Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Can we get another sasquatch update, possibly featuring arguments about whether sasquatches are actually biblical giants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

seiferguy posted:

It's crazy to think Nintendo, a company that wouldn't allow religious symbols / phrases and mentions of the word "death" in games (among not allowing any swear words whatsoever) now has a monopoly on the titty contingent gamers.

i suspect this is only true for the small contingent of titty gamers that aren't just relentlessly buying and downloading creepy games from steam, which seem to be constantly in the "new" tab

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/mrpeanutbaby/st...9243445248?s=21

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Silly Newbie posted:

Just a heads up, I'm hearing that there are a bunch of videos going around social media today with poo poo like cat pictures interspersed with serious gore, so be cautious as you trawl around for thread content.

You can tell which pictures these are because they’ll flash their headlights at you as part of their gang initiation

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Grraarrgghh posted:

Also I don't buy the "just a joke" narrative. IMC tweeted that out literally a full year after the SA/Gawker Violentacrez expose and subsequent Reddit purge.

Wasn’t he a pseudo progressive at that point and was making fun of the reddit masculinism movement or whatever? Like before his recent rebrand to right wing dipshit he was using ostensibly socially liberal language to sell his online persona