Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

Elviscat posted:

A good first step.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3926317&pagenumber=6&perpage=40

In case reading bad opinions on social media makes you want to talk about good ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

T-man posted:

Cops kill far more than wildlife in the US.

My solution involves a quite dangerous game and would be vegan if we assume, correctly, that cops do not have souls.

I will retreat from my 1312th thesis iff all cops are replaced by random wildlife. Actual swine would be an improvement, given their take on European nobility.

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Btw the proof that space invaders are antifa going around twitter is that the shooter‘s “local antifa group” has memes of space invaders aliens saying things like “racism is bad” on their website. This is actually true. Except the “local antifa group” in question is located in Vienna, Austria. Their name is WIEN ANTIFA and their site is entirely in german. Chuds live in an alternate reality.

Or he’s an austrian operative undercover in the Pinkertons.

Look, Operation Gladio has a really long tail to it, ok?

edit: This is also my content.

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

Data Graham posted:

Madison Cawthorne is my favorite Wheel of Time character

Nah, that one's a good poster. Cawthorne sucks.

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

Necrothatcher posted:

You know this is satire right?

That's definitely not what the Q stands for, don't be ridiculous.

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

The Saddest Rhino posted:

HEY👋 YOU👋 ARE YOU UPSET😤😭💔 YOU WON’T GET ANY DICK🍆 VAG🌮✌️ OR rear end🍑 THIS VALENTINE’S DAY💘💘 WELL👏 YOU👏 ARE👏 IN👏 LUCK👏 TODAY📆 IS THE IDES OF FEBRUARY 👉😏👉 YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS 🙌😨‼️ IT IS LUPERCALIA🎊 THE ROMAN FESTIVAL🎉🎉 THE CHURCH⛪️✝️ PEGGED🍆🍆 TO THE LEGEND OF ST VALENTINE 🙅‍♂️😇 WHY GOD GOTTA BE A COCKBLOCK❌🍆❌ EVER WONDER🤔 WHERE THE “FEBRUA”😩 IN FEBRUARY😫 CUMS🤤🍾💦💦💦 FROM⁉️ TAKE OUT YOUR STYLUS✏️ AND TABULA RASA🗒 AND GET READY TO TAKE SOME NOTES📝 CUZ THIS poo poo💩💩 IS ABOUT TO GET EDUCATIONAL🤓🤓 JUST HOW HARDCORE💯💯💯 WAS THIS ANCIENT PAGAN HOLIDAY¿¿🏺🔮HERE’S A HINT: NAKED ROMANS 🔞🔞🔞 TOGA❗️ TOGA❗️ TOGA❗️ NAMED AFTER THE LUPERCAL, THE CAVE🕳 WHERE THE TWIN FOUNDERS OF ROME🏛 ROMULUS ET REMUS👬 WERE SUCKLED🤗🤗 BY THE SHE-WOLF🐺 MMM DAT MILKY MILKY MILK🍼🍼 INSIDE THE CAVE THE RITUAL👹🕯 WOULD BEGIN WITH TWO NAKED🤫 LUPERCI PRIESTS SACRIFICING ☠️👻 A GOAT🐐 AS A REPRESENTATION OF SEXUALITY👅🍒 AND A DOG🐕 RIP CERBERUS🦴 THE TWO PRIESTS WOULD USE THE CEREMONIAL DAGGER🔪 TO SMEAR BLOOD🩸 ON EACH OTHER’S FOREHEAD🤦‍♂️ AND WIPE IT AWAY👋 WITH MILK-SOAKED WOOL🥛🐑 WHILE LAUGHING😆😅 AFTER EATING THE SACRIFICIAL GOAT🍽🥢 THE PRIESTS WOULD CUT THE HIDE INTO STRIPS✂️ AND FASHION SOME INTO THONGS 🩲👙🔛 THE PRIESTS WOULD THEN RUN🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️ AROUND THE CITY👀🙈🍆🍆🍆 USING THE REMAINING BLOODY GOAT STRIPS😳🙄 AS INSTRUMENTS💉 OF PURIFICATION, OR “FEBRUA”😱🤯😵 WOMEN WOULD WELCOME THE LASHES📿📿 AS A BLESSING OF FERTILITY🙌🙏 SPANK ME, DADDY 👨🏻👋😝 MAYBE THIS ALL SOUNDS WILD AND CRAZY🤪 BUT HEY🗣🗣 WHEN IN ROME😏😏 IT’S TRADITION😈😈 SO THAT MAKES IT OKAY👌👈☔️ #LEGALIZECHRISTIANITY‼️ SEND📲 THIS TO 🔟 rHOEmans👯‍♀️ AND YOU’LL BE A VESTAL VIRGIN😙 💅 GET 0️⃣ BACK AND YOU’RE A BARREN BITCH 😣 OR A FALLOW FUCKBOI😖 GET 🔟 BACK AND YOU’RE A BOUNTIFUL BABE💃 GET 2️⃣5️⃣ BACK AND YOU’RE THE FLAMEN DIALIS 🔥 JUPITER’S HIGH🌬🚬 PRIEST😽🪐 GET 5️⃣0️⃣ BACK AND YOU’RE PONTIFEX maXXXimus 🤩🛐 GET 💯 BACK AND YOU’RE A CERTIFIED NYMPHO 🤤🎟🎢🎆 PAX ROMANA MEANS SEX FOR WORLD PEACE🌍✌️🌿

When did Drunken History become Drunktext History?

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

The more elaborate the hat, the more important the person. And since I'm pretty sure Kingdom was a real historical piece, that guy was Emperor for a few minutes and any edict he made is real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

Grimdude posted:

It's Always Sunny did a bit about cocksucker being a homophobic insult, and even before seeing that it made sense how it was directly attacking gay men.

Turd burglar though? I literally just picture like The Hamburglar except he's sneaking into people's homes and stealing unflushed poo poo from the toilet. Seems like a pretty comical way to insult someone. Don't get me wrong; I'm looking at wiktionary/urban dictionary and it's definitely a homophobic slur according to them. It just seems, I don't know, like a weak insult to begin with if that was the intent.

It being a homophobic slur in particular also seems to ignore the fact that men have anal sex with women as well.

Anal sex is the set of sexual activities all pairings can get behind.