Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Wrestlemania have been postponed?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 44 28.76%
Yes. 109 71.24%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

rudecyrus posted:

What are the chances WrestleMania goes for 8 hours?

its two nights, so i'd hope it'd technically go 8 hours apparently they taped 3 hours of content each night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Blaise330 posted:

I think I gotta catch NXT tonight. The amount of big men bumping meat tonight is going to be off the charts.

whats supposedly on nxt this week

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
they taped 18 or so matches, which would have went 6-7 hours which checks out for how long Mania went last year. i guess the awful thing is them doing basically a graveyard shift

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
speaking of big show, his netflix show is up now apparently if you all are that desperate for wrestling related content

RealFoxy posted:

The NXT Women's Championship can apparently now be defended over all 3 brands, which sounds like a very convenient way to keep Flair on more relevant shows and skip NXT when ratings are down :v:

there's not gonna be any tv wrestling in a couple weeks anyway

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Looking forward to those not living in florida that have to fly in to florida, not be able to do so unless vince gives them all private jets and basically pays for transport

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Joey McChrist posted:

heath is gonna hit the indies, get real jacked, and come back to win the strap at Mania 40 provided we're not all dead first

He had even more Kids

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Lance Storm already fired from his new agent job

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Apparently WWE Also fired Finlay and IRS

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Storm literally shut down his training school to do the agenting job

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Pat Buck literally got hired a few months ago

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Fandango is injured again so we'll see if WWE is gonna fire him

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I will forever remember when Zack Ryder was in a neckbrace and in a wheel chair and said Cena was a bad friend for loving Zack's girlfriend and CENA BEAT HIM UP AND WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE FACE

CopywrightMMXI posted:

https://twitter.com/larrycsonka411/status/1250948728804048898?s=21

So correct me if I’m wrong, but did No Way Jose fly out to the tapings, not wrestle, then get fired?

he got squashed by lashley on raw

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
When did Dream and Cathy Kelley break up that the dude was so lonely that he possibly needed to send nudes to minors

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I thought they took themselves off the road due their home country burning down and wanting to spend time with loved ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
WWE are not immune, their repercussions are just more minor and effecting them later