Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
Why on earth aren't the Frozen gals considered Disney princesses? Or are they just so popular they don't get lumped in with the rest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

Aw come on, that ND post is obviously satire.

Right?

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

PetraCore posted:

Right, I work at a plasma donation center and we require masks, and I've seen a couple of real eye-roll ones (a MAGA mask, a This Mask Is Useless/This Mask Is As Useless As Our Government one, more than one just plastered in American flags) and you know what? I don't... care. As long as it's an actual mask and not mesh bullshit, I honestly don't care. It's not triggering the libs. I don't have to talk to those people because of where my job is. Just wear a mask.

I got a flag mask thinking haha, that'll show these idiots that it's actually super patriotic to protect my fellow Americans from this terrible virus, then this old dude I work with sometimes who's super conservative and a retired cop saw it and just LOVED it and I'm like........gently caress

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

I love eggs so much but I don't see how anyone can eat them runny. Like I keep trying, thinking I'm missing something, but every time it's like a chicken loogie

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

Oh! oh! are we talking daddy long-legs? Y'all check out the nest (swarm? hairball? dance party?) I found last year on a camping trip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BzO0dnIFaDN/?igshid=1xjnuwy7ri7y6

Like what is even happening here

Eta: if you enjoy the myth about them being extremely venomous but having fangs too small to bite, that does pretty much apply to coral snakes. I understand they have a lot of trouble biting through clothes (and are so non-aggressive they probably won't even try) but the venom is extremely dangerous. I've also been told there's no antivenin for them in America because the bites are so rare, not sure about that though

artsy fartsy has a new favorite as of 18:52 on Sep 24, 2020

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

He’s friends with JK Rowling

Is that like the evil mirror-verse version of being a friend of Dorothy

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

Haha, I was about to post this. It's gonna be a real mess when the emperor wrecks his car

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

Ugh, "superfollower" is such a clunky word

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

Riled about russets!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

What the gently caress