Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

The Ferret King posted:

Here in North Texas our resident moshpit club held a big house party two nights ago. One of them went to the hospital with a staph infection shortly after.

tag yourself I’m the dog’s butthole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Kantesu posted:

If you like Three Arrows, try Shaun (who seems to be the closest to what you're looking for):

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ6o36XL0CpYb6U5dNBiXHQ
I really want to get into watching Shaun's videos but there's just something about his voice that makes it literally impossible for me to keep focus. :(

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Dixville posted:

They spelled raccoon wrong for one...
The extra C is for covid

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
Toilets should all be single unisex stalls. Space saving be damned, I wanna pee in privacy.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
^^^^ edit: there’s no shadow for the sign, someone photoshopped her to be holding a sign that she didn’t have.

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

(Look at the shadow)
Tag yourself, I’m the Girls Gone Wild t-shirt in the back.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
How am I supposed to fit any spirit energy in my balls with all this pee in there?!

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
Deleted already, but...

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Aramoro posted:

Fairy liquid logo is also a naked baby for some reason.
That might be an old logo from before my time but I can’t remember the Fairy liquid baby as wearing anything other than a cloth nappy.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Mmmmmm hi 👋 this is a rhino🦏 😅 Just thought I'd pop in and say hi🤦 This has been my favourite thread 😉 and I know how hard🍆 you all were willing to work💦💦💦 for that A+💯 in shitposting 💩. Even after all the time⏰ we spent away from each other🤔, I couldn't stop thinking about you!🙊😳I know you'll always be my special little thread, and I hope you get to make the same impression😜 on other shitposters 💩 like you did with me 😈💦💦💦😘🥰.

👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀 goodbye go౦ԁbYe👋 thats ✔ some good👋👋bye right👋👋there👋👋👋 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👋👋 👋НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👋 👋👋 👋 💯 👋 👀 👀 👀 👋👋Goodbye💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

See you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroads😘

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Cheers! I'm already there, but the whole mechanics of getting an embed and then a screencap in the preview (or from the ninja edit before previews showed you embedded tweets), bah.
Copy/pasting a screenshot directly into Discord (no Imgur needed) accompanied by the twitter URL should work I think.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Regalingualius posted:

Now I kind of want to see The Room-era Tommy Wiseau make an FMV game, for whatever reason.
Not fully FMV but you need to check out The Quiet Man.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Forget about it, Jake: it's Kat Blaque.

for those not in the know, Kat is a gigantic butthole
Dare I ask why? I remember when the internet was blowing up over “Contrapoints is a TERF, actually” stuff, I saw Kat Blaque mentioned in other places as a trans YouTuber people should be watching instead, but I never really got into her stuff.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Tiggum posted:

A normal person: "My grandmother moved here from Ireland."

An American: "I'm Irish."
What is it about Americans that makes so many of them weebs but for Ireland?

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
Make it Tayto Lust and maybe I can empathise.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

xtal posted:

I played RuneScape growing up and people would evade word filters by spelling [)ick and things like that. They tried to fix that by using heuristics for filtering and it would just ban sentences for no visible reason.
Good luck organising a weekend game for Sa****ay in Phantasy Star Online on the Dreamcast.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
In this house
We drink MANGOSTEEN
and have LOAD BEARING DRYWALL
our day of rest is PHOTOSHOP FRIDAY
before we ANIMATE BLUE BALLS
and tell you to GET OUT
we keep time with a ZYBOURNE CLOCK
IT IS A MYSTERY but
ALL YOUR BASE are belong to us
because in this DOOM HOUSE
we are GOONS

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
I live in Northern Ireland and rest assured, the Union Jack is extremely political here.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
Yeah the whole thing about British food being “bad” seems to be more about British food being “basic”.

Like “here’s some easily prepared things that we threw onto a plate, now eat it” but basic poo poo like that usually suits my palate more so... v:shobon:v

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

OwlFancier posted:

Like interesting foreign spiced concoctions are nice too, but so is just letting the food do the work for you.
THIS. So many of my friends won’t accept “good” food unless it’s been seasoned and spiced so much that you don’t know what the original food even was any more. If the basics aren’t tasty on their own then you’re not making good food, you’re just polishing a turd.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Stoatbringer posted:

A great British restaurant we like serves incredible Michelin-star food like this:

Where’s the rest of it? That’s a mighty big plate for all the food that’s actually on it.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
I always forget this was an actual show and not just made for a Radiohead music video.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
I know posting this dork is practically cheating, but...

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
It’s when you ask people on IRC to cyber but you’ve got a Mohawk.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
Where do we all stand with the “bear pride” flag? Are bears especially persecuted even with LGBT communities? It always felt kinda weird to me as an outsider to have a pride flag for what seems to boil down to a “type” rather than a sexuality unto itself.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
The only thing weirder than the reputation SA had when it was hugely popular as a rotten.com style shock site (was that stuff ever big here?) is the reputation it currently has from people on Twitter who think it’s some alt-right hive of furry-hunters in 2020.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
Wait, is being weirded out by non-medical circumcision an alt-right thing now?

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Skwirl posted:

Like, completely off topic, but is there a video game that you think has a good political message?
Hooters Road Trip

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Skwirl posted:

Ehh, I appreciate them having a spot where they say "in terms of not loving up the pacing, this is the best point in time to go pee."
RunPee is a very useful app for this if cinemas ever reopen.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
The only other time I’ve heard “little” used as a noun like that is in DDLG stuff which doesn’t make for a comfortable read.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
Money doesn't buy happiness, but it buys you life security and peace of mind which as it turns out is a loving important bedrock towards happiness.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
Sexuality is so complex and nuanced that a mere flag can’t convey it, which is why we clearly need to adapt ye olde forum signature Geek Codes but for sex and gender.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Punkin Spunkin posted:

imho, idiots on social media of the year, these fascist swine
vvvvv
https://twitter.com/SecBlinken/status/1375831718633029633?s=20
loving hate it when the legal system gets all political.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Skwirl posted:

I don't give a poo poo how you spell "Harbor" wrong, I just think when you are talking about a specific location you should use the actual name of the location.
I agree but good luck getting anyone to talk about visiting Deutschland or Eire or Nihon or whatever. If we don't use the actual names of countries or cities then an actual descriptive word for a place being spelled different is pretty low on the priority list.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
What was that one gaming webcomic that was a standard "two interchangeable guys and the girl" which got dunked on by SA, then the author saw the comments and like immediately improved?

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
I dunno, the pie chart one I took to mean “open debate with people with bad views just ends up spreading those views to your audience” which seems pretty accurate to me?

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
So, uh, anyone seen any funny tweets lately?

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Ibblebibble posted:

Is Count Binface the successor to Lord Buckethead?
Yup, someone else had the legal rights to the name “Lord Buckethead” so was gonna sue him if he didn’t change his name or something like that.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
Seeing Americans talk about how their big stars would easily win Eurovision reminds me of when Justin Timberlake did the halftime show one year with a song that might have scraped the left side of the board and his performance was straight up forgotten by the end of the evening.