Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Imagine people not knowing the "Japanese culture" post. Makes me feel old tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Tiny Lowtax posted:

gently caress yeah. Easy mode for life. Get high and enjoy the storyline without the unnecessary stress.

Easy mode gave us one of the greatest gaming videos ever created.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8rt69ztDjA

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

John Blow designs great puzzle games and then fills them with the most pretentious wanky writing imaginable. Not at all surprised to find out that he's a complete arse.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

killa-pope posted:

Don’t get me wrong, I tip well because I know servers get paid poo poo. But right now seems like a really bad time to remind everybody just how little you’re paying your staff to contract COVID-19.

Is this seriously saying that their wage is 2 dollars an hour!? I knew servers got hosed in America but holy poo poo.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

We'd like you to do it for the exposure...to a potentially deadly virus

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

lol it's loving unreadable.
Also why are the stars, which are on the top left of the flag, on the last letter all the way over on the right? Makes no sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

If RBG was your mother you'd have put her in a home years ago. Multiple falls with fractures, multiple cancer related surgeries, falling asleep in public all the time. Sometimes you have to know when to call it quits, no matter how much of a boss bitch you are or whatever.
She could have been taking a young progressive woman under her wing to take her place and then spent the rest of her days chilling on a beach somewhere drinking cocktails. Oh well I hoped she liked having her face on a tote bag.

cohsae has a new favorite as of 08:19 on Sep 19, 2020