Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Parents have and always will bitch non- stop about their kids and how hard being a parent is, but they Will also tell you it’s the best part of their lives. That’s just what parents do.

Basically, never trust a parent.

But yeah, in this online age I actually do feel parents need to think before posting things that are basically ‘my kids suck’. You shouldn’t say it straight to a kid’s face without maybe causing some issues down the line, so having them maybe read it without your context/tone probably isn’t the best thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I liked that scene a lot. Didn't have that reaction, or put it as a 'top 10 memory', but it was a cool scene.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

x ampersand oh posted:

the internet blew the whole thing out of proportion and made up this whole exaggeration that isn't even how it happened and now this story gets spread around each and every time

That doesn't sound like the internet at all!

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I sing the entirety of Nickleback's "Look at this Photograph" when I sneeze. It's quite annoying, honestly.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Len posted:

Do I want to know what "Ivan 3:16" means?

It means I JUST WHOOPED YOUR rear end!

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
The last 5 pages of this poo poo-awful thread-
‘How comparing things to Avatar is racist’
‘How a woman on a plane made a bad joke about ‘shipping’ is racist.’

Everything is the worst.

To add something new to this thread:
https://www.cbr.com/restorethesnyde...5vpRR6QfKMDFjs8

There’s a lot of reason the Snyder Cut was a bad idea, but rewarding these shitstains toxic behavior over the years just makes them think they should keep doing it. Snyder Cut fans are the Trumpers of the movie-going universe.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I am not sure people understand jokes anymore.

The pie chart one is making fun of people who act like assholes even more when called out (like Trump supporters) and weak as gently caress people who are easily lead (like pretty much all of Facebook)

I do no see how anyone can look at The alligator one and see some sinister political view. It's just an easy joke.

People in this thread love to make things needlessly weird and call people CHUDs instantly.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Funnily enough, the exact scenario depicted in that PBF comic with the pie charts is happening ITT.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Data Graham posted:

Conservatives don't berate leftists for "being a terrible person"

lol okay

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

learnincurve posted:

Lol the women and minorities saw that for what it was *instantly*.

“Watch your tone or you might turn people against you” sayuth the white man.

Seeing what you want to see in a loving comic strip that does not even state what the "deeply held belief" even is does not make you right. Not everyone is so online as to make every single word or action a 'signal' .

And who says I am white or even a man?

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Bismuth posted:

Can you really not see whats going on here?

a lame and easy joke that has been told and re-told since literally the dawn of time that people are now adding some political viewpoint to because that is how they want to see it.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

OwlFancier posted:

My main complaint is I can't figure out what the joke is supposed to be, or the point.

Did the person who gave the syringe also send the bill? Does the child already have diabetes, does the child get diabetes because of the candy? None of this is clearly communicated.

A bad comic.

the 'evil witch' is putting needles in kid's candy, so obviously she is trying to harm them!
But then the needle is actually life saving insulin, freely given to a family who cannot afford this needed medicine, so the 'evil witch' is actually doing the family a solid.

Please learn to read the room.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
What I am gathering so far are checkbooks are racist.

I didn't really read the past 4 pages but i'm pretty sure that's the gist..

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

legit would love to look like the after photo. I eat Impossible Whoppers and all i look like afterward is myself but with a noisy belly.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
High-waisted jeans are back because people think it hides their guts.

It doesn't.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I don't care what your income level is, stop drinking lovely sodas all the time, you fat fucks.

oops, i now hate the poor.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
the later the sun comes up, the more you ignore your kids...i mean progeny.
sorry, that's just science.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
"Fake, Gay, and Staged" is the tattoo I will be getting across my chest.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
just cumming and gagging and puking

who hasn't been there?

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Brawnfire posted:

I always do "Don't You Forget About Me"

If you nail the "la la la la" part you're golden.

I did that song for Karaoke and forgot that the "la la" goes on for so long at the end. I powered through. I still sucked, but still.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

but yet, people without kids should.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
If it’s on Bitch Ute it must be real.