Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Wrestlemania have been postponed?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 44 28.76%
Yes. 109 71.24%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
What are the chances WrestleMania goes for 8 hours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
hahahaha shayna's slo mo roaring

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
edit: wrong thread

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Against all odds, this was not the worst WrestleMania of all time.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Boneyard and Firefly Funhouse matches were hands down the best parts. The worst was Edge v Orton. I could feel my soul dying during it.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Personally, the Firefly/Boneyard segments stuck out because they showed a little creativity and weren't the joyless slog that 99% of WWE matches have become. Expectations being rock bottom helped.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
4/15/20 will be known as Bloody Wednesday. gently caress WWE and Vince McMahon in particular.

MJeff posted:

Quote this post if you think Vince McMahon should burn in hell.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

Chris James 2 posted:

Please click this article, I don't feel like I could do these pics justice by just posting them here https://www.bodyslam.net/2020/04/18/exclusive-wwes-final-creative-plans-for-the-revival-revealed/

jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

CarlCX posted:

I haven't been watching Raw, and I wondered how bad that segment could actually be.

https://twitter.com/SockMonkeyMike/status/1252409707928580097

Holy poo poo, dude.

painful