Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

This sponsored ad just popped up on my feed.

Like, am I supposed to be seeing something other than a handful of jizz idk

veni veni veni has a new favorite as of 23:02 on Oct 21, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Skwirl posted:

They're different photos, she might have just put heels on between the two.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Was that always your av because it's awesome :D

Thanks. I bought it about a year ago when Genesis passed :rip:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

snergle posted:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318995491330412546

maybe the kids arent alright. also 2021 sounds hella fun.

Barring how loving stupid everything she says in this video is, why is she narrating her own gestures like that? Is this some new trend? I thought it was sign language for a second. absolutely bizarre.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

:hellyeah: I ordered this sweet Psychic TV shirt off ebay from some sketchy seller in Indonesia months ago and finally gave up the ghost a few weeks ago and requested a refund, because it was clearly never coming :sigh: Hopefully I'll find it somewhere else some day.

GPO was one of the greats.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Vib Rib posted:

That now-infamous South Park quote about "either all of it's okay or none of it is" evidently sounded so punchy to some people that it locked them into a state of permanent stupidity.

The thing these people seem to be really confused about, is that they seem to think free speech means saying whatever you want, without facing criticism from other people who can say whatever they want.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Read After Burning posted:

I enjoy the Youtube channel ThatChapter a lot, and he had a video on the Denver airport and its alleged weirdness if anyone is interested in learning more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6gYHBxYhqk

It's funny he said that it feels like they were trying to troll conspiracy theorists, because the last time I was in there in February they were doing construction and all of the signs they had up were just straight up non-subtle trolls. I don't remember the exact wording but all of the signs were stuff like "Please forgive the construction mess, we are building a secret base" with an illuminati eye over it. They were all over the place and there was a bunch of variations of it.

I have lived here my whole life, and it's not a mystery why they got rid of stapleton. It was a tiny shithole and DIA was an effort to turn Denver into a hub city, and it worked. It was built 30 minutes outside of town because people didn't want planes flying right over their heads all day. Stapleton was super close to residential areas and downtown Denver.

Also I love the horse. Mostly because people hate it so much lol. Just this giant death metal horse with glowing red eyes waiting to greet everyone when they land in Denver lol.

Good video though

Edt: he totally addresses Stapleton, I hadn't finished it yet. I am the IOSM.

veni veni veni has a new favorite as of 23:52 on Oct 24, 2020

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

skyelevator posted:

You can both play keytar but I get to be Dr.Etc in the middle and you play either side doing synchronised dancing.

Band name sounds like it would probably have a theremin player in it. You need one of those.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

They found him drawing le memes on paper in his prison cell of him killing whoever called the cops on him :lol:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Manuel Calavera posted:

I beg your pardon I need more on this.

quote:

Drawings found in Defendant’s jail cell in August 2020 showing a stick figure labeled “me” beating a stick figure labeled “whoever the f*** calls the cops on a parked car” with a bat

https://www.wbtv.com/2020/10/22/man-arrested-kannapolis-with-van-full-guns-explosives-researched-killing-joe-biden/

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I was briefly on board when I thought it was going to pan out to be some sort of fry batter but then it panned out to be some gross, yuppie paste version of shrimp and grits.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

xtal posted:

Which would also imply that if you hate something you haven't researched it. Why would you hate it then? You hate things after you research them enough to hate them.

Uh, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that a lot of hate out there in the wild is not based on research.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Bottom Liner posted:

Everything he does is the most smug self serving form of clout chasing charity while making people dance like puppets for his throwaway pocket money.

Whoever said he just reinvented bumfights is exactly right.

I'm not familiar with this guy and from what I briefly skimmed of his videos from this thread, they are straight garbage but I feel like this really undersells how vile Bumfights and the clown behind it are. It's not even in the same stratosphere of shittiness.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Air Skwirl posted:

he made a bunch of popular videos about gay representation in media that people realized later was just stealing words from other people.

In 2024 we all live in Ebaums world.

Powered Descent posted:

EVEN MOAR BETTERER

Her bangin bod is the result of the Liefeld diet.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Powered Descent posted:

I mean... I'm sure there is a learning curve to writing AI prompts. Like it would probably take some amount of trial and error to figure out that you need to say both "photorealistic" and "cinematic" (or whatever) to specify a certain kind of look from a particular tool. You have to learn how to talk to it.

But it's such a weird thing to get all proud and defensive over. These tools haven't been available that long, so while they may not have picked up the skill in a day, they certainly did so in months, at the most. Compare that to what a real artist goes through to learn their craft.

There seems to be a lot of people these days that think whatever low effort content they "create" via just consuming something that someone else made, is actually not only art but a valuable commodity that they should be able to benefit from. The internet has really empowered a bunch of lazy, talentless idiots and they all want their cut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I don't have an opinion on a dog at the Oscars but ngl I am getting sick of people just thinking they can bring their dogs anywhere