Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Wrestlemania have been postponed?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 44 28.76%
Yes. 109 71.24%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i definitely for sure think the mod who hates any form of drama more than anything more than the holocaust more than tom brady more than , yes, even the wwe, took part in a uhhh Coup lmfao. christ

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The only thing scarier than the Bone Yard is the Logic man ready to kick some rear end

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Imagine being excited at a monopoly absorbing more competition lol. what a loving ghoul

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

just riling up the disc thread at 3am lol very normal stuff as usual

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

eric ciaramella posted:

I dont understand how people get so riled up by vince flexing that it's banned

nobody does, it doesn't really make sense why it's a banned thing, it's not like there's a ton of "effort" in these threads, which isn't even a bad thing. but the people posting know the risks. If you post a flexing vince, six hours off will commence

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i hope adam silver doesnt die i really like basketball and if he died all the basketball players would vanish

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Luigi Thirty posted:

Employees will receive texts about where they stand going forward.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

don't probate niennoob it gives him a bad boy vibe to get away unscathed, beyond reproach.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

If you can't think of words to write about WWE to express your disdain on this of all days then you doubly deserve a probation for being lazy enough to just poo poo out vinceflex.jpg in place of an actual post.

It's just a picture lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Sure it's been probably the most disgusting day in company history since over the edge, but god drat it, we have to make sure the rule about posting a picture is followed!! I know, i know, "If you've got a problem, please PM me" etc etc but come on...this is absurd. It's such good poo poo!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Critical posted:

gently caress McMahon, gently caress Rollins
gently caress WWE as a staff, federation, and as motherfuckin crew
And if you want to be down with WWE gently caress you too
Braun Strow Man gently caress you too

don't one of you [redacted] got leukemia or somethin?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/allinwithchris/status/1250595043976544256

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

In the background, the Monday Night RAW videoboard flashes with logos and colors. Standing in front, clad in a black tank-top, is the chairman and CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment, Vince McMahon, flexing his biceps in defiance. What a rotten man!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Has DeSantis been the most incompetent Governor in terms of his reactions to "the current circumstances"? Perhaps I'm simply more aware of it because of pro-wrestling, but as a non-American he seems to appear in news a lot more than others doing incredibly stupid things.

he's a big piece of poo poo

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i'll "Carry on" not watching him hahaha

e; ah gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Cavauro posted:

that dvr conversation should end since it's people repeating the same thing at eachother

I enjoyed reading it in kind of a sick way, it gave me goosebumps about it.