Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Krowley posted:

She doesn't think further than her NRA pay checks

the NRA has had many pay cuts and job destroying though.

(she's a true believer, but she very much would like dat grifer / regressive talking head money)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

sometimes i wonder if techbros arent really humans and are aliens that are trying to fit in and thats why they reinvent stupid poo poo that like this.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Pththya-lyi posted:

they stopped at 8, the cowards

drat really wanted to see them do the death of first born son(it was only sons right? or was God a massive poo poo and kill the next oldest son??).

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

funny coincidence pun name there.

also I love how this rigorous thought experiment is still open air and not sealed in a glass like how early scientists tried to prove or disprove Autogenesis theories of life.
(also i dont believe in oxygen can this definately smart person prove oxygen exists?)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
flat lander woman might be stupid.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

ilmucche posted:

What happened to facebook anyway? I go on like once or twice a day and it's nothing but food pictures, album covers and covid/gun control memes and conspiracy theories.

Eternal September cranked up to thousand and human nature just being fundamental trash, and maybe foreign intell orgs being tooooo successful.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mak0rz posted:

Remember when either Don Jr. or Eric Trump (can't remember which) received a lot of criticism for doing something and the right wing media machine started pushing the "Leave him alone he's just a kid!" narrative?

no but remember when the Grab dem by the pussy video dropped and a 80 year old Donnie got the defense of he's grown so much since being 60.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
that matrial doesnt look as breathable as real mask (or maybe it is because donnie's a cheapass lowest bidder guy), but i dont know textile stuff. lol at all that virtual signaling.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
why is bernie a specific type of cookie (which a poorly made one is watery?????) while donnie just a gernic tough cookie (maybe hardtac, but thats a type of cracker / teeth breaker)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
maybe regressive people have no souls and are incapable of enjoying animal crossing.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Dixville posted:

loving fascists with their turnips

pfff real 1%ers have there assets in royal crowns.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

Extremely. Women are all pink flowers and unicorns and poo poo. You wanna be a real man, you gotta gently caress a real man.

but what if you gently caress so many men you get bored and start to explore women?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
tbf his mask doesnt cover his mouth or nose and he's still vulnerable to gas attacks.

like christ, the Arkham games have had that happen 4 times, you would think he would add a closed breathing system. The Beyond cartoon also had Inq's first episode do a very horrifying drown from the inside attack.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
how does Tomi have time to birdshit when one of her Fox News online paywallonly shows is 24 hours at da border?

Also how does she make her other foxeon only shows when she's at the border 24 hours?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
she's and the whole system is the idoit because every drat flu/cold season has biz articles that say that several million $$$$s of output can be saved/not lost if we had sensible health and work policies.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
someone should birdpost at Donnie 's only #4.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i hope she told his mom.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
maybe John Blow blows and his witness game sucks too.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
isnt Pelosi's congressional district not LA?

also the dog isnt at fault, but the king is at fault for arranging a marriage between the baby and the prince.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
did you know paedofiles have more shared jeans with crabs than you or me? 100% scientific fact.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

wizzardstaff posted:

Surely the answer is for the parent to start making GBS threads on the Switch.

that or buy the bitter chemical thats makes switch carts bitter and just spray it everywhere and take care of the poop problem at the source.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
reminder that walsh's puppet mastered his wife having a massive problem with a library having a crossdresser* at a childrens book reading.

*literally just subbing in for a co worker

also wow his bird account profile ripping off the mask and saying he wants a theocracy.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
chuds : stop bring poltics into this!!!

*shits posts about pepes and other poo poo till they get banned or timedout for 999999 giga years*

IHAVEBEENSILENCED.png

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
ah yea master race jeans.

*is a human thumbhead with no chin*

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

so that means covid is never forget times some multiple higher than 1 right?

e:

Mak0rz posted:

Wasn't he peeing his dipe in a bunker less than 24 hours ago?

he saw bunkerbtich birdtags and couldnt take it.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i thought Star Citizen was vaporware / non existant.

i probably said that last time Star Citizen came up.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

2006-8 were such garbage years for media. A friendly reminder that when The Big Bang Theory was starting up loving GBS had a megathread on why it was a really good show, promoted by marketers for CBS.

wait is this true, and did those accounts get banned or what?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
mental illness is hell of a drug.

also has that person looked into the interior angles of all other polygons

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

is that Parscale pictured? he's fatter than i thought, thought he was your standard no leg day roid chud.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
late night posting.

dumbass : face masks and vaccines are billgates soro plots!

also dumbasses : giving my dna to 23 and me or other private companies is aokay.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

isnt the lower one for children? or is that explaining the yoke

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

The GOP Russian facebook bots are going to defeat a sequence of more and more powerful and pissed off conservatives by stabbing them in their weak points, until the bots ascend and become a pissed off conservative themselves, and also at some point somebody kills a horse?

sounds about right

two of them arent even that big though.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Zeether posted:

Also Dilbert guy is at it again

lol at wasting this much brain/emtional energy at at niche channel and show from more than 10 years

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

count down when they try to do the bender and make their own better youtube with hookers and blackjack.(and then it burns down)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

more kids should have done this.

(i did this and it atleast stop the regressive noise from being blasted from the TV and makes it go to the smaller phone / tablet)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
learning a lot of good nicknames on this page, muskrats and kesslersats.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

horse shoe crabs are legit cool and their use in medical science is a low key cool and stuff.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i thought Q got its name from q codes, a vocab term used by the CIA.

which they likely got from either watching the area 51 Archer episode or from reading Tom Clancy novels.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
and Booth 's brother saved Lincoln's son from falling off a train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
tbf to the whole no cash thing, underbanking is a thing and a lot of under privliage people dont have bank accounts.

iirc NYC had to pass a law banning some places for trying to go credit / debit only.