Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
https://twitter.com/darrengrimes_/status/1272655405718605827?s=20

No you see, it's the racists who are brave.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

My cousin keeps posting this stupid stuff.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Ben Shapiro I think.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Wales doesn't deserve a cool dragon in it's flag. It's a xenophobic and hateful country. Beautiful scenery and they hate the monarchy enough though.

Source: I am Welsh.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

As somebody who a) is training to be a registered nurse and b) caught covid in April from one of the dozens of positive patients we had in the hospital, this has made me really angry.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
There's a really good episode of Tales of the Unexpected where two unscrupulous archeologists find the remains of Lot's wife.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

I know this dude in real life. He's been getting progressively more and more demented as the pandemic has gone on.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Is there any update on the guy walking/catching the bus to Yukon?

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
What's the odds this robbery never happened and he will be unable to continue his epic journey after this "setback"?

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Just lol at the response

https://twitter.com/dr_musgrave/status/1518275311426809859?t=RdXfd0TGew1YMNiKL1shmA&s=19

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
WWE is the chud promotion. AEW has several LGBTQ wrestlers and on screen talent. lol at the idea of a right wing AEW fan, he must hate what he sees.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Why is Buck Angel so anti-trans?

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
I didn't like Prey because it was boring. All Predator films are bad except the first one. The second one is bad but also over the top hilarious in places so it's actually good.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
How does she get into that thing when she's not at home and the trambapoline is unavailable?

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

Incredible.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
lol a band 9 nurse is executive level and would never see a ward or a patient. I am a band 4 nurse hoping to qualify as a band 5 when I get my degree. I can't wait until I'm a band 9 and can shitpost on sock puppet accounts all day (inbetween my other jobs of piloting light aircraft and archeology professor).

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

quote:

The host was on to me and my friends as fast as a security guard trying to get a chaotic drunk out of McDonald’s

So... not at all then

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
The cannon in RE4 can kill an El Gigante in one hit, whereas the machine gun cannot.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
That Epstein poll one from a couple of weeks ago should take the prize.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
No Joe Biden did it, personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Imagine sitting down, writing that and posting on the internet for everyone to read.