Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

I’ve seen so many versions of this over the years but just LOL. And it was shared by the Area GM’s wife, neither of whom are fans of Trump as far as any of us knew so wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this
for context: my profile pic on fb used to be a candid of me and I happened to be a holding a cigarette because I was a smoker at the time. I do not know this guy and I rarely ever check FB messenger.

I know I know don’t touch the poop. But then this happened.

... I’m a (trans)guy. But why would a lesbian want your hubby’s supposed MASSIVE SCHLONGER?

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

T-man posted:

Dude actively started off being aggressively transphobic, of course he's just being homophobic. (Lesbians are only gay because men won't gently caress them, they all secretly crave the cock they can't get, lesbians are lying about it to trick people, so on. Amazed there wasn't a pedophile accusation or bonus transphobia to go with it.

Sorry that happened to you but it lead to good thread content <o

Honestly I kinda want a pin that says Whore Bull Dyke on it but it’s false advertising

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

PurpleXVI posted:

Man I love that you don't read the rest of what I wrote. I'm not saying to not wear masks, I'm saying that working a full workday while wearing a mask is actually a health hazard, especially if done over a longer period of time. So we need to consider a lot less places to be essential and have shorter opening hours for the ones that are, for it to be actually a sustainable thing.

Late to the party but embalmers (or at least the ones I work with) wear those paper surgical masks for 8-12 hours a day 5-6 days a week while embalming because we like to pretend it protects us from TB and poo poo, and so far no one has gotten anything but cancer.

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

snergle posted:

i wanted to be a mortician and finding out that you work 80 hour work weeks where you're always on call was one of the big turn offs. embalming corpses making me puke is the main reason i didnt do it though. idk how you and your coworkers can do that poo poo with just a paper mask on. my hats off to you.

During the busy season (Florida) I worked 50 hours a week and was on call every third week, which just meant if someone died I’d have to excuse myself for a few minutes to take the call and arrange pick up. What overstressed mortician did you get those numbers from? Also depending on your state, you can get just a directors license and not have to embalm. I think embalming is soothing and you get used to the Everything About It.

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

jjack229 posted:

I had never heard of this plant before and this sounds terrible:

Florida has the Manchineel Tree and it is also loving horrible.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchineel

quote:

A present-day Spanish name is manzanilla de la muerte, "little apple of death". This refers to the fact that manchineel is one of the most toxic trees in the world: the tree has milky-white sap which contains numerous toxins and can cause blistering. The sap is present in every part of the tree: the bark, the leaves, and the fruit.

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this
Why are they going through all the trouble of illegal skull trade when SkullsUnlimited.com is like right there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

IncredibleIgloo posted:

He's too wet and slippery. With that low gravity he would slip right off.

No fascists on the moon, they just run right off the thing.