Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Thing is, Trump totally thinks it's the levers version

He just assumes "him being there" is what the lever really is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh noooooo

He put Sargento cheese on his fish and freezebag vegetable medley

Oh nooooooooooo

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Getting up in the morning

to trigger the libs

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Guys I think us talking about it is him “owning” us

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

there wolf posted:

Mellification, where you eat/drink nothing but honey till you die and supposedly your body is preserved by that process is just a legend. The monks who actually mummified themselves ate seeds and bark while exercising vigorously for years to get rid of all their body fat, then drank some poisonous tree resin to further dehydrate themselves before getting sealed up in a tomb and in the hopes of making a well-preserved corpse.

The end! No moral.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Mystery boob blogs can have little a white supremacy, as a treat

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Well I guess the American-ness trumps all

That's just genetics

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I thought the "ersatz South Park didactic animation" thing was played out 20 years ago with Michael Moore

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

1stGear posted:

I once saw a Mennonite woman in full dress and bonnet cruising around on an ATV, which was an amusing juxtaposition.

It's always fun to go to Vegas or the Grand Canyon and see the young (late teenage) Amish and Mennonites carousing around in full dress doing the walkabout-and-experience-life-before-settling-down thing.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I've got this great idea for a killer AOC tweet. It starts with a simple photoshop of this completely normal image that I have

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

do goyim think hanukkah is the most important jewish holiday?

Of course, it's just Christmas with a differently shaped tree, right?

We are all the same u see

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Good idea! I call it “rent and mortgage cancellation”

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I thought swords and shields were rad because of Zelda II, therefore I thought I should have been born in like the 1100s

(I no longer think this)

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It was a moment of minor revelation when I learned that "bodega" is the same word as "apothecary"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yeah and in those places (i.e. everywhere), driver's ed classes make it VERY VERY CLEAR to you that you had better fuckin check the mirror before you open your door into traffic — especially if it's a bike lane — because you are absolutely at fault if you kill someone with your door

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bo Knows Dega

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

And yet when I’m driving about in Manhattan I am utterly flummoxed by the lack of gas stations. HOW CAN THIS BE

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

blockchain RNA

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Phthisis posted:

yeah I'm sorry but I don't understand how someone can possibly think it's funny that a reporter probably read "uses mRNA technology" and then relayed it as "uses a technology called mRNA", which is not really quite correct but I don't think is as ridiculous as people think it is

that seems as stupid as laughing at someone saying "ATM machine"

I don't think the funny bit is moving the "technology" around in the phrase, what's funny is whoever decided to label it as "technology" in the first place

Bet your rear end I'm going to laugh if someone says "This tree that I'm growing uses technology called water"

Doubly so if it's a reporter who I know took the same biology classes in high school that I did

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

There is nothing special from a bodega that you can't get from one of those two

Clearly not, because otherwise this suggests that the Free Market has not stepped up to fill an obvious need in 99.9% of the world's cities

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

hawowanlawow posted:

people are literally too stupid to understand the English language. black lives matter as a response to the implication that they don't matter was way too complicated for them, and so is the concept that defund can mean anything from one percent less money to one hundred percent less money

they're just too stupid for anything to be understandable by everyone, you can only do the best you can

Might not be a matter of stupidity, it's more that "Well I know they SAY it's a response to the implication that black lives don't matter, but that is uncomfortable for me to think about and this guy I work with said it really means white lives don't matter, and getting mad about that is more comfortable for me than confronting the ways in which I might be contributing to systemic racism, so I'm just gonna ignore the obvious meaning and embrace the sinister one"

But that's an even worse slogan to chant

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Inceltown posted:

They've known this for a very, very, long time. It's why gerrymandering happens and why all the voter disenfranchisement is constantly going on. Matt is just saying the quiet part out loud.

Yeah I'm like, yeah by all means, let's have that conversation out in the open, why not. Explain to us all why having more people vote is bad for democracy because ... it makes one of the parties less popular.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Well *I* got it

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

St. George flag ≡ Confederate flag, change my mind

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Looking forward to England withering away until it's just Wessex again

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Sunswipe posted:

They really do only have two responses to anything: "lol triggered" and "I identify as an attack helicopter." The next great right wing thinker will be whoever comes up with a third response for every conservative idiot to respond online with.

For the rest of my life I will be thinking about how in July people were hearing about war vets talking about fireworks displays giving them PTSD and saying "Lol fireworks? Is there anything the snowflakes won't be triggered by????"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

We are endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable Rights, and among them are Life, Liberty, and Gathering Together At Holidays Regardless of Viral Pandemics

e: I get that a Premier is not american

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

OwlFancier posted:

If the gay men eat all the cheese then there won't be any cheese left for me.

Sorry about that

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Actively killing your paying audience seems pretty punk, I gotta admit.

I mean it's really drat on brand. "How can we make a game from a dystopian sci-fi novel set in 2174, today?"

" If you choose to play, here's what you can do to keep yourself safe" ffs

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Prism posted:

I just bought a pair of clippers and learned to love, or at least accept, the '#2 everywhere' style.

:same: :shrek:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Sunswipe posted:

I'm really looking forwards to the Christmas Day football match against the virus.

We have to get out and go to parties and bars and concerts and show we're not afraid, or else the virus wins

it hates our freedoms

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I prefer "folks" over "folk" because the latter has that connotation of "a people" which the former doesn't

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

zakharov posted:

If you've had an armed anti-colonialist campaign within living memory I think you get a pass on boringness.

I assume by “had” you mean “as the colonized side”

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Skwirl posted:

I like the guy who posted LEEROY JENKINS in the middle of all that.

I have a feeling there's a lot of memes that lasted a lot longer in other subgroups than the ones that have had staying power here.

We're still sniggering about stairs in your house and they're bandying about catchphrases for berserker rage

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Always amazes me that the evidence to expose every thousand-year-old conspiracy is readily visible in every photo that happens to be released to the press, where you and I can decode it

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Vib Rib posted:

So regarding the entire secret world order, deep state, freemasons, illuminati, what the gently caress ever: Why would they hide obvious messages in plain sight, constantly, in everything they ever do? Why put the all-seeing eye on money, why make a triangle gesture for a paper, why any of that? If they're pulling every string, why would they have to do this? To tease us, like they're the loving Riddler? To constantly remind themselves they're in charge?

To trick us all into thinking they exist

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

How do you attempt to google "ginsburg poet" and somehow fail

It deals with the misspelling just fine

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The alpha female, the one with the biggest vagina,

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

av/post combo I guess!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

See I *said* that's why I use "folks" instead of "folk" but I told myself I was being paranoid