Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cais
Jul 10, 2006
unicycler

artsy fartsy posted:

Why on earth aren't the Frozen gals considered Disney princesses? Or are they just so popular they don't get lumped in with the rest?

Yeah, essentially the Frozen brand doesn’t need the Disney Princess brand to prop it up since it does so drat well by itself. Maybe if it ever dies down, but for now they probably see it as diluting the brand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cais
Jul 10, 2006
unicycler

Piell posted:

They changed the scene of the slave-wife auction to one where pirates sell stolen goods

They’re probably talking about the 90’s change as well, when some of the chase scene was changed so it was the women chasing the pirates instead.

Chuds are still mad 30 years later that it isn’t as rapey as it used to be.

Cais
Jul 10, 2006
unicycler
Rick Lax finding new and more interesting ways of making me hate him, I guess.

Cais
Jul 10, 2006
unicycler

Air Skwirl posted:

I thought the SAT was changed so that it was no longer on a 1600 point scale?

That was the case from 2005 until 2016, when the essay was made optional (and formally dropped after 2021).

Since 2016 it’s back to English and Math out of 1600.