Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

Seems the high horse is taking them all home

Dang, first time I’ve seen someone posted itt that I know irl. I’ve never read her Twitter, definitely not what I was expecting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

So she's not clearly an antisemite irl, I take it.

Not that she ever expressed to me at least. It’s been a year or so since I’ve actually talked to her, but we talked about politics somewhat often and it definitely never came up. Maybe something changed in the last year though, she also never struck me as the Biden type either, especially with the groping and rape stuff :shrug:

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

It’s all good, just more of a surprise than anything

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

Here’s some idiocy from the Nextdoor app. This thread started out because a woman tried to steal a BLM sign from a neighbor’s yard. Some guy asked about why BLM is calling for defunding police departments. Blue here decided to drop this sad, STDH little story on us:

So Portland goons, I’m so sorry you live in an anarchist hellhole :(

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Mmmmmm hi 👋 this is a rhino🦏 😅 Just thought I'd pop in and say hi🤦 This has been my favourite thread 😉 and I know how hard🍆 you all were willing to work💦💦💦 for that A+💯 in shitposting 💩. Even after all the time⏰ we spent away from each other🤔, I couldn't stop thinking about you!🙊😳I know you'll always be my special little thread, and I hope you get to make the same impression😜 on other shitposters 💩 like you did with me 😈💦💦💦😘🥰.

👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀 goodbye go౦ԁbYe👋 thats ✔ some good👋👋bye right👋👋there👋👋👋 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👋👋 👋НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👋 👋👋 👋 💯 👋 👀 👀 👀 👋👋Goodbye💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

See you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroads😘

I couldn’t always read all the way through these, but I always appreciated it 🖤

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

FFT posted:

jesus christ one of his tweets in that thread is just "Jack and rose..."

it's just everythingwrongwiththeMRAapproach.txt

This one confused me because in my head, instead of thinking of Titanic my brain went to the song Jack and Diane. I was like drat, wtf happened in that song??

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

GreenMetalSun posted:

I think it has something to do with the blue Satan horse with the giant penis.

His name is Blucifer, thank you very much

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

Paper Diamonds posted:

Giant metal death horse loving rocks and any true Coloradoan would say the same. I heard they turned down the brightness on the glowing red eyes which, if true, should be reversed immediately.

That is very upsetting if true. I love the burning hatred in its eyes, to damper them is a crime.

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

Skwirl posted:

https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1328112074279546880?s=19

Feel bad for Alex, spooky goth chick seems really into him, invites him to her place, he assumes ouji board is just a euphemism, then she hooks up with his dead friend and gives him the cold shoulder.

Further down in the comments she says that she’s in a long term relationship and they live together, so ghosty Chad here is really more of a guardian angel than a spooky lover. Alex is dodging a bullet

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

Len posted:

She's doing an absurdly popular tour right now and her fans are reaching Pepe Silvia levels of insane by evaluating her clothes and set lists and looking for subliminal messages telling them what she's doing next. It's absolutely insane

Swifties have always done this kind of thing, see the conspiracy theory around her album 1989 that people think holds clues to her and Harry Styles killing someone with a car in New York.

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/taylor-swift-harry-styles-vehicular-manslaughter-conspiracy-theory/?amp

InediblePenguin posted:

i've been informed that taylor swift is gay culture and had to be like "are you telling me i've been assigned straight by music taste"

I’m sorry you had to find out this way

Pipistrelle has a new favorite as of 18:55 on May 16, 2023

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

Swan Lake Algae Problem posted:

She's not even right that people don't order 'caffeinated' coffee, I hear that all the time from customers that have also ordered something decaf and want to specify.

What a bunch of stupid assholes.

Right? I don’t feel like it’s uncommon for the barista to ask “regular or decaf?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Oh, this is a thing in some fundamentalist/evangelical Christian circles. It's less common nowadays but back around the time the 80s and 90s Satanic Panic was starting to fade out yoga was getting big in pop culture. There were great big fusses made about public schools including yoga in PE classes or starting extracurricular programs.

Obviously it didn't stick as a target of ire.

It stuck in Alabama, where they banned yoga in schools in 1993, and only unbanned it 2 years ago lol