Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Henchman of Santa posted:

Gay Jew whose current career is built on trying to make friends with Nazis and homophobes: “Good luck not being eaten in the revolution!”

I only remember Dave from TYT so all of this is cracking me the gently caress up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
https://twitter.com/TRAPTOFFICIAL/status/1328781272995475459?s=19

They're blocking people left and right in replies.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

He's 100% correct.

e: wrong thread full of tweets. Leaving it.

UwUnabomber has a new favorite as of 02:30 on Nov 26, 2020

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Skwirl posted:

He wrote other poems, I haven't read any of them, but they do exist.

Videos of him reading poetry at NAMBLA meetings exist, too.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Jesus Christ the bootlickers in the replies.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

I really feel like I should get a 666 hail satan tattoo just for convenience.

You get funny looks at the gas station.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Data Graham posted:

This is a hell of a read

Not sure what's the most :catstare:, the would-be "accomplishments" which even he can't make sound like anything positive (best dysfunctional family? What?), the tortured ED metaphor, the potshots at his investor, or the crucifixion imagery mixed with Christmas rather than Easter

I wasn't gonna click through until I read this and holy poo poo.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

christmas boots posted:

Definitely remember learning about lemon fics the hard way as a dorky nine year old looking up Zelda fan fiction circa 2000

Same. Stumbled on some goofy harem thing on Kasuto.net (which is still up, Jesus God in Heaven) that had the word lemon and then a detailed description of what a lemon was in the description.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Knormal posted:

Please tell me you're just using "goofy" as the generic adjective for "weird" here.

Yes. "Goofy" as in Link fisting Nabooru and Ruto suddenly becoming human-ish and having green pubic hair. Not as in hyuck. (Yall if I can find this story I'll link it)

(Edit to clarify: Kasuto.net is a Zelda fan site that was was huge when I was in elementary and middle school. I was mentioning it in particular because Christmas Boots mentioned Zelda fanfics.)

UwUnabomber has a new favorite as of 00:54 on Dec 29, 2020

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1346930203092779010?s=19

The president is the idiot.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Bug_Hall/status/1351242994217672704?s=19

:histdowns::"ThE cRuSaDeS wErE gOoD tHo"

Holy loving poo poo. I need to stop getting on Twitter.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Oh gently caress that's where I know Glinner from. Holy poo poo.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Why does the nazi have Harald Fabuloushair Sternrule as a handle/av? Stop appropriating scandinavian history for your nazi poo poo please.

E: wrong Harald

They're real fond of quotes from Finnish military veterans too but I don't want to know what they say enough to Google lens a translation of those memes. I guess I don't know enough about Finland, is there a reason I see so many of those?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I'm sorry I asked.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

More like old rear end(shot)less

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

That's just... that's performing an extraction and filtration on doritos with kitchen equipment. Why the gently caress would you do that?

Epic narwhal bacon cred.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Stealing my good morning text to my partner on Valentines Day from TSR.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

This is the ideal run time, because after you are ready to quit watching movies for the day. :colbert:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Data Graham posted:

like a human swastika

Still dancing related- this is how i described skanking to my ex.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I've seen the Helen Keller/Anne Frank thing from Clerks 2 play out in real life.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I stopped saying it in 7th grade. But people just assumed i was a Jehovah's Witness.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Certain episodes of MST3K are absolute fuckin bangers. Puma Man and the Robert Z'Dar one with the dinosaurs come to mind. But most of them are pretty :shrug: they're alright if you're burning one with your buddies and need something on.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Yeah that is loving depraved. Eat your own food.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Data Graham posted:

Don't get me started on what THEY don't taste like

Food. Food is what they don't taste like.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Warsh the winders.

loving Missouri. gently caress you. That's not even English.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Ep-uh-TOME

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

Is there a large constituency for "I just want to gently caress children, I haven't actually done it" ?

Yeah, "otaku."

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Fellas, is it gay to live in a society? After all there are other men here.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

This made me laugh hard.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I can't wait for day one tickets to the Trumpkey House.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I'm bisexual. Any hole is a goal but I might actually punch someone for a "Hurr hurr hurr. You wanna gently caress cooking supplies." joke. And I think its a nicer sounding word. Sometimes I opt for "queer" instead depending on the crowd.

That flag really is horrible though.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Is this the Tingle pride flag?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I was about to say "Alan Tudyk?! I might watch Raya."

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Ugly In The Morning posted:

It really feels like people deliberately missing the point and twisting it into something they can be Mad Online about.

This is just Twitter.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Josef bugman posted:

Wait, Pick left?

Wait what

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Its like the Lament Configuration of Twitter posts.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Cardiovorax posted:

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself. I really don't understand why there are even still celebrities dumb enough to do this. Do they get off on going commando in public? Did they have a quickie in the limousine and didn't want to walk around in wet panties all day long? It's kind of a mystery to me.

Hey quick question, did you at any point consider just not posting this? Christ.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Midnight Voyager posted:

Yeah, honestly it's saying something that Jesus might be the least objectionable of those.

Why the gently caress would you recreate the death of George Floyd in AR? We all saw the video.

UwUnabomber has a new favorite as of 02:08 on Apr 8, 2021

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Because he's a soulless turd of a human-shaped thing

Oh not Crowder, I mean the ghoulish AR thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Data Graham posted:

I'd be happy with "libertarian" becoming a broadly accepted euphemism for pedophile. Multiple birds w/ one stone

Has been in my social circle for years.