Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It’s funny how the people who are usually shut-ins think those of us who support the measures haven’t had to cancel an insane amount of things the last few months. Keep crying about your haircut while we chase refunds on our plane tickets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Wonder Showzen came up in a thread in GBS recently, and I’m kinda shocked as to how well it held up. I honestly thought I would watch an episode and be cringing the whole time, but it was still legit funny.

The fact it’s tricking a whole new generation of people brings warmth to my cold heart.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Data Graham posted:

It's like it was designed to be remixed into unattributed memes 10 years later

47K RT 100K Likes
Offer of writing job for TV

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

John Lee posted:

People still think playing games is a crime.

Can’t possibly think why girls feel like this. It’s a mystery.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

If you know anyone who rattles out the McDonalds lawsuit was overblown thing, it is your civic duty to change their phone and computer backgrounds to the photos of those ladies injuries. It won't be an issue for them to look at them every day, afterall.

Don't google these if you're eating lunch.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

MizPiz posted:

The CIA said it didn't find anything

CIA: We didn't find anything.

Everyone in unison: They didn't find anything.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Takoluka posted:

does nextdoor require any real personal information

They send you a post card through the mail for verification, but they don't have to know your real name. There's also a way of using a phone number to validate yourself but I don't know how that one works.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

T-man posted:

People obsessed with shiny rocks are weird, I want a gaming pc instead of a rock. Take note, my many, many suitors.

The shiny rock is still worth something in 2 years, mind.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I thought for a moment, ah someone has taken a Facebook post they've made and switched the image out. Nope.

Then I thought for a moment, ah someone is running a spoof Beef O Brady's Facebook page and it's just going to be full of gags. Nope.

It's real, and the owner just seems plain old dumb. https://www.facebook.com/BeefsOnPreston/?rf=1921418361484790

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Brussel sprouts cooked the way previous generations did them to now? Yeah, I’m with her.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I too am enjoying the incredible low light capabilities of the iPhone 11 streaming the riots. Thanks Apple. Thapple.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Good tweets craiglist listings is thataway.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah, I’m not going to click that link Majid.

(I mean, that’s an unlucky translation error for sure).

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Love to advertise myself as a bootlicker in public, Matt Walsh truly is the dumbest motherfucker.

“They kill my people too, but I don’t care!”

Also that Skrewdriver guy video loving rules so hard. Man it’s been a great night for the clips.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I was worried Linus was going to post something to make me dislike him for a second. I like that daft dork.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, if you wear an AIDS ribbon no one rushes to say "oh so you don't care about cancer" or vice versa if you wear a cancer ribbon.

You gotta wear the ribbon!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Was looking into this one before I left work for the day, I don’t think it’s actual cops but some random dickhead.

Domain registration is hiding behind a privacy shield so can’t work from that.

Page Source has nothing fun, but there is a Google Analytics tracking ID there. Can’t google for those, but if you find another site with a matching one, you can link them (from memory the suffix -1 means this is the first on that account, however)

Reverse IP lookups on the domain bring up about a hundred sites that share the same IP address. So it’s on shared hosting most likely, some cheap $10 account. Might find something fun in the other sites that belongs to the same person.

Regardless of who made it, it’s lovely as all hell.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

OKC trying the same thing but man that Grindr line is just so much better

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Sid Vicious posted:

Oof the Grindr one is great that OKC one is so tone deaf

The police murdering innocent people of color is:

o Important to me!
o Slightly important to me!
o Not at all important to me!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

He’s got one less than he planned, so it’s an easy mistake to make.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Op not the idiot etc

https://twitter.com/ashton_hewitt/status/1267916115541463041?s=21

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Oh no, they might damage "the door".

Gotta lol at the dummy who spent $6,000 on a broken video game and only regrets it today.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Woah, woah, woah, "broken"? Did it actually come out?!

I'm being forward thinking. I'm so far behind the goings ons, I bet there's been so many laughs I've missed out on :(

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Anticheese posted:

It still is. Their recent free to play week was an absolute disaster at every level.

Is there anything recently as pro tier as this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWq8ynUq7wM

It packed more jokes into 20minutes than most sitcoms, it was a joy to watch and I'd love to see something in a similar vein of awful.

e: can't resist watching it again, and still finding it hilarious that it takes him 12 minutes just to get into a drat spaceship.

EL BROMANCE has a new favorite as of 23:28 on Jun 3, 2020

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

https://twitter.com/jinxpandora/status/1268280688425476096?s=20

8 tweets later...

https://twitter.com/jinxpandora/status/1268288909378826243?s=20

You love to see it.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

There’s two cop experiences following a break in:

1. Same as oldpainless
2. Same as oldpainless, and the cops shoot your dog.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I like how it's both Antifa and AFA (Anti Fascist Action). That's like having both VISA and Mastercard compatibility, nice!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Captain Monkey posted:

Is there something I’m missing or have you not heard of a crazy motherfucker named Ice Cube with the NWA?

You’re probably missing that Cop Killer is by Ice T / Body Count.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

dudeness posted:

Oh yes, I think about it a lot.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Pookah posted:

Cleese has always, ALWAYS been a dick. I've been saying it.for, like 20 years, and people kept telling me I was just being a dry shite who didn't get his humour. loving vindicated :colbert:

Yeah this isn't an isolated incident for him, he has a very long track record of saying lovely things.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I mean, Frankie is the first to call actual assholes out and gets people crying when they find out he’s a comedian and doesn’t actually believe the things he says on stage.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Punkin Spunkin posted:

...conventional sitcoms Spaced and IT Crowd are in the worst way. I guess with the former it's just the love for Simon Pegg, and the accents.

Spaced was a massive cult hit before anyone even knew Simon Pegg from anything else. Hell, for years people would see him in stuff *because* of Spaced.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

quidditch it and quit it posted:

Spaced was the first sitcom to address my nerdy generation; no comedies before that were doing “Resident Evil fever dreams” or “getting awkward when someone wants to buy a bit of your weed” or whatever - it was the point where geek stuff felt like it was becoming mainstream to me.

Yeah, I don't recall any hype I just happened to have S4C (sigh) on when the first episode aired, and it was a revelation for sure. Right place, right time, right age. I remember trying it a few years back and feeling the age, but I think if I tried it again now it'll work better for more nostalgic reasons as it's old enough now.

IT Crowd I remember seeing the billboards for, and feeling disappointed that the 'Father Ted guy' made something a lot worse than Father Ted. Like, it's fine and enjoyable enough but it's in an entirely different class. Arthur Matthews deserved more credit, evidently.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Also I don't know about his part of Florida, but you have to try *real* hard down here in SFL to get a speeding ticket.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

https://twitter.com/nicolejbutler/status/1271266669982150656?s=21

This guy seems to be having a full on fit with a lady who claims they stole her look for a doll (and sounds like she has receipts), but holy poo poo congrats on being a dude accusing a black lady of cashing in on BLM when you did the exact same thing yourself.

E:
https://twitter.com/isaaclarian/status/1266962885097304064?s=21

lol the hits keep coming.

EL BROMANCE has a new favorite as of 04:33 on Jun 19, 2020

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Katie Hopkins is definitely a thing.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Mak0rz posted:

Lol at the chud brainlords in the comments asking "well if the genders were reversed what then??" gotchas and everyone replying "uh no getting the waiter fired would still be over the top in that case but nice try"

Almost certainly a made up situation specifically to try and ‘prove’ double standards.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The best part is when the guy who tweeted that finds out the guy he screenshot was actually making the same joke.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Dr Christmas posted:

How the gently caress are you going around trying to be an intimidating gang and calling yourself the “Peaky Blinders?!”

Reminder that the gang ‘Proud Boys’ are named after a song from the Aladdin musical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Oh lord, my local NBC affiliate ran a piece saying how George Soros isn’t some overarching antifa boss and the local nut jobs are all out in full force. There’s just too many of them to isolate. It’s funny how if they run (even political) stories without certain keywords, the comments section is very different.