Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Push El Burrito posted:

I gotta disagree with Lottery of Babylon here.

Also I enjoy Mike & Ike's more than Hot Tamales.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
Please tell me someone replied to this woman that a condom is a mask for your dick.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Sunswipe posted:

OP is not the idiot.
https://twitter.com/miniondeathcult/status/1309228090439036928

Between the guns and the spare mags, that guy's gotta be carrying about 120 rounds of ammo. I'd love to know what situation he's imagining that needs all that.

He's carrying 152 rounds if they are all fully loaded. He also has 4 Sig Sauer P320s for some reason.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Pump Jockey posted:

FW: fw: re: Fw: Christmas at the Gas Station

You had me until the cop not immediately shooting the guy.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
Ted Cruz is strong, independent, and willing to fight for you. He will also let Trump say mean things about his wife without defending her in the slightest.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

American gun chuds want to walk around pretending it's the wild west, but none of the cowards will carry a colt peacemaker.

The gun chuds want to walk around pretending it is the movie and television show version of the wild west. Many towns had pretty strict rules about guns back in the wild west days.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I will not be movie-splained by an 09, thank you very much.

Too late

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Nooooo that's how Big Pancake wins :(

What if I only buy mom and pop pancake?

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
So by their own logic we shouldn't name anything after known philanderer Donald Trump?

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Len posted:

I don't know if :thejoke: but classrooms have the flag in them so that students can stand every morning and say the pledge. Depending on your color not saying the pledge can be a big deal ending in expulsion

I went to a christian private elementary school and we had to pledge allegiance to the USA flag, the christian flag, and finally the bible. What is the difference between christian flag and bible? gently caress if I know, but we did it every day from kindergarten to sixth grade. Thank gently caress my parents moved to a nicer school district and decided to let me in with the heathens.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Takoluka posted:

Come on, that's easy! The flag "unites all Christians in service and in love," and the Bible is "a light unto your path" and you're supposed to "hide its words in your heart that you may not sin against God."

I grew up with Vacation Bible School every summer, and that poo poo is seared into my brain.

gently caress, now that you've said that it all came back. I love when my parents complain about colleges indoctrinating kids to become libs, but they also tried to indoctrinate me in some poo poo as a young kid. Now I'm remembering all sorts of weird poo poo like christian sex ed in the fifth grade (abstinence only), how I accidentily ruined black history month stuff in kindergarten, and that the school had an internal morning news thing that was straight out of North Korea (I was the cameraman).

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
I hate to disappoint, but it's a pretty mundane story. A gospel choir came in from a local church and sang during the regular Wednesday morning church service we had to attend, and after it was wrapping up they wanted all the black kids to to come up for a picture. Me being six and not understanding anything but take a picture I went up and was a beacon of white in the crowd, and the principal pulled me out and sent me on my way. I told my mom after school and the next day she went proto-Karen on the principal for making me realize that race existed I guess. I don't know what she said, but we never had anything significant at school for black history month ever again.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Pope Corky the IX posted:

poo poo, I guess I must have seen the LA riots in a movie or something.

And does Ben Shapiro realize that during the revolution people will be lining up to gently caress his face?

Ben is banking on his side winning, but doesn't realize that being "one of the good ones" won't save him from the same fate as the libs.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Josef bugman posted:

I think it's done like this because it gets a lot of reactions.

It's the same people who did the weird countertop nacho poo poo a while ago.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

Oklahoma with goth hospital

I'm Delaware

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Skwirl posted:

soh cah toa is a mnemonic for remembering what sine, cosine and tangent mean. So trigonometry information that they will literally never use again in their life unless they go into very specific fields of work or study.

soh cah toa deez nuts

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Uncle ShortyB posted:

We rescued a dog that turned out to be a Staffy/Lab mix and despite everything saying he should be a "bold, courageous dog" he is the absolute biggest wimp I've ever seen. Like he freaked out about a bug touching him the other day and just ran and hid behind me because it scared him. Like he looks like he'd be a big tough badass and instead of that he gets upset and cries if I take like 2 steps outside without him.

My aunt and uncle had the biggest two dobermans I have ever seen 20 years ago. Tex was absolutely enormous and clocked in at 120lbs at his peak and Tara wasn't far behind. These two giant dobermans would run alongside your car as you pulled in the driveway which freaked a lot of people out, but as soon as you opened your car door they would book it through the dog door into the house to hide in the bedroom.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

I'm shocked that Joe Rogan's business partner selling goofy supplements to morons is himself a moron.

E: nvm that is a different dude.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

um excuse me posted:

How long do you think it would take for that structure to cool down enough to re-enter after a fire that roasts everyone alive? Days? Weeks?

Don't worry, the fire suppression system will displace all the oxygen really quickly before a fire can get going. You'll just need a company to come in afterwards to clean up.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

christmas boots posted:

He's a sports commentator with a history of saying insane and lovely stuff so imo he doesn't really warrant the benefit of the doubt.

Didn't he also comment on his own Twitter without changing accounts to his fake one?

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Were they the ones who were protesting in the US despite not being from the US?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Two dudes who I can only imagine are the biggest cowards on the planet talking like they're gonna do something.