband is a cop go figure.

Someone doxxed her and without getting too into it the reported first Google hit on her name is a court case where she lost custody of her child(ren?)

So maybe shouldn’t even be near the school

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Vandar posted:

Old country music owned.

Then 9/11 and Toby Keith happened and welp.

Don’t remember where I saw it but someone called modern country Farm Emo and yeah

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Air Skwirl posted:

It's so weird that they think people would care about this now. Obama hasn't been president for 7 years. Chapo Trap House brought up the idea that maybe it's trying to convince Michelle Obama to not run for president, but if she was going to run she's obviously not running now, and honestly, if she came out and said "I'm Michelle Obama and I'm running for president and yes my husband has hired male hookers and smoked crack with them" she would still win.

The simple answer is that Tucker doesn’t have access to the Fox News guest pool any longer so he’s pulling in C-listers. I don’t think anyone is playing 5d chess with the weird toothless Obama sex guy

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Air Skwirl posted:

Now I just want to know what the video was.

Some moderately accomplished dude getting rejected from Cornell

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Reminder this dude accidentally removed his scrote with a power drill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Gladly!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ufc/2019/03/21/ufc-fighter-bryce-mitchell-recovering-power-tool-injury-groin/3234336002/