Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Reddit's dedicated channel for creative writing really comes through with some anger generators

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Can someone tl;dr this for those like me who are completely out of the loop tia

E: bad snipe

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Henchman of Santa posted:

Jia Tolentino is a well respected writer for the New Yorker (formerly at Jezebel) and apparently her family was involved in human trafficking.

Good grief, thanks

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

:yikes:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Wait so that Angry Gamer Video wasn't a parody of angry gamers? I was laughing cause that sounded so ridiculous and stilted... drat. Now I just have to laugh at how sad that man is.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I'm all for DnD becoming more inclusive and I cringe every time someone posts a story about how terrible the players they have encountered can be. I've played for years on and off and thank goodness I've never encountered the weirdos who write sexual assault/rape poo poo.

Just had a secret nazi DM once :(

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Mmmmmm hi 👋 this is a rhino🦏 😅 Just thought I'd pop in and say hi🤦 This has been my favourite thread 😉 and I know how hard🍆 you all were willing to work💦💦💦 for that A+💯 in shitposting 💩. Even after all the time⏰ we spent away from each other🤔, I couldn't stop thinking about you!🙊😳I know you'll always be my special little thread, and I hope you get to make the same impression😜 on other shitposters 💩 like you did with me 😈💦💦💦😘🥰.

👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀 goodbye go౦ԁbYe👋 thats ✔ some good👋👋bye right👋👋there👋👋👋 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👋👋 👋НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👋 👋👋 👋 💯 👋 👀 👀 👀 👋👋Goodbye💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

See you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroads😘

I never liked this gimmick because I found it hard to read, but I respect your commitment to it. Bless.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

artsy fartsy posted:

Aw come on, that ND post is obviously satire.

Right?

That was my takeaway. I'm dumb though.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Data Graham posted:

I’d think Jesus would probably have a better grasp of the concept than that

Republican jesus is a different beast entirely

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

"Won't be supporting these shows because they got political" says man with absolutely no real interest in politics to begin with

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

hooman posted:

Double what?

So in the like, 50s or 60s or something Howard Hughes paid for a lovely movie about Genghis Khan starring Wayne in the titular role, to be made in the deserts of Nevada. Y'know, where they conducted nuclear testing. Being downwind of nuclear fallout was bad on the actor's health, or so the story goes.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Kuros posted:

Fester's Quest is a decent game IMO.

It wasn't for six-year-old me it wasn't. Nothing made sense, enemies took tons of damage, those green blobs in the sewer seemed impossible and I found those faces that spat out flies scary.

I should play it again.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Econ professor at IU Bloomington, folks!

The projection is real with those two. Gross.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Splicer posted:

I thought he was losing?

You'd think it would be hard to strangle democracy with such tiny hands

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Not so much dogwhistle incelism as it is air raid siren incelism

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

"If we let everyone have a vote, we're doomed" is honestly kind of refreshing self-awareness

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

lord bo okonomiyaki of liquor express

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Genuinely the worst

Lol this woman can eat poo poo

666 hail satan

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Gargamel Gibson posted:

He really hosed it up this time.

boothisman.gif

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

A company telling its employees to squash an issue created by itself definitely counts.

Especially when said company is social media.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Gervasius posted:

Also, IOSM:

Skulk Hogan posted:

Its like the Lament Configuration of Twitter posts.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Personally I'd feel reassured. I'd rather not travel alongside the sort who gets their medical advice from fox news.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Cardiovorax posted:

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself. I really don't understand why there are even still celebrities dumb enough to do this. Do they get off on going commando in public? Did they have a quickie in the limousine and didn't want to walk around in wet panties all day long? It's kind of a mystery to me.

:chloe:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I know, I know, LoB and all. I can't think of what it is, but that word is definitely going to be terrible.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Cicadalek posted:

The mortality is currently at 151%?

It's real bad rn

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I'm simultaneously having a lol at a quote professional unquote saying something that horrible while reeling at his attitude to mental health

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Lol if your not scrolling img to img

Wait gently caress

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Fister Roboto posted:

I remember when I used to be like this. I'm glad I stopped.

Yeah I remember being a holier-than-thou agnostic when I was younger and it was an impressively bad look

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Strong feelings about nature's blandest vegetable itt

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Skwirl posted:

I loving hate these "bet you can't think of an answer to this simple question" clickbait poo poo.

https://twitter.com/exMalwa/status/1398833724066648067?s=19

New York City and London don't have an A in them and they, respectively, have more people in them than any other city in America or the UK. Probably the most famous cities in those respective countries both domestically and internationally.

One popped up in my Facebook many years ago that was a giant square of zeros with the slash and a single 8, and said "bet you can't find the 8" so I just replied "I don't think there's actually an 8 in there, and I refuseto try and find it." And so many people responded telling me where it was and I responded "I don't believe you and I refuse to check." They were all right because of course I'd found it myself, but I hate that format of going viral.

Beautiful has an a in it

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DemoneeHo posted:

Truly no demographic in history has been as oppressed as the anti-vaxxers

https://twitter.com/JakeLobin/status/1398384490691665936?s=19

turns out stetson disagreed with the shop's thoughts

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Bismuth posted:

What the hell is PCU, also didnt Dana Carvey do some black (indian?) face in a movie that came out after 1950?

not sure about Carvey, but Peter O'Toole did The Party in 1968 in brownface

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Lol it has 50.9k views now

+1 and however many else view & share it past me. Toxic masculinity is suing for defamation when you're complicit in the harassing remarks, and that's some heinous bullshit.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

That sure is some incomprehensible political stuff.

Strong title energy

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Filth Hound is a good name

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

PhazonLink posted:

lol at a civ that unlocked space tech going "gently caress you i love swiming in poo poo and drinking cabbage poo poo juice."

Sorry you can't have FTL travel without at least one person on the flight thinking that buckling yourself into the space toilet is a violation of their personal freedom to pursue DBP (diarrhea-based propulsion)

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Baron von Eevl posted:

The People Who Do Studies. They did one.

Gonna use that when people tell me to cite my sources

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I get that Sensation and Perception is probably a legit undergrad class with useful stuff in it. But hot drat does it sound like something from Reddit Atheist U.

My advanced cognitive psych prof at one point recounted a story where, while visiting his father and his brother, a theoretical astrophysicist, was asked by his dad how useful my professor's research was to humanity as a whole, in comparison to the brother's work. My prof had to sheepishly admit that, comparatively, it wasn't.

Still, I enjoyed the hell out of that class. The mechanics of reach-and-grasp actions were fascinating to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I've been trying to write something worth reading about re: Walsh's tweet, but I gave up and defaulted to wishing him a sad, lonely, unremembered death.