Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.

letthereberock posted:

Invest in pumpkins. They never go down.

C'mon man - it's turnips that pay off Nook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

Zardoz remake lookin' good.

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

Scratch Monkey posted:

It’s possible that drinking lattes is weak because they’re “diluted” with milk and sugar whereas double espressos are manly because they have a lot of caffeine and generally come as a small shot

Well actually, a double espresso has less caffeine than 2 cups of coffee - (10 grams of coffee per cup vs 8 grams of coffee per shot). Lattes also don't have sugar unless you add sugar. The steaming of the milk is a caramelizing process and adds sweetness. I think it's a matter of taste.

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

Kit Walker posted:

"My girlfriend turned into a car and this is actually just a metaphor for how I've always had agency I just needed the means to get out of a bad situation"

Oh, have you seen Titane too?