Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

KazigluBey posted:

Colorado, in some high altitude badlands. e.: ~10K altitude, with a three month growing season before the frost kills everything, lol

I know these people in particular are hopeless cuckoos/trolls, but in situations like that how feasible is using large scale greenhouse cultivation for subsistence farming?

I'm assuming not very, but just wandering how much not very.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

Arsenic Lupin posted:

You can't subsistence farm a greenhouse because it requires constant external inputs.

Well gently caress you Arsenic Lupin, your not my real agronomy professor!!!

*immediately dies of exposure in a rocky wasteland*

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
pitching a tent in the YMCA bathroom

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

Read After Burning posted:

The correct answer is Little Red Corvette. :colbert:

No, you buffoon. The objectively correct choice is Raspberry Beret.

You fool. You child.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

Splash Attack posted:

several years ago someone drew a comic where the rabbit finds out she’s pregnant

this was followed by a sequel

and then it kept going

While all of that is very off-putting, it did give us the Arby's comic, so who can say if it is good or bad?

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
Mormon what now?

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

DACK FAYDEN posted:

yes, really

This simultaneously explains it perfectly and raises way too many other, much more uncomfortable, questions.

What the hell, Mormons.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

Fivemarks posted:

Black man with white in-laws here. It is always okay to make fun of white people food when those white people don't understand the existence of things like "Salt, Pepper, Spices, Herbs, Onions, and Garlic."

that sounds dangerously ethnic

possibly even italian

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

I too am interested in this gay jacking while high you speak of.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

Philippe posted:

modder kayfabe

Wasn't he the guy who welched on eating a hat? Very thread appropriate.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

Scratch Monkey posted:

Brb going to DAD house

sometimes a house is just ten DADs, no kids, just ten DADs

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

James D. Nicoll posted:

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and riffle their pockets for new vocabulary.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
I thought vaush was the pua/incel/red pill rear end in a top hat who talked a big game but turned out to be living in his mom's basement. Who am I confusing him with?

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

Elephant Ambush posted:

Jackass was only funny when people were doing stupid poo poo like riding grocery carts down a steep hill and crashing into a tree but everything they did in public for shock value was intensely cringe and embarrassing. It doesn't matter that they never did bomb threats because the whole point was to mess with other people's emotions and get "funny" reactions. Whether they like it or not they are to blame for people like this guy existing

I understand your point, but consider this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89GuSVcFkMQ

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

Flesh Forge posted:

If the oearth's core is a liquid how come we dont sink :confused:

we actually do, non-stop

that's what gravity is

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

steinrokkan posted:

You globecucks say the world is a sphere, how come the hot bit in the middle there ain't done warm up the here outside yet, er?

Why Do They Call It Warming when You Warm In the Cold Planet Warm Out Hot Kill the Earth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

LazyMaybe posted:

...high breasts?

I am also off my tits constantly